Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  ''Autism'' CAN be triggered by Vaccines. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
''Autism'' CAN be triggered by Vaccines. by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 04-23-2024 12:11 AM
Replies: 70 (657 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-02-2024 12:20 PM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a video of baby goats in pajamas. Very cute.
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfxUt9UM0nc

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-27-2024).]

IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

HISTORY HAS PROVEN that the government regulations have protected citizens from exploitation by corporate interests and has protected the environment.

.....anyone who thinks we would be better off without the FDA is insane.

You believe that because of your ignorance of how the FDA actually operates.

You believe that because of your ignorance of the millions of FAERS reports that you don't even know about or understand.

You believe that because of your ignorance of the millions of MDRs that you don't even know about or understand.

You believe that because of your ignorance of the FDA's profit motive resulting from MDUFMA and the FDA's revisions to "predicates" and "derivatives", (both drugs and devices), under 21CFR to assist in that profit motive.

You believe that because you are a LEFTIST and you ignorantly believe in a mythical "benevolence", "wisdom" and "morality" of big government.

You believe that because, as a MARXIST, you believe that corporations are "inherently evil"....It's always the same old "proletariat vs the bourgeoisie" with you mindless sheep.

-Corporations are inherently evil because....

You believe, and post, many of the things you do because you ignorantly and arrogantly believe that you're smarter than anyone else on this forum.

You aren't.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-27-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

This is a long video, but it is well worth watching.
The subjects of the video are twin female autistic savants, possibly the only in the world.
They have an amazing story, it's very inspirational.

https://youtu.be/Mp49qyQ3QRM?si=OzdPUbQjvmIRsN0S

I rarely watch videos, but this one was fascinating. I watched it all the way through, immediately.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You believe that because of your ignorance of the millions of FAERS reports that you don't even know about or understand.

The FAERS database is one of the reasons we need the FDA. How would you be able to access that information if the FDA did not exist?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-27-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1065 posts
Member since Nov 2023

You believe many of the things you do because you ignorantly and arrogantly believe that you're smarter than anyone else on this forum.

You have got to stop taking all of this so personally.

Throughout your life lots of people will disagree with you, If they are wrong tell them why. If they are right accept it. But just squealing about how they think they are smarter than you doesn't accomplish anything. All it does is make you appear insecure. Instead of just insulting someone who claims you are wrong do some research and prove that you are right.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The FAERS database is one of the reasons we need the FDA. How would you be able to access that information if the FDA did not exist?

I realize there might be corruption in the FDA, but I also know we would be far worse off without it. And that is not some theory. That is a historical fact.

Do you actually believe that all of those people in white lab coats at the FDA testing new drugs and medical devices really have your best interests at heart? (tiatq)

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You believe that because you are a LEFTIST and you ignorantly believe in a mythical "benevolence", "wisdom" and "morality" of big government.

Wrong. I believe what I do because of historical facts.

"Freedom" gave laborers deadly working conditions. Government regulation ended that.

"Freedom" gave us rivers catching on fire and mountains strip mined to rubble. Government regulation ended that.

"Freedom" us toxic air and poison water. Government has ended that.

"Freedom" gave us the Great Depression. Government has ended that.

"Freedom" gave us Jim Crowe laws. Government ended that.

Government regulation also ended price fixing by monopolies and child labor,

Read "The Jungle" if you want to know what food production was like before government regulation like The Pure Food Act.

And before the FDA existed kids were taking heroin in cough syrup and people were dying from drinking radium water for their health.

Libertarians live in a complete fantasy world where they are all superhuman and able to obtain the knowledge of doctors and chemist so that they can do their own experiments to determine what medicine is good for them.

Pretty much every government regulation put in place to protect citizens has burdened businesses yet libertarians would have you believe that there were never any problems that required government regulations. Instead all government regulations were created by the government to somehow hurt the citizens and help corporations.  Basically they are completely ignorant of history.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have got to stop taking all of this so personally.

Throughout your life lots of people will disagree with you, If they are wrong tell them why. If they are right accept it. But just squealing about how they think they are smarter than you doesn't accomplish anything. All it does is make you appear insecure. Instead of just insulting someone who claims you are wrong do some research and prove that you are right.

For someone with your posting history in the short time you've been here, that is laughable "advice".

By the way, I did not "insult" you. I made an accurate and honest assessment of your behavior.

If you are offended by that then you are offended by the truth.

As for your assumption that I take any of the stuff on this forum "personally", I assure you that I am quite dispassionate about it.

Why do you Leftists always assume that everyone else reacts to everything emotionally like you do?

Oh, and I read "The Jungle" over 55 years ago, back in the late 1960's when I was in high school, so you can save your juvenile pedogogy for the children in your class, (if your present guise as a "teacher" is truthful).

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:As for your assumption that I take any of the stuff on this forum "personally", I assure you that I am quite ambivalent about it.

Why do you Leftists always assume that everyone else reacts to everything emotionally like you do?

You have made 3 posts in this thread before this one. The first two had zero comments about the subject matter of the thread and were instead just attacks on me.

You just keep coming up with dumber and dumber definitive statements.

Leftist statists like you have a "religious" belief in an imaginary "benevolence", "wisdom" and "morality" of government.

It doesn't matter what we tell him.

A contrarian always has a rebuttal however weak and / or ridiculous.

In the third one you finally made a comment about the FDA's excellent FAERS program, but then you quickly shifted back to just personally attacking me.

You believe that because, as a MARXIST, you believe that corporations are "inherently evil"....It's always the same old "proletariat vs the bourgeoisie" with you mindless sheep.

You believe, and post, many of the things you do because you ignorantly and arrogantly believe that you're smarter than anyone else on this forum.

You aren't.

It is laughable for you to claim that you don't take these discussion personally when you don't even discuss the topic of the thtread but instead just spend all of your time insulting me.

I'm sorry if having someone in this forum disagree with you ruins your "right-wing bubble" experience, but that is not the way the real world works. You have to learn how to deal with people who disagree with you in some way other than just crying and spewing insults.

Or cancelling them because you can't handle dissent.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..... attacks on me.

.....personally attacking me.

.....insulting me.

You obviously cannot handle candid and valid criticism.

You have not been "attacked".

You are not a "victim".

The "real world" here works like this:

No single member here has the power to ban, ("cancel") you.
Not even three or four members have the collective power to ban you.
READ the forum rules and you might learn that Cliff Pennock has an undisclosed algorithm whereby enough negative ratings vs positive ratings will result in your banishment....and of course your inevitable return (against the forum rules) under another new disguise.
But you know all of that as learned from your prior iteration as "Fredtoast"

I suggest your new, impending, masquerade be "Bingtoast" in order to save time for everyone.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are not a "victim".

I can handle valid criticism of MY OPINIONS. And by "valid" I mean debating facts and posting information to prove I am wrong.

I post links to direct personal insults against me that embarrass you and you try to claim that you never insulted me? You have lost touch with reality.

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1065 posts
Member since Nov 2023

No single member here has the power to ban, ("cancel") you.
Not even three or four members have the collective power to ban you.
READ the forum rules and you might learn that Cliff Pennock has an undisclosed algorithm whereby enough negative ratings vs positive ratings will result in your banishment....and of course your inevitable return (against the forum rules) under another new disguise.

I know exactly how it works. I don't know what Fredtoast did, but I don't post misinformation or insult people. The only reason I would be banned is because the members of this forum can not handle dissent. If you guys just want a "right-wing bubble" where you can all escape to then "yes" you will probably ban me. If that happens then it happens. But the shame will be on you, not me. In fact it will be proof that I was right. Because if I was wrong then you all would enjoy proving me wrong and making fun of me. But instead whenever I post some facts that prove someone wrong all I get in reply is "You are a stupid stupidhead. You are so dumb you are dumb. We are going to ban you."

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really think it is right to ban me just because I don't agree with the majority politics around here?

As I have said, the thought that "its your attitude stupid" does not make you a victim, except by yourself.

I live in the world of recognized history.

Bullzhit !

Our government is far from perfect, but HISTORY proves that government regulation is the only thing that stands between individuals and exploiting by corporate America.

You opinion does not equal proof, fact, or evidence.

Tell us about the Manhattan Project.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because if I was wrong then you all would enjoy proving me wrong and making fun of me.

When (if?) you grow up, you will learn that such behavior is not characteristic of adults. Adults don't "enjoy" annoying others.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19585 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by cliffw:

Tell us about the Manhattan Project.

He's probably googling section 8 housing in NYC, now.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19585 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by williegoat:

When (if?) you grow up, you will learn that such behavior is not characteristic of adults. Adults don't "enjoy" annoying others.

Here's another tip: Incessant references to deviant sexual practices is not a sign of maturity.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BingB, bigots in government enacted Jim Crow laws, not freedom.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18153 posts
Member since May 2004
Paragoric cough medicine contained opium, not heroin. It was very effective when used properly.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18153 posts
Member since May 2004

It is laughable for you to claim that you don't take these discussion personally when you don't even discuss the topic of the thtread but instead just spend all of your time insulting me.

I'm sorry if having someone in this forum disagree with you ruins your "right-wing bubble" experience, but that is not the way the real world works. You have to learn how to deal with people who disagree with you in some way other than just crying and spewing insults.

Or cancelling them because you can't handle dissent.

Says the 'school teacher' that learned everything from books, and believes the media in this country.

Some of the members of this Forum have backgrounds and life experiences that would astound you. Many of us hang out in this sub-forum.

You really have no clue about your playmates on this playground.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB, bigots in government enacted Jim Crow laws, not freedom.

Barry Goldwater opposed the Civl Rights Act because he felt it infringed on the "freedom" of state and local governments.

He said the race problem had to be fixed by the blacks, but unfortunately, they did not have the power to effect this change. They could not even influence their state and local government because of oppressive voting laws. It was not until the passage of The Voters Rights Act in 1965.

And that is a perfect example of conservatives living in "make believe land" instead of reality. Jim Crowe laws were a gross violation of equal rights right here in the Unted States, and Goldwater said we should not do anything to fix it.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1065 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Some of the members of this Forum have backgrounds and life experiences that would astound you. Many of us hang out in this sub-forum.

How do you know these people actually have all of these "life experiences" that they claim to. How did you confirm their claims (other than them telling you what you want to hear). It is clear that the only reason you believe them and not me is that they say what you want to hear.

Plus the people who claim all of this this "personal experience" are some of the most clueless. The petroleum expert tried to claim that we produced more oil under Trump than we are now under Biden and also claimed that there had been commercial oil production in ANWR. The guy who claims to be an expert on the Donald Trump classified documents case did not even know what Trump was charged with. He knew absolutely nothing about the allegations that Trump lied and tried to hide the documents form the government.

Not one single person here has ever been able to use any of their "life experiences" to prove me wrong. All they do is proper up each others opinions with no facts to back them up.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:Says the 'school teacher' that learned everything from books, and believes the media in this country.

No Joe, remember... he was a lawyer first (or still is), under his other carefully crafted fake account. Can you imagine? What does it say about a person who will create an entirely fake personality, just so that they can create a "character of authority" so that they can argue with 3-4 people in the little-known Politics section of an 80s car message forum. This screams mental illness.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... people who claim all of this this "personal experience" are some of the most clueless. The petroleum expert tried to claim that we produced more oil under Trump than we are now under Biden and also claimed that there had been commercial oil production in ANWR.

The increase on Biden's watch has nothing to do with him, except to make it more profitable to produce. The increase you claim is a knat on a fleas azz.

What did they do with the oil which the test well produced. Give it away ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leftists say that oil production and consumption is bad for the environment, so what fred is saying is that Biden is destroying the earth.

If you really want to save the planet, vote for Trump! MAGA! Make America green again!
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other lack of vaccination news.

From multiple medical journals....

Measles Cases Almost Doubled In 2022-2023, And 2024 Is Not Looking Good Either

Vaccine hesitancy is also a longstanding problem, and it arguably affects measles vaccines more than most. Memories of the scaremongering around the MMR and purported links to autism, based on fraudulent science that has been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked, live long in the mind – and sadly, on the internet.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Barry Goldwater opposed the Civl Rights Act because he felt it infringed on the "freedom" of state and local governments.

He said the race problem had to be fixed by the blacks, but unfortunately, they did not have the power to effect this change. They could not even influence their state and local government because of oppressive voting laws. It was not until the passage of The Voters Rights Act in 1965.

And that is a perfect example of conservatives living in "make believe land" instead of reality. Jim Crowe laws were a gross violation of equal rights right here in the Unted States, and Goldwater said we should not do anything to fix it.

Deflection, again.

Bigots created Jim Crow laws. Democrats in southern states.

The Civil Rights Act was passed by the House and Senate by responsible lawmakers. Not bigots.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2024 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
No Joe, remember... he was a lawyer first (or still is), under his other carefully crafted fake account. Can you imagine? What does it say about a person who will create an entirely fake personality, just so that they can create a "character of authority" so that they can argue with 3-4 people in the little-known Politics section of an 80s car message forum. This screams mental illness.

It does scream mental illness, but remember, they think they are sane.

I posted days ago that my Wife worked at Texas State Hospital. Every State has a State Hospital. They all treat the mentally delusional. Self committed, involuntary committed by loved ones, by the courts for reasons such as not mentally capable to stand trial, and for those tried but found not guilty by reason of insanity.

I wish I can, hope I can find that thread. She, for me, gave me her professional opinion. She was on a treatment team to return the disturbed back to society. Mandated by law to have reevaluating progress of sanity. The team was comprised of multiple professionals. Psychologists, psychiatrists, medical doctors, attending nurses, lawyers representing the different entities, ... I forget all of the members field of the team.

Her opinion of BingB is that he is just an internet troll. She believes he is a Narcissist, Psychopath, and Sadist. He craves attention. Likely because no one wanted to play with him at recess. Likely because he can not keep friends. Perhaps his mother did not pay him any attention.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-02-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2024 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I posted days ago that my Wife worked at Texas State Hospital. Every State has a State Hospital. They all treat the mentally delusional. Self committed, involuntary committed by loved ones, by the courts for reasons such as not mentally capable to stand trial, and for those tried but found not guilty by reason of insanity.

I wish I can, hope I can find that thread. She, for me, gave me her professional opinion. She was on a treatment team to return the disturbed back to society. Mandated by law to have reevaluating progress of sanity. The team was comprised of multiple professionals. Psychologists, psychiatrists, medical doctors, attending nurses, lawyers representing the different entities, ... I forget all of the members field of the team.

Her opinion of BingB is that he is just an internet troll. She believes he is a Narcissist, Psychopath, and Sadist. He craves attention. Likely because no one wanted to play with him at recess. Likely because he can not keep friends. Perhaps his mother did not pay attention.

I briefly considered the possibility that fred might be "artificial intelligence" but quickly realized that although he is certainly artificial, he does not exhibit any of the characteristics of intelligence.

So, troll, it is.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are not a "victim".

I can handle valid criticism of MY OPINIONS. And by "valid" I mean debating facts and posting information to prove I am wrong.

I post links to direct personal insults against me that embarrass you and you try to claim that you never insulted me? You have lost touch with reality.

You can not handle candid and valid criticism.

Again, the old time phrase "It's you attitude stupid" applies.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35965 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by williegoat:
I briefly considered the possibility that fred might be "artificial intelligence" but quickly realized that although he is certainly artificial, he does not exhibit any of the characteristics of intelligence.

So, troll, it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT1HE6pa1qA

Bing boy is not worth the 40 minute listen. It's good, though I didn't watch it all.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Her opinion of BingB is that he is just an internet troll. She believes he is a Narcissist, Psychopath, and Sadist. He craves attention. Likely because no one wanted to play with him at recess. Likely because he can not keep friends. Perhaps his mother did not pay him any attention.

I can definitely see narcissism, and some sociopathy, to whatever degree my opinion matters (not having gone to school for psychology). Regardless, it's sad and confusing to me that someone would put in so much effort for so little "gain."
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay