FieroX call out. Need your motor mounts by djlamp14
Started on: 11-03-2013 10:21 PM
Replies: 2 (399 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 08-03-2014 10:04 AM
djlamp14

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for djlamp14Send a Private Message to djlamp14Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the title says. I'm looking to speak with you about purchasing your motor mounts for a 3800sc swap. I heard you were wanting to get out of the business. Just wanted to snag a set before that idea actually becomes a fact. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hdryder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hdryderSend a Private Message to hdryderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a set of FieroX 3800 motor and transmission mounts, but was shorted the T465E Left Transmission Bracket.

Now I can't get in contact with him, so I will most likely have to get that missing bracket from WCF for an additional cost to me.

[This message has been edited by hdryder (edited 08-03-2014).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroX sold his mount business to IwannaIRM, but the machine shop that was fabricating them for FieroX didn't want to continue making them for IwannaIRM and would not give back the prints or the fixtures used to make them. Last I knew IwannaIRM was looking to have them made somewhere else, but as of the last update in this thread they are not currently for sale:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068018.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock