Started on: 05-04-2005 05:45 PM
Replies: 166 (12746 views)
Last post by: SMTHGT on 03-08-2012 05:27 AM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep they screwed me.

Once I got there he gave me this BULL Storey about he wont pull a motor until it is paid for in advance. I talked to him on the phone like 3 times and we agreed on price and everything. I called him Wednesday morning and said I would be there to pick it up on Thursday morning. He said great he would have it all ready for me.

We drive the 200 kms to get there only to find the car has not been touched, it is buried behind 2 other cars in the yard, he gives me this line about being busy. I hear him in the background arguing with someone else about not having a part that he said he would have. I guess he must do this a lot.

Oh Well 70 bucks in fuel for the truck and lunch down the drain. I guess I am comming back in a week when he has it done. He said he would call me when it is done.

IP: Logged
Fire451

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fire451Click Here to visit Fire451's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fire451Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
deleted

[This message has been edited by Fire451 (edited 05-13-2005).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well one day of bad, and the 2nd day was Good.

I wanted a little and they told me I could have what I wanted IF I also took the rest.

What I ending up buying.

Complete 50,000 mile 87 4cly motor, on cradle with 5spd.
Included near new Shift Cables, New brackets, Used but near new clutch. this was all on the cradle with rear breaks, CV shafts and everything.
GT Aux gauge pod
and lots of other stuff.

We had to pull the cables from the car and pull the gas pedal cable out.

It even had a complete exhaust. It had a CS Alternator on it as well that I thought was only an 88 thing.

The Trans is dirty but we wiped a small area of it off and WOW does it shine. Like it is still kinda new. The cables do look new.

The shifter is odd to me to look at. I hope someone can confirm that is is the normal 5spd shifter. The ball and socket makes the shifter more really really smooth around in the pattern.

I gave the motor and cradle away with the CV shafts and the breaks and low mileage wheel bearings to a few fellow members.

But I kept the gauges, the shifter the cables and the tranny for myself.

Here are a few pics of my new toys.

Cables

Shiney Tranny

Shifter is it funky.

Fire451

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fire451Click Here to visit Fire451's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fire451Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well small update.

I went out and bought a pressure washer.

So that I could turn that old trans axle into a nice clean looking piece for my car

I went to the local speed shop and got some dress up stuff for the harness and lines,

10ft Small 1/4" for vacuum lines and 2 or 3 wires.
10ft medium 3/8" for larger vacuum lines and 4-5 wires
14ft large 1/2" for 5-7 wires
5ft jump 3/4" for main harness for 10-15 wire harnesses.

------------------
85GT 4spd MSD Everything, Big Cam and Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Well small update.

I went out and bought a pressure washer.

I went to the local speed shop and got some dress up stuff for the harness and lines,

10ft Small 1/4" for vacuum lines and 2 or 3 wires.
10ft medium 3/8" for larger vacuum lines and 4-5 wires
14ft large 1/2" for 5-7 wires
5ft jump 3/4" for main harness for 10-15 wire harnesses.

I want want want I have to pick of one of these next weekend I will be tearing mine down to see if its clutch or tranny.

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Earl do you have a phone number I can call you at.

I have some questions. Would be much faster to ask on the phone. My nickle of course.

David

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They should have everything you need for your 4.9..

http://www.deere.com/en_US/deerecom/usa_canada.html

haha, just kidding dave.. =]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least my car wont need a tractor to tow it around, HeHe. (inside joke)
MiZer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whoah, whoah there dave, lets not say things we cant take back.. hahaha..
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry, I take it back. I am just jealous that you have the Nice paint.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 05-16-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
MiZer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha, all show, and no go in my case, eh?

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update

I just got off the phone with Northwest Auto Wrecking. My Motor is ready to be picked up. Yaaa. I cant wait. We are going down very early Wednesday.
I got a set of frame wheels from John so my car is now sitting level on the ground and I can go about swapping the shifter, cables and throttle cable.

So far it is all torn about and just getting ready to start putting it back toger. I have an 88GT shift suround with the dot matrix panel and a 5spd logo that will fit in very nicley.

I will post more pics when I have the engine here.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in my case im going to need one of those tractors to tow mine (broken clutch)

Ps mizers paintjob looks awsome his car looks alot like mine.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only open this link if you have a strong stomach. I found something really nasty in my car today. Read the thread before you look at the pics.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/033326.html

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2005 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Wish me luck, we are leaving for Seattle in about 20min . Hopefully this time with a 4.9 complete with ECM and Harness comming back with us.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. Comming Soon! www.captfiero.com

MiZer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2005 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all joking asside dave, im looking forward to seeing this motor in action.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2005 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well here it is.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2005 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Me

John aka Watts

That is over $400 worth of parts sitting right there. But it should make the car run Much better.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 05-19-2005).]

Fiero Chick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2005 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ChickClick Here to visit Fiero Chick's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero ChickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump becuause there was a power outage at the server location today so the pics were offline.

What is the best manifold setup to use on the 4.9 in the Fiero. What are you guys using that seems to work.

P.S. Earl the mounts came in today.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2005 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Oh Oh, it came, it came, it came.

LSC Performance Flywheels came through with my NEW not redrilled 4.9 flywheel. Made from billet steel weights 15 lbs is custom made for the Fiero / 4.9 standard trans swap. They are in California.

Here it is, sorry for hte bad pics. But you get the idea of it.

First pic is front, 2nd pic is back.

PFF
System Bot
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2005 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the same flywheel. LSC Performance made mine also.
I sent them my caddy flexplate to have the flywheel made.
Which clutch are you going to use?

It was nice meeting you, FieroChic and Mrs.Fire451.
I see your webpage is back up. Can you share the link to the videos you were trying to show me?

------------------

87 notchback 4.9L swap in progress
Custom LED Notchback Tail Lights

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 05-22-2005).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2005 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well did some digging around today on the motor. Pulled off a few more things that needed to come off, was on the phone with LSC about the miss drilled bolt hole. Talked to John and he is coming over tomorrow to help me with the wiring and see about the mounts for the motor. I am on my way to his place now to drop off the valve covers to get blasted so I can get a good coat of red paint on them. From what I am told they are magnesium and cant be sanded. They are light as heck though. I was amazed at the valve train set up in this thing. Really kinda neat.

I did some more working on the interior today. She is all ready for the new trans and motor now. Has the correct throttle cable and the correct shifter and cables. I need to clean everything now that it is mostly back together. Here are a few shots from Today.

MiZer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
about that mis drilled hole.. if its only 30thou out, dremel it so it works and then get the flywheel reballanced to componsate?
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well the amount that it is miss drilled vs the amount that I need ground is only about .010. I am going to get it buzzed out. He has asked me to please send in the enforcement ring off of my Caddy flex plate so he can figure out why this happened and make sure it never happens again. He really wants to help the Fiero community out. His price being only $245 shipped. Is the best deal going for a brand new billet flywheel.

Well

Update as well

I went to johns last night. He took my valve covers from me, I think he wanted to hit me for trying to paint them myself.

He put them into a solvent tank and cleaned off most of my red paint.
Then sand blasted them, that did not work to well.
So he hit them up with heavy duty air craft stripper.
Then back to the sand blaster
Then put a scotch Bright looking thingy into an air grinder and polished them.
Then some sort of cleaner
Then paint, and heated with a heat gun then more paint.

WOW. They are RED Bright RED. He said he was going to sand the tops of something so that they would look like the Fiero ones. This is gonna be so cool.

I got a clutch. I am kinda cheeping out on the clutch and installing a STOCK V6 clutch into the car for the time being. First off I don't even know if this will fit into the Isuzu bell housing and 2nd because this Isuzu may only be for a short while as I am still looking for a 3.32 gear set to put into the Muncie 4sp and re-install that.

I am off to the parts store today to check on and buy a few things I will be back later.

David

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 05-24-2005).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Oh boy, Wiring Started Today. Then I started checking out the oil cooler, and lastly mounted the clutch to the flywheel and test fit the entire unit into the trans axle to make sure everything was going to fit nicely. Yep.

Well the first pics are of John (FieroHut John) attacking my wiring cutting out all the bad stuff that wont be used, then pics of the stuff on the ground that wont be used. Then we moved into the garage and started un-looming the stock Caddy stuff to splice it into the Fiero Harness.

We had the hair dryer out to melt the rubber in the C500 connector in the bulkhead.

I picked up the black oil cooler from Performance Radiator in Coquitlam.

I ended with 70$ in fittings from Mopac today to adapt the Caddy fuel inlet to the Fiero lines so nothing will have to be cut. Just plug and play. Man this is starting to really come together. I cant wait to fire it up. Yaaa.

Well enough chatter here are the pics.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 05-24-2005).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
And the last of the days pics.

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2005 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question on the two last photos if I am looking at it right are those bolts holding the pressure plate also the center hole that goes over the crank shaft snout it looks too big or is it my eyes if the bolts that holds the pressure plate are long they will jam the flywheel against the engine so the have to be cut off....just an observation.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bonus Points for you. Yep, the new flywheel uses larger 5/16 metric bolts in it. He told me 5/16, 18 pitch bolts. I was not sure what lenght to buy so I just grabbed 1". Looks like I am going back and grapping .75" bolts. That will bring the tails in enough that it wont catch. To be honest, I dont think it would catch even the way it is. The flywheel is spaced far enough away from the inside of the engine block.

But good eye for catching that.

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

Question on the two last photos if I am looking at it right are those bolts holding the pressure plate also the center hole that goes over the crank shaft snout it looks too big or is it my eyes if the bolts that holds the pressure plate are long they will jam the flywheel against the engine so the have to be cut off....just an observation.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a clutch, YAAA. I have a new water pump, I have 8 new spark plugs all installed. John is 90% done with the wiring.
IT GOT HOT TODAY. We put up a tent to stay out of the sun. I am going to try and get it on the cradle tomorrow. Oh I cant wait.

Well here are the pics. John is the guy with the shirt off doing the wiring.

See Clutch

Exhaust that needs to be made into a Y-Pipe with the side dump welded shut.

Our Mini Fiero Hut Tent. Thanks to the Easterbrooks.

Fiero Hut John Working Hard at my Harness. I really want this for Arlington. He has been taking time away from the shop to come and help me. He does call himself the Fiero Doctor I wonder how much these house calls are going to cost me.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 05-25-2005).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
One quick shot of the new water pump

Wait for it.
Just a little Bit.
.Edit, I totally spaced off the fact that I needed to point something very important out. John is the detail man. I was happy with just spraying the valve covers red. John wanted to see them in a nice shiney Red. He knew I really liked the Fiero Red, so he showed up this afternoon with these for me. I will see if I can find some before pics. They were ubber icky when we got them.
I really wanted the red valve covers again. Red and Black just looks so nice when you open the hood. These are red and Magnesium.

Plus the 4 popper filler neck that john brought back from the dead for me.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 05-26-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
Ambush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmbushClick Here to visit Ambush's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmbushEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited because I didn't read the whole thing, now........What kinda clutch is it?

[This message has been edited by Ambush (edited 05-25-2005).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ended up cheaping out on the clutch for the moment.

It is a stock V6 DynoPack clutch kit. The DynoPack's held up to my 100hp nitrous shots fired at 1200rpms. It held up to 2 years of extreme street and track racing. So it is only fitting that I give the DynoPack's another shot. They are cheap clutches up here. But seem to have good bang for there buck. There is a long story on this clutch. It was installed in a car, ran for 2 months then pulled out because he blew his tranny. (cracked the case) He needed a new throwout bearing and the shop did not have one and would not take a clutch kit apart and sell him just the throwout bearing. So he had to buy an entire clutch kit for just the throwout bearing.

He took his near new clutch out boxed it up and was saving it. Well along comes me going to buy a V6 dynopack clutch but I don't need a throwout bearing because I need the Isuzu Throw-out bearing.

He offers it to me for "Free"

How could I turn it down. All it has to do is last 6 months or until I find the 3.32 gear set to put into my later model case, and then I want to install a puck clutch.

Fire451

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fire451Click Here to visit Fire451's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fire451Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updated pics capt????????? come on you know you wanna post them.... lol

------------------

86 SE 2.9L
Best ET : 14.9 @ 90 MPH

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really did not take any pics today. Maybe I will sneak down and take a few quick shots.

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
It is on the cradle. and the 5spd is hooked to it.

Well I was not able to take any pics today, I was busy as heck. I still don't have the mounts worked out right.
I had a fabricator buddy over here. You know Lance and his girlfriend. He drives the Jacked up Suzuki. He is going to try to work on some motor mounts for me, as well as fab up the tensioner bracket for me. I went to Napa and got the Camaro tensioner today. Need to go back and buy the idler and the belt.

John spent another afternoon here today working on the harness so it is almost done. There is now Fiero and Caddy plugs together. I am running dual oil pressure gauges. I left the stupid rear trans bracket at Zero-C's place in Chilliwack, so I am hoping your other half can bring that back for me.

The pics are horrible because I just sorta snapped them right before going inside to call it a night. I need sleep. With anything luck it will be in the car before the end of the weekend.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Well I got one of the mounts from the fab guy this morning. WOW he put 3/8 plate cut with a plasma cutter and shaped them into massive triangles and welded them into supports. Then ground all the old welds and re-welded the old mounts.

I will try and take good pics today. I just got back from NAPA and bought the last idler wheel doo hickey thingy and the belt that I need to finally start to get the belts routed.

------------------

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What was wrong with the mounts from Earl...??? Got any pics of them..??
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003
oops

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 05-27-2005).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not into bashing other members. They just were not what I was expecting or wanted.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock