Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Why is Joe Biden trying to get as many illegals into the country as possible? (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Why is Joe Biden trying to get as many illegals into the country as possible? by 82-T/A [At Work]
Started on: 03-26-2024 07:12 AM
Replies: 168 (1536 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 05-07-2024 08:36 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
I am just pointing out the only logical conclusion to be derived from your comments.

You admit that you do not like me, yet you can not give a single example of me saying anything offensive or false. So it is pretty clear that the only reason you don't "like" me is because I don't agree with you.

Defending your beliefs against dissent is the brave and honorable thing to do.

Eliminating it through cancel culture is just a cowardly admission of defeat.

My Christian inner self told me the right thing to do, is again, try to help you understand why nobody likes you.

The first thing I need to know, have you ever heard the phrase "It's the economy stupid" ?
IP: Logged
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

What makes you thinks I gave you permission ? You have always believed anything you think.

Sorry that you didn't get my point. I was not really thanking you for giving me permission. I was actually mocking you for using what is called a "loser line". It is a comment people make when they know they have lost and can not say anything else. See also: "Aree to disagree" and "You are too obsessed with being correct".

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

My Christian inner self told me the right thing to do, is again, try to help you understand why nobody likes you.

The first thing I need to know, have you ever heard the phrase "It's the economy stupid" ?

Thank you so much for your assistance. I have been begging for some examples of my behavior that make people dislike me.

So "yes", I remember that line about the economy from when Clinton beat Bush. What does that have to do with me? Do you think I am the cause of inflation? I am really interested to hear this theory.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you so much for your assistance. I have been begging for some examples of my behavior that make people dislike me.

So "yes", I remember that line about the economy from when Clinton beat Bush. What does that have to do with me? Do you think I am the cause of inflation? I am really interested to hear this theory.

I have heard many times, way before the internet, "it's you attitude stupid".
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have heard many times, way before the internet, "it's you attitude stupid".

Now we are getting somewhere. "Attitude" is so vague that it can be used to cover the truth. You will be unable to provide any examples of my "bad attitude" and just claim it exists because you say so.

The only problem you have with me is that I disagree with you and post actual facts to prove my points.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now we are getting somewhere. "Attitude" is so vague that it can be used to cover the truth. You will be unable to provide any examples of my "bad attitude" and just claim it exists because you say so.

The only problem you have with me is that I disagree with you and post actual facts to prove my points.

Were you born brain dead, or did you spend all of your life killing it ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2024 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But now the policy he used to reduce immigration has been ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court because the pandemic is over. So even if Trump is re-elected he will not be able to use that policy again.

That is not true !

It was not until the Title 42 policy was put in place that the immigration stopped. But the SCOTUS has ruled that we can not return to that policy.

That is not true !
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2024 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is not true !

Yes. Everything I said was 100% true.

Title 42 was not struck down as "unconstitutional", but the Supreme Court dismissed the case that was filed to try and preserve using Title 42 to control immigration at the Southern Border.

I have cited the decision. I have given the name of the judge.

You can say "not true" all you want but it will not change facts. Neither Biden nor Trump could currently use Title 42 to regulate immigration because there is not any health emergency.

And you can't post anything to back up your position because it is nothing but make believe.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2024 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can say "not true" all you want but it will not change facts. Neither Biden nor Trump could currently use Title 42 to regulate immigration because there is not any health emergency.

That is also not true. We realize that is just your opinion and that you insist on being ignorant. Because you refuse to do your own research.

Yes. Everything I said was 100% true.

Title 42 was not struck down as "unconstitutional", but the Supreme Court dismissed the case that was filed to try and preserve using Title 42 to control immigration at the Southern Border.

You said SCOTUS did rule Title 42 was "unconstitutional" .

And you can't post anything to back up your position because it is nothing but make believe.

I can post many things which prove you wrong, wrong many times. I don't need to. If you ever stop making a fool of yourself, I got your back and will help you along.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock