Started on: 04-02-2024 10:54 AM
Replies: 46 (535 views)
Last post by: randye on 04-12-2024 10:58 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy has a lot to say about the state America is in, how it got here, and why it's being driven in this direction.

https://youtu.be/p3fd_WkUxpg?si=Bm8cW65ty7JZxVr3
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Levin is absolutely right.

You won't hear me say this often, but I agree with everything he said in that video.

This is the neo-feudalism that I have been talking about. He calls it the ruling class, I call it the aristocracy, some say oligarchy, but they are the feudal lords, the overlords, our keepers.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-02-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well I agree he is right
he is a extreme rightwing nut job for the rump 100%
with out a question or a care for the TRUTH
no FACT is allow to besmirch the cult approved rump

aka an other fox lying scum who twists scams and lies as needed for the Gop

again has anyone on the con 's side ever been know for facts truth justice the american way
as introduced by the original tv superman opening

anyone?

ever?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

Mindless blathering hatred

I fixed that for you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rayb didn't even watch the video. His keepers would never allow it.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

rayb didn't even watch the video. His keepers would never allow it.

over and over the con's want there lies told here
when I say wait this guy lies KNOW I DO NOT WATCH LYING
I want truth not lying spin old joe the christo-facist
claims a quest for facts is HATE IN RUMP LAND

PART CORRECT I DO HATE LYING SPIN TWISTED BS

AKA PROPAGANDA

AGAIN ANY CON TV STAR TALKING HEAD KNOW TO BE TRUTHFUL
WE DO HAVE A LONG LIST OF LYING SCUM
AND THIS FOOL IS THE CURRENT RUSH/TUCKER LYING SCUM
AS YET UNFIRED
KEY WORD THERE ''YET''
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12583 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I fixed that for you.

christo-facist's DO THINK THEY ARE INTITLED TO CHANGE OTHERS POSTS
THEY THINK CALLING OUT LYING IS HATE

FALSE WITNESS IS ON THE BIG 10 YOU BLATHER ABOUT
BUT DO NOT FOLLOW

AS LYING FOR THE RUMP IS OK BY YOU
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still screaming at the sky, I see.

Does that help you through your day?
Do you feel better afterwards?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So let me get this straight. The rich people and corporations are evil unless they happen to be in oil and gas or the automobile industry.

And the goal of these rich people and corporations is to destroy the economy that made them rich and successful.

And they decided to go to war against the middle class evn though they need to middle class to be productive to support their wealth.

And the new rich people are the most evil ever. Worse even than the robber barons of the guilded age who worked their employees in deadly conditions and hired mercenaries to murder workers if they went on strike.

Transgender has no effect on the middle class.

The millions of Muslims working in the United Sates and serving in our military are not trying to destroy the country.

He claimed that blue regions "produce nothing" yet they produce an overwhelming majority of the GDP and the taxes they pay support the poor red states.

he claimed that socialized medicine never worked anywhere on earth, yet EVERY INDUSTRIALIED COUNTRY EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES has soem form of socialized health care.

It shocks me that people actually fall for this. All Levin is doing is pushing age old populists' buttons to get the middle class to vote for policies that benefit the wealthy like low corporate taxes and zero estate tax.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still screaming at the sky, I see.

Does that help you through your day?
Do you feel better afterwards?

close it even rhymes
not the sky that did nothing to or for any one
but the LIE and the one who tells or repeats the LIE
that can gain an unfair advantage like the rump corpRATS IN A CROOKED BIZ DEAL
AS PROVEN IN COURT very recently

your rump lies cheats scams steals and deals
no honesty no integrity no morals no empathy no loyality
a perfect Gop of a man

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

So let me get this straight. The rich people and corporations are evil unless they happen to be in oil and gas or the automobile industry.

And the goal of these rich people and corporations is to destroy the economy that made them rich and successful.

And they decided to go to war against the middle class evn though they need to middle class to be productive to support their wealth.

And the new rich people are the most evil ever. Worse even than the robber barons of the guilded age who worked their employees in deadly conditions and hired mercenaries to murder workers if they went on strike.

Transgender has no effect on the middle class.

The millions of Muslims working in the United Sates and serving in our military are not trying to destroy the country.

He claimed that blue regions "produce nothing" yet they produce an overwhelming majority of the GDP and the taxes they pay support the poor red states.

he claimed that socialized medicine never worked anywhere on earth, yet EVERY INDUSTRIALIED COUNTRY EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES has soem form of socialized health care.

It shocks me that people actually fall for this. All Levin is doing is pushing age old populists' buttons to get the middle class to vote for policies that benefit the wealthy like low corporate taxes and zero estate tax.

Still having problems with comprehension I see.....
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still having problems with comprehension I see.....

No problem with comprehension at all.

What parts specifically have you been told that I do not understand?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As quoted in my last post......pretty much everything you said.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As quoted in my last post......pretty much everything you said.

Okay then lets take them one at a time.

Do you believe that large corporations are attacking the middle class? If so why? What do large corporations have to gain by eliminating the purchasing power of the middle class?

And if large corporations are the problem then why does the populist Republican party carry water for the oil and gas industry when they are making record profits by gouging us with high prices?

All I am trying to do is bring a little reality into these comments by Levin that really have no factual basis.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-04-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like you are smarter or more well informed than Mr. Levin....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like you are smarter or more well informed than Mr. Levin....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If Mr. Levin was intelligent and well informed then you could use the information he gave you to answer my question. But you can't do that because Mr. Levin can't do it either.

All Mr Levin is good at is telling people what they want to hear.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If Mr. Levin was intelligent and well informed then you could use the information he gave you to answer my question. But you can't do that because Mr. Levin can't do it either.

All Mr Levin is good at is telling people what they want to hear.

You're so full of it we could just unscrew the top of your head and dip it out with a ladle.

Here is the phone contact for Mark Levin: (877) 381-3811

Give him a call and ask him your "questions".

We'll wait.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-05-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
You're so full of it we could just unscrew the top of your head and dip it out with a ladle.

We'll wait.

HOW ARE YOUR TOURIST BUDDY'S DOING ?

WHY ARE THERE NO KNOW TRUTHFUL RIGHTWINGERS ?

WILL THE RUMP EVER TELL THE TRUTH ?

WHEN DOES THE RUMP PLAN THE END OF SS AND FOOD STAMPS
JUST SO HIS BILLIONAIRE BUDDYS CAN DODGE A BIT MORE TAXES ?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

HOW ARE YOUR TOURIST BUDDY'S DOING ?

WHY ARE THERE NO KNOW TRUTHFUL RIGHTWINGERS ?

WILL THE RUMP EVER TELL THE TRUTH ?

WHEN DOES THE RUMP PLAN THE END OF SS AND FOOD STAMPS
JUST SO HIS BILLIONAIRE BUDDYS CAN DODGE A BIT MORE TAXES ?

More spewing of hatred and ignorance.......
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More spewing of hatred and ignorance.......

THAT IS WHAT I DO

QUESTION THE THE BS

but you call that hate and ignorance
and post another lie from you fav lying scum

we know your side hates facts truth and real data
calls convicts tourists
relies on lying scum for info
twists history to fit the scams
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We'll wait.

I will.

Do you listen every night?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-05-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2024 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will.

No you won't.

You're a coward.

Leftists are cowards.

Your only imagined "bravery" comes from your anonymity and your bullshit on this forum.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-06-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2024 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're a coward.

Leftists are cowards.

I am the only one brave enough to have discussions with facts and sources. All of you run away as soon as I request that you enter into any sort of debate with me that would require links to facts or sources other than right-wing propaganda.

If you don't believe me just scroll back through this thread. You and Joe have made about a dozen comments and not a single on of them involves any sort of defense of your position. All you do is toss around insults. It is clearly all that you are capable of doing.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-07-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am the only one brave enough to have discussions with facts and sources. All of you run away as soon as I request that you enter into any sort of debate with me that would require links to facts or sources other than right-wing propaganda.

If you don't believe me just scroll back through this thread. You and Joe have made about a dozen comments and not a single on of them involves any sort of defense of your position. All you do is toss around insults. It is clearly all that you are capable of doing.

Two things in play here, BingB....

1. There is a danger in arguing with fools.
2. The responses you get are an assessment of your contribution to the conversation.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. There is a danger in arguing with fools..

Not as much danger as allowing fools to constantly spread false information.

2. The responses you get are an assessment of your contribution to the conversation.

I know. That is exactly what I was saying. When I contribute facts and sources you run away, and my assessment of that is that you realize you can not challenge my facts and sources.

What would your assessment be if you were in that situation? I know it will be difficult, but try to imagine that you actually researched something and posted a link to support some claim you have made. If no one challenged you with any information to refute your claim wouldn't you assume that you were correct?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You and Joe have made about a dozen comments and not a single on of them involves any sort of defense of your position.

The only position I have taken in this thread is that you are a coward. That is a manifest fact.

You posting your anonymous opinion on an internet forum and then proclaiming everyone else wrong is not an act of courage.

It's the act of a simpleton.

Leftists are cowards. That is also a fact. You can't prove me wrong.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-07-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13843 posts
Member since Mar 2006

If no one challenged you with any information to refute your claim wouldn't you assume that you were correct?

That is the assumption of a narcissistic fool.

The correct assumption would simply be that nobody answered your opinion.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wide generalizations, such as the one quoted above, are usually posted by an arrogant ass. That is also a fact. You can't prove me wrong.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-07-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a problem, trying to have rational dialog with triggered marxists is nearly impossible.
Their reactions are that of infantiles emotionally expressing their feelings, however deluded, misinformed, flat out wrong.
' I'm right because ! '
' So are you, but what am I ? '
' It's true, I read it on msm ! '
' Adolph ! '

It's so pathetic, and why it's possible to watch videos of them protesting in Kenosha, entirely consumed by mob thought.
Zombies that need to be destroyed, along with Hamas and their sympathizers.
Catching Che Guevara
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only position I have taken in this thread is that you are a coward. That is a manifest fact.

You posting your anonymous opinion on an internet forum and then proclaiming everyone else wrong is not an act of courage.

It's the act of a simpleton.

THE BULLY IS A COWARD
ONE CAN KNOW MANY THINGS FROM PATTERN RECOGNITION

the fascist fake christians are eazy to spot
randye has never had any original ideas
the dogma he follows is pure john birch 1962 BS

he can't ever admit the rump lies
sad
and no way to run the free world
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12583 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

It's a problem, trying to have rational dialog with triggered marxists is nearly impossible.
Their reactions are that of infantiles emotionally expressing their feelings, however deluded, misinformed, flat out wrong.
' I'm right because ! '
' So are you, but what am I ? '
' It's true, I read it on msm ! '
' Adolph ! '

It's so pathetic, and why it's possible to watch videos of them protesting in Kenosha, entirely consumed by mob thought.
Zombies that need to be destroyed, along with Hamas and their sympathizers.
Catching Che Guevara

I really do not think you have ever seen a marxist
or would be able to id one if you did

no posters here are close
but we do have several RWNJ's
a few who are full on christian nationalists THE DUMBEST AND MOST DANGEROUS CULT
the MSM is not full of lying scum like the rightwing is
that is the main point of difference the MSM was created to make a buck selling info

THE RIGHTWING MEDIA WAS CREATED TO LIE FOR THE CAUSE

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ?
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's them, right there !
' Destroy Hamas and their sympathizers ! '
I hear your denials, I just don't believe you, your lying in the past painting you your political stripes.
It's not like I could reason with a marxist, they are all in for their cult mob think.. ' Yes Master ! '
' Remove the head, or, destroy the brain ! ' ~ Shaun of the Dead
Zombies, waste them when they approach, they are braindead, they won't feel a thing.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The correct assumption would simply be that nobody answered your opinion.

That is what I would assume if they never responded, but they do. They always make posts like "You are stupid." or "I am smarter than you", or something like that. They just never respond to the actual issue or dispute any of the facts I post.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
' The problem isn't that Johnny can't read.
The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think.
The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is,
he confuses it with feeling.'
~ Thomas Sowell
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

I seem to recall that they believed Kyle to be guilty because he went to the protest with a gun. But by the same token, the protestors went to the protest with an attempt to harm. One does not precipitate the other... and the gun is a tool. The fact that he used the gun because he feared for his life, does not negate the fact that he had every right to be there in the first place. So the argument that "he shouldn't have been there," was ridiculous. And the court rightly decided in his favor.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From three feet away, getting off a round before Gaige could pull the trigger of his Glock semiautomatic pistol, which is amazing.
If you were to ask any trained operator how they would have done things differently, they might say Kyle showed incredible skills in self defense, restraint and maturity beyond his years.
Looking at the video, as Kyle rolls to his knees, there is the masked bat man over on the curb, reconsidering his big idea of attacking Kyle, who he had just seen blow away Huber and Grosskreutz's bicep, just a hemming and hawing, thinking, just maybe, it's a bad idea to attack the kid with the rifle.
' Yeah that's a bad idea, I'll hang back, be cool '
Kyle did give him a look, analyzed the threat, didn't pop him.
I have to admit, I would likely had have popped him, brandishing a bat as a weapon, needing correction, wilding amok at a riot, with a weapon in hand.
Trying to place myself in Kyle's situation, as my seventeen year old self, and honestly, finding myself sadly lacking, it was the '60s, I was an immature and irresponsible twerp with a perpetual hard on.
The bat man, an armed zombie.
He could maybe sell his story to msm if he had any sense, ' I didn't get popped by Kyle ! '
' Kyle spared me, looked directly into my eyes, under my balaclava mask ! '

Looking closely, you will notice Huber is still alive, though he is about to grab the barrel of Kyle's rifle, pulling it to himself, fatally.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-09-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More good information from one of the smartest men in the media.

https://youtu.be/rbkvrEOPmUE?si=NTwFxpZkNxD5bcVx
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If no one challenged you with any information to refute your claim wouldn't you assume that you were correct?

No, though I don't suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Did you know that symptoms of delusions of grandeur can be a symptom of another mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder and schizophrenia ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock