Started on: 05-13-2024 07:28 PM
Replies: 114 (1263 views)
Last post by: Doug85GT on 06-14-2024 07:56 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
But I posted the entire diary.

No, you did not !
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is impossible to post a link to something that was never said.

But I posted the entire diary. No where in it does she accuse Joe of molesting here. she has never said anything like that.

The only people who believe that is true are the ones living in a right-wing bubble where the truth doesn't matter.

The only people who don't believe that Joe committed child sexual abuse are sicko Leftists like yourself who obviously believe that a grown man showering with a child is somehow appropriate and isn't sexual abuse, which includes indecent exposure

Leftists gotta Leftist for their own sexual gratification
...especially when it's sick and abusive to an 8 year old little girl

No where in it does she accuse Joe of molesting here. she has never said anything like that.

The word that you're groping for like Joe Biden at a child's birthday party is: her.

Moreover, the first word in your next malformed sentence should be capitalized, (i.e. "She").

Like I said previously, you paint a more and more vivid and sad sick picture of yourself with every jejune post you make "Mr. adult, educated, style manual."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-18-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

No, you did not !

Yes I did.

https://archive.org/details/ashley-biden-diary

Let me know when you find it, rube.

What is m issing?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1222 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by randye:

The only people who don't believe that Joe committed child sexual abuse are sicko Leftists like yourself who obviously believe that a grown man showering with a child is somehow appropriate and isn't sexual abuse, which includes indecent exposure

I did not say it was appropriate. I agree with Ashley that it was probably inappropriate.

But it is not molestation or sexual abuse. If there is no sexual content a child is not "molested" or "sexually abused" just by seeing a naked person.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These were the same kind of conversations we had with Greasemonkey back in the day... always excusing certain behaviors, questioning the validity of our culture on whether these ideas are normal... etc... etc...

We know how that ended.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

These were the same kind of conversations we had with Greasemonkey back in the day... always excusing certain behaviors, questioning the validity of our culture on whether these ideas are normal... etc... etc...

We know how that ended.

WHAT?

HE ACTUALLY DARED TO DISAGREE WITH YOU?

WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE DID THAT????

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

We know how that ended.

WHAT?

HE ACTUALLY DARED TO DISAGREE WITH YOU?

WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE DID THAT????

He got free room and board, compliments of the state.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes I did.

What is m issing?

No, you did not.

Your link is only an entrance to a rabbit hole. Which led to many choices besides This. It also led to this
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36028 posts
Member since Jun 2003

But it is not molestation or sexual abuse. If there is no sexual content a child is not "molested" or "sexually abused" just by seeing a naked person.

Geeze, you are wrong again.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Geeze, you are wrong again.

NOT EVERY ONE LIVES IN YOUR UPTIGHT WONDERLAND

or has to play by your rules

some of us are normal with out the extreme taboos
life is different in the tropic's
clothing optional is not abnormal or uncommon at local PUBLIC BEACH'S
YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12743 posts
Member since Jan 2001

The word that you're groping for like Joe Biden at a child's birthday party is: her.

Moreover, the first word in your next malformed sentence should be capitalized, (i.e. "She").

Like I said previously, you paint a more and more vivid and sad sick picture of yourself with every jejune post you make "Mr. adult, educated, style manual."

A LOT OF LIES WITH NO LINK

aka his standard post
approved by JBS in 62 and never updated
PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

NOT EVERY ONE LIVES IN YOUR UPTIGHT WONDERLAND

or has to play by your rules

some of us are normal with out the extreme taboos
life is different in the tropic's
clothing optional is not abnormal or uncommon at local PUBLIC BEACH'S
YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE

I am sure that public nudity is not the culture in Delaware. Public nudity is not that same as taking a shower with your opposite sex child.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again you are WRONG, and not just wrong this time but CRIMINALLY WRONG

Now it's becoming clear why you hang around children in schools.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-19-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, you did not.

Your link is only an entrance to a rabbit hole. Which led to many choices besides This. It also led to this

I posted the text of the diary. The quote was not in there.

Please explain what the incident report has to do with the fake quote created by a right-wing propaganda operation.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1222 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Once again you are WRONG, and not just wrong this time but CRIMINALLY WRONG

Now it's becoming clear why you hang around children in schools.

Damn

"All caps" AND "red print"?

What more possible proof would anyone need to see that I am wrong?

Maybe multiple exclamation points? I hear that lawyers use those a lot in their briefs to the Supreme Court.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1222 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Public nudity is not that same as taking a shower with your opposite sex child.

Correct.

Public nudity is generally illegal under "indecent exposure" laws. But those generally only apply in public places. It is not illegal to be naked in your own home.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I posted the text of the diary. The quote was not in there.

No, you did not. You posted a link.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think anyone is surprised at the direction this has gone. Disappointed, yes, but surprised, no.

So, the question to ponder is: The chicken or the egg.

Do they defend these things because Biden is their messiah? Or, do they defend Biden because he does these things?

In other words, do they overlook destructive, antisocial behavior because they can't afford to loose there star quarterback? Or, do they defend Biden because they believe he will make such things acceptable?

This is not a question of what is acceptable, that has already been decided over thousands of years of human civilization. It is a question of motive. Are they driven by tribalism or are they trying to change social norms? Either way, their experiment is destined for failure. I just don't want the country to be dragged down with it.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

In other words, do they overlook destructive, antisocial behavior because they can't afford to loose there star quarterback? Or, do they defend Biden because they believe he will make such things acceptable?

I asked the same question when the Republicans star QB said this, “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1222 posts
Member since Nov 2023

This is not a question of what is acceptable, that has already been decided over thousands of years of human civilization.

Actually there is zero evidence to show that a small child is damaged by seeing a naked adult if there is no sexual context.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's all OK. Because Joe was dressed in drag when they took the shower.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually there is zero evidence to show that a small child is damaged by seeing a naked adult if there is no sexual context.

Did you and your wife walk around naked in front of your children?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In Colorado, indecent exposure to a child is a class 6 felony if the offender is more than 18 years old and more than 4 years older than the child
, and knows there is a child under 15 in view of the exposure. The penalty for this crime is: Up to 18 months in prison, Up to $100,000 in fines, More intensive supervision during probation,

Colorado law makes NO distinction between public or private.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13909 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I asked the same question when the Republicans star QB said this, “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

DEFLECTION DENIED

STAY ON TOPIC
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13909 posts
Member since Mar 2006

YOU CLAIM IT...YOU PROVE IT

The indefensible hills that you sick leftists will decide to die on are just incredible.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13909 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Correct.

Public nudity is generally illegal under "indecent exposure" laws. But those generally only apply in public places. It is not illegal to be naked in your own home.

If you stand nude in front of an open window in your home with the intent for others to see, you can be criminally charged with indecent exposure.

You are obviously having a very difficult time understanding indecent exposure and child sexual abuse, which isn't surprising for a Leftoid.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2024 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think anyone is surprised at the direction this has gone. Disappointed, yes, but surprised, no.

Yep... like we were saying... this is exactly how the conversations went with Greasemonkey.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2024 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you stand nude in front of an open window in your home with the intent for others to see, you can be criminally charged with indecent exposure.

You are obviously having a very difficult time understanding indecent exposure and child sexual abuse, which isn't surprising for a Leftoid.

the most uptight of the RWNJ'S

THE MOST VOCAL ABOUT SEX

ARE OFTEN VERY WORSE OFFENDERS

WHO'S REAL DIRTY DEEDS ARE THE PROBLEM THEY CON-DEM to the world

it sure was true about the gays in the Gop
the most public HOMO-PHOBIC are gay in private and hide it

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-20-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2024 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

BingB, you failed to respond to my question.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2024 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a crock !
Rabid pops his middle index finger out from between his buttocks, takes a whiff, holds it out, expecting you to do the same.
' What do you think ? ' he asks.
' I think you're deranged, a dempartie stool so deluded, you're too far gone to ever hope to be a rational man, coherent, perceiving reality ! It's not real man, they're false images, marxist lies. '

The truth is,
Biden_Joe has been groping, sniffing, prodding, fingering teenie girls and women all of his life, making him a life long pedophile.
' Whitey L. Peters ' inadvertently exposed himself to children at the pool, the very same way he exposed himself to the usss female agent, an exhibitionist, a flasher in a raincoat, for big thrills, a prevert.
When you watch Biden_Joe approach a girl from behind, lean over to take a sniff, grope and prod, imagine it was Ashley, in the basement TV den, when she was fourteen, Biden_Joe's intent was to bugger her again with the help of a few spoonfuls of 100/100 Bogota Blow, numbing the soft parts, that he had been dinking for two years, since she was twelve.
' Mommy, Daddy keeps bugging me, buggering me ! '
' Oh ! Ashley ! You mustn't say anything to anyone, you will ruin everything, your Father is a great man, you must not tell anyone ! You will wreck everything, we will lose everything, you must be silent ! '
How that conversation went in the kitchen of the Delaware mansion, when Ashley was seventeen, making Biden_Jill an accessory to incest, rape, obstruction, many more charges.
Entered into evidence, the flight logs of Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express, bound for Fantasy Island, where Biden_Joe was a regular visitor, teenie nookie the dish du jour, ' twelve please '.
fjb with an indictment for treason.
' Look Joe, you know the score, here's the deal, you plead guilty of treason, or, we prosecute you for incest ! '
January 2025, Biden_Joe pleads guilty of treason !
fjb again to be sure, ' another wood stake for the pederast ! '

Land of Confusion
Maybe it's true, maybe you don't know, don't know you've lost it, unable to see reality, living in a dream, a marxist nightmare.
Go see a doctor.. a psy.. psy.. psychiatrist, get some sedatives, the repairs happening.
Yeah, like that.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In Colorado, indecent exposure to a child is a class 6 felony if the offender is more than 18 years old and more than 4 years older than the child
, and knows there is a child under 15 in view of the exposure. The penalty for this crime is: Up to 18 months in prison, Up to $100,000 in fines, More intensive supervision during probation,

Colorado law makes NO distinction between public or private.

Joe Biden could not be convicted just for taking a shower with his young daughter because the law requires that the act be committed "with the intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of any person" C.R.S. 18-7-302 (1) (a)

I tried to explain this to you earlier

You just do not understand the law.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 05-22-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1222 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by olejoedad:

My wife jammed her bare breasts into my son's mouth.

Perverts like you would have her arrested for that. You don't understand how someone can be naked in front of a child without being sexually stimulated.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My wife jammed her bare breasts into my son's mouth.

May you and anyone you love never know the horror of what can happen to a child and then have the memories haunt them for the rest of their lives.
A child's innocence is a fragile thing, it could take years before they even realize what was done. I hope no one here has a child that has to deal with that from any source.

There is loving a child and still being inappropriate. Showering with a young lady as an adult male would cross that line for me and everyone I know. Doesn't matter who they are.
Breastfeeding a child is not the same thing, shame on you.

I only briefly read this thread and the last couple of posts caught my eye. Going back to other distractions as this topic sickens me.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell us again why Biden can't use title 42 to curb illegal aliens from entering our country.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell us again why Biden can't use title 42 to curb illegal aliens from entering our country.

Because there is not currently a medical emergency. The prevention of the spread of a communicable disease is not great enough to justify the use of section 265.

I have already explained this to you about a dozen times. Are you on some new medication or something?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1222 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
There is loving a child and still being inappropriate. Showering with a young lady as an adult male would cross that line for me and everyone I know. Doesn't matter who they are.
Breastfeeding a child is not the same thing, shame on you.

I only briefly read this thread and the last couple of posts caught my eye. Going back to other distractions as this topic sickens me.

I guess the problem is that you only "briefly" read this thread then you would know that I have said from the beginning that I did not think it was appropriate. But the fact is that we live in a country that allows individual freedom. And right now there is no evidence that seeing a naked adult is damaging to a child if there is not sexual context. And that is what generally shapes our law. It generally takes more than just "nudity" to charge a parent with abuse of their own child.

Most people think it is improper. It is definitely a highly contested "gray area". I felt it was improper when my daughter was that age. But under the law I don't think it is abuse or neglect. Of course I could be wrong about that. I am not going to spend the time researching something that I don't really support.

What I do support is the truth. Some people on the right are selling this story as an admission that Joe sexually molested his daughter. That never happened, and it is one of the lowest lies that you can tell against a person.

And not only is it a disgusting tactic, but it is coming from the crowd that support Donald "grab them in the p***y" Trump. One guy might have violated a social mores based on some vague statements from his daughter's diary. The other guy is on tape condoning sexual assault.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When the truth doesn't fit in

If you were to ask Biden_Joe if he denies grabbing Tara Reade by the pushy, he would lie, predictably, a chronic liar, a chronic diddler, a compulsive pedophile.
Biden_Joe pucked Ashley's ash when she was thirteen, an entire year of incest before he thoroughly penetrated her starfish,
100/100 high test Bogota Blow numbing her bum bum, direct from Colombia.
Indict Biden_Joe for treason !
' A spoonful of coke and a dollop of spit helps the glide ! ' ~ sage advice from Biden_Joe, pumping Ashley, buns up in her bed, Delaware, 1995.
' Gaping Ashley as a teen, was an erotic adventure, so very hot ! '
Later that evening, he creeped into Ashley's bed, she had just got out of the shower, Herbal Essence.
The man is a psychopathic incestuous serial rapist, needs to be in a prison, or better yet, buried beneath it's concrete lavatory floor.
What did they do to his victims on Lolita Island ?
What were their fates ?
fjb
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That never happened, and it is one of the lowest lies that you can tell against a person.

And you know this for a fact beyond any doubt.

Yeah I don't want to be part of this anymore. Have a nice life. Or suck a dick you seem to think its all grey anyway.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are WRONG once again.

This is a constant pattern with you.

Hint: HB23-1135 (EFFECTIVE June 7, 2023)

It's nauseating how you are apologizing for such sick behavior.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-23-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because there is not currently a medical emergency. The prevention of the spread of a communicable disease is not great enough to justify the use of section 265.

That is not true. It says so in Title 42, section ****.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock