Started on: 05-13-2024 07:28 PM
Replies: 114 (1263 views)
Last post by: Doug85GT on 06-14-2024 07:56 PM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ashley Biden sent a letter to the court during the sentencing of the "thief" of the diary. She confirmed the diary is real.

https://www.scribd.com/docu...iden-Letter-to-Judge

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 05-14-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you think it will make any difference?

The American people should have demanded Joe's resignation already, but this just shows that nobody really cares until they are told that they care.

A couple of guys here will now blame the girl.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19764 posts
Member since Mar 2009
They called Hunter's laptop a fake story until it was proven. Then, even though Joe was implicated, they said that it had nothing to do with Joe.

They have ignored the diary. Now that it has been authenticated, they will say that it has nothing to do with Joe.

They will still sit in the corner, close their eyes and chant the mantra, "Every body is lying!", while the whole house burns down around them.

Then they will charge Trump with arson.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-13-2024).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

They called Hunter's laptop a fake story until it was proven. Then, even though Joe was implicated, they said that it had nothing to do with Joe.

They have ignored the diary. Now that it has been authenticated, they will say that it has nothing to do with Joe.

They will still sit in the corner, close their eyes and chant the mantra, "Every body is lying!", while the whole house burns down around them.

Then they will charge Trump with arson.

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
― Abraham Lincoln

I believe most of the people are waking up to the shenanigans. That is why Trump is doing so well in the polls. All of these sham trials have backfired. They say volumes about how easily the justice system can be manipulated and used as a weapon against political opponents.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Make Bad Daddy go away !
Me Too !
Annually prodding his daughter with his ' Big Guy ', ' Whitey L Peters ', ' Mr. Ten Percent ' grooving her from behind in the shower, sniffing her shampooed hair, the Bogota Blow numbing her teeny bum bum.
1992, Senator Joe Biden
This is the fella that would go home later to diddle Ashley, get some of that teenie tighty ash, do a few lines before parting those young cheeks, get the hairs to rise.
The man needs to be indicted for incest, rape, all the sex crime charges, a drooling pederast, an imbecile amok.
fjb with an indictment for treason.
' Look Joe, you know the score, here's the deal, you plead guilty of treason, or we indict you for incest, Joe ! '
January 2025, Biden Joe pleads guilty to treason !
Did Hunter do Ashley too ?
He did do his niece, and her mother too !
' I could tell she had done this before, Dad.. Dad.. Daddio had opened her up ! '
The Scranton family inbreeders, for centuries, ' Keeping it All in the Family ! '
It is Evil.

What terrible penalty is sufficient to make Ashley whole again ?
[ uscode_house_gov/title18/part1/chapter115 ]
Yep ! A capital offence Biden_Joe !
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Ashley Biden sent a letter to the court during the sentencing of the "thief" of the diary. She confirmed the diary is real.

https://www.scribd.com/docu...iden-Letter-to-Judge

The fact that so many of you actually believe this is a quote from Ashley Biden's diary is proof of what rubes you are. You automatically believe anything that the right wing media feeds you. You never research anything to see if it is actually true. The entire 112 pages of the diary has been published and that quote does not appear anywhere. What she does say is that Joe took showers with her when she was a "young girl" and she felt that probably was not appropriate. I agree that I consider it inappropriate. But unlike "you can grab 'em by the pussy" Trump, there is no evidence that Biden ever touched anyone inappropriately.

You all really need to learn to question sources. Just because they tell you what you want to hear that does not mean they are telling the truth.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

My nickname in high school was "Honeycreeper"
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The entire 112 pages of the diary has been published and that quote does not appear anywhere.

Post a link Mr. Proof.

By the way, leftoid fact sources give you no credibility.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-14-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Post a link Mr. Proof.

By the way, leftoid fact sources give you no credibility.

https://archive.org/details/ashley-biden-diary

Let me know when you find it, rube.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The entire 112 pages of the diary has been published and that quote does not appear anywhere.

Post a link Mr. Proof.

I post sources and confirmed facts to back up my claims.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36028 posts
Member since Jun 2003

https://archive.org/details/ashley-biden-diary

Let me know when you find it, rube.

No rabbit holes for me. That link is worthless.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The fact that so many of you actually believe this is a quote from Ashley Biden's diary is proof of what rubes you are.

The FACT is: No one said that they believed that "quote".

The FACT is: fred is just trolling.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No rabbit holes for me. That link is worthless.

RWNJ translation can't find the lie there !!!

the link is the whole diary

but the BS claimed ain't there

so it must be worth less to spreading the Gop lie

if it is real show it
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

RWNJ translation can't find the lie there !!!

the link is the whole diary

but the BS claimed ain't there

so it must be worth less to spreading the Gop lie

if it is real show it

This from the guy who believes Trump is a rapist.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even left wing Snopes has to admit it is real.

https://www.snopes.com/fact...ed-diary-accusation/

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even left wing Snopes has to admit it is real.

https://www.snopes.com/fact...ed-diary-accusation/

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

The Left cannot argue against the truth, so they argue against an internet meme.

"That meme is not 100% accurate, so all conservatives are liars!"

It is just another way of trolling.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-14-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Biden_Joe dinks Ashley from behind, as a teeny attracted pederast. She wrote about it in her dairy, a ' Me Too ' cry for help.
Make Bad Daddy go away !

Biden_Joe does the tricycle race !

fjb pederast

Biden_Hunter probably did Ashley too, incest in the Scranton Biden Klan for a century and more, ~ 1860

Biden_Hunter does his niece and her mother ! A dream coming true !

We can't have a diddler in the White House, right ?
fjb with an indictment for treason !

If you were a political editorial cartoonist, how would you depict Biden_Joe in the shower with his twelve yo daughter, and would the image be protected by the 1st amendment ?
Let's talk about indicting Biden_Joe for treason.
' Look Joe, you know the score. Here's the deal. You plead guilty of treason, or, we prosecute you for incest, Biden_Joe ! '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 05-15-2024).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, those cartoons go too far. Please remove or replace them.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, those cartoons go too far. Please remove or replace them.

Seconded. Besides the fact those cartoons are over the top, Cliff had problems with Google in regards to graphic images such as this in the past. Lets not make him go through that again.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed. Those are inappropriate.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2024 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The very word Ashley used in her diary, ' probably inappropriate ', describing her showers with Bad Daddy Biden_Joe, when she was twelve, '93.
Yep ! If you ask Biden_Joe, diddling teens is an invigorating pastime, makes a man's step livelier, a snap to the swagger !
Remove the creep from the White House this week, before he starts Armageddon !
He's an imbecile !
fjb with an indictment for treason.
It is the Constitutional duty of the Law to indict Biden_Joe for the crimes he's committed.
Picture Biden_Joe creeping Ashley in the shower, sniffing from behind, grooving his ' Pierre Delecto ' between her teenie cheeks, soaping her front, cupping her teenie breasts, sliding his ' Whitey L Peters ' into her young kootchie, soaking wet.
The pedophile needs to be dangled, a sentence recommended for the crimes.
[ uscode_house_gov/title18/part1/chapter115 ]
Yeah, it's a capital offence Biden_Joe, a dangling sentence may be imposed as the first pretendadent to be convicted of incest.
Ashley needs to swear out an affidavit alleging inappropriate showering, when she was twelve, all the coke use, 100/100 Bogota Blow.
' Make Bad Daddy go away ! '
' Me Too ! '

' Yeah, so, a politician got some nookie at home, so what ? ' It is permitted ' '
' Not OK, can't let that slide Biden_Joe, resign or get the yank ! '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 05-15-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2024 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Left cannot argue against the truth, so they argue against an internet meme.

"That meme is not 100% accurate, so all conservatives are liars!"

It is just another way of trolling.

The meme was a 100% fabrication intended to communicate a complete lie i.e., that Ashley was afraid of her dad because he was molesting her.

The fact that you defend such a lie proves my point. You don't care about the truth. You just like being told what you want to hear.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The meme was a 100% fabrication intended to communicate a complete lie i.e., that Ashley was afraid of her dad because he was molesting her.

The fact that you defend such a lie proves my point. You don't care about the truth. You just like being told what you want to hear.

So you believe that the "truth" is that Ashley enjoyed being molested as a child.

You Leftists are such perverts.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-16-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Biden has a real perception problem with young people. In particular... Gen-Z.

I almost can't contain myself because it's so friggin' hilarious. I'll start with my daughter's interactions.

Keep in mind, like almost half the kids in my daughter's school are some kind of "trans." They are something other than male / female. There is a rampant mental illness problem with kids today, and almost all of them get some sort of therapy, or have some kind of "condition." It's been hard to keep my daughter on a straight-arrow while also keeping her sane and empathetic to the insanity she lives through every day at school.

But I talk to her a lot, and sometimes she brings up politics... though this is generally not what kids usually talk about. But the perception of Biden amongst her peers is that the overwhelming majority of them view Biden as a weird old pervert that craps his diapers, and likes to sniff little kids. Apparently, this isn't just her experience... all the latest polling reflects this too.

There's not a lot of articles that want to touch this. I found quite a few more on Bing than I did on Google (I guess we can figure out why):
https://www.nytimes.com/202...ldest-president.html

Left-leaning sources all seem to want to suggest that it has to do with Palestine (it doesn't), or that it has to do with student loan repayment (it doesn't... this age bracket 18-24 hasn't even graduated yet), or that it has something to do with him being old (somewhat). Mostly though... these kids grew up under an economy that was roaring. Everyone had money under the Trump administration, everything was fantastic... it truly was. Under Biden, it's basically been a **** show... absolutely insane inflation, and they see their parents struggling... and then they laugh about his ridiculous antics... grabbing and sniffing little girls.

On the flip side, which I find to be totally weird... many of these kids are classically liberal, some of them even identify as communist (not really knowing what that fully entails... the whole, it would work this time if we just did it the right way, etc.). And the vast majority of her school actually loves Donald Trump. They view him as some kind of cool villain that's actually trying to do good. I don't even think the Republican Party, or Trump himself intended or even really targeted young kids... but they seem to be enamored with him.

https://www.newsweek.com/ge...young-voters-1873701

2/3rds of Gen-Zers absolutely love Trump. And the younger you get, the more significant this becomes (note, this is only 18 to 24 year olds). The teens who are even younger (not of voting age, or whom may be by November), that seems to be even higher.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
So you believe that the "truth" is that Ashley enjoyed being molested as a child.

You Leftists are such perverts.

No, but she never accused Joe of molesting her. She never said she was afraid of him in any way.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1222 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
these kids grew up under an economy that was roaring. Everyone had money under the Trump administration, everything was fantastic... it truly was. Under Biden, it's basically been a **** show... absolutely insane inflation, and they see their parents struggling...

This group of young kids is just a subset of the larger group of voters who are just completely ignorant of the fact that Trump was handed a thriving economy and just threw gas on it with huge increases in deficit spending. And that the inflation was world-wide and Bidens policies actually helped the United States fare better than many other countries.

Uneducated voters are a big problem, but these kids have an excuse. They don't know any better.

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Defending "inappropriate" showers with daddy. Who would have imaged it?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

[COLOR=8FE03D]The very word Ashley used in her diary, ' probably inappropriate ', describing her showers with Bad Daddy Biden_Joe, when she was twelve, '93.

Wrong. These showers were when she was very young, apparently around second grade.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1222 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Defending "inappropriate" showers with daddy. Who would have imaged it?

No one is defending them.

Just trying to get you all to stick to the truth.

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one is defending them.

Just trying to get you all to stick to the truth.

No, but she never accused Joe of molesting her. She never said she was afraid of him in any way.

Everyone can read what you posted. That is the kind of stuff chomos say. It creeps me out.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You never did post a link to back up your claim.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everyone can read what you posted. That is the kind of stuff chomos say. It creeps me out.

Who would have imagined that we would have a Leftist, antisemitic, chomo-apologist in our midst.

The more truth that comes out, the more slimy it gets.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-17-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Who would have imagined that we would have a Leftist, antisemitic, chomo-apologist in our midst.

Fred. Fred would have imagined that.

And one other guy who's name I can't remember. But besides being banned, I think that guy did time for it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And one other guy who's name I can't remember. But besides being banned, I think that guy did time for it.

greasemonkey ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

greasemonkey ?

That sounds right.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

greasemonkey ?

Oh dude... I remember that guy. He was hard-core leftist... and some other things.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sally Hemmings
Sexual Liberties of Thomas Jefferson
The precedent of Thomas Jefferson's young mistress in Virginia, Paris, Washington, London.
Would Biden_Joe rationalize his nocturnal activities with his daughter Ashley as an accepted recreation, diddling for the sordid sexual gratification of a coke fiend ?
' Felony rape Biden_Joe, You're going down, you deranged pederast ! '
' Yeah ! FJB with an indictment for treason.
' Yeah ! FJB to deter future Bidens ! '
fjb again to make it hurt, a ten iron punishment.
Heat the irons ! Our illustrious pretendadent desires punishment !
Go ahead ! Burn Me.
Sear the Monster that is Biden_Joe.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
big lies
told by

BIG RUMP FANS

SHOW YOUR DIAPERS
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

BIG RUMP FANS

The first time I heard Morgan James go full throttle in this video at 1:34, I was completely blown away. She is the greatest female voice of all time!
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You never did post a link to back up your claim.

It is impossible to post a link to something that was never said.

But I posted the entire diary. No where in it does she accuse Joe of molesting here. she has never said anything like that.

The only people who believe that is true are the ones living in a right-wing bubble where the truth doesn't matter.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock