Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Why is Joe Biden trying to get as many illegals into the country as possible? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Why is Joe Biden trying to get as many illegals into the country as possible? by 82-T/A [At Work]
Started on: 03-26-2024 07:12 AM
Replies: 168 (1536 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 05-07-2024 08:36 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Who says there is a "problem"? I am not doing anything wrong to cause any problem.

Your level of obsession with me is the only mental illness I see. Why don't you just drop it before this thread gets locked like the others you devote to me.

No one here is using their real name. No one cares.

"I am not doing anything wrong to cause any problem."

Have you ever wondered why you keep getting banned from so many different sites? Or do you continue to convince yourself that it's everyone else that's the problem? You don't think at all for a second, that perhaps your approach, or the way you conduct yourself could be why you keep getting banned? This is a real question.

"Why don't you just drop it before this thread gets locked like the others you devote to me."

Hah, I didn't even see that this thread been locked. It's definitely not an obsession on my part. I'm just annoyed that you've ruined what used to be... a quasi-interesting place to discuss politics. It certainly didn't start getting bad with you, this forum had its problems from both sides before you came... but since you first joined as Fredtoast, you've basically fostered an exceptionally antagonistic atmosphere that broke the camel's back as they say. There's really no one left except you and Ray. Even most of the other Democrats have left because you've essentially killed the conversation. There's no real discussion here... just your crazy back-and-forth with whomever you can desperately get to respond to you.

"No one here is using their real name. No one cares."

Some people do, but that's not the point. The point is... if you keep getting banned, you should stop and think if maybe there's something you're doing wrong. Like I said, I don't think I've ever been banned from a message board. You get banned, and then create a whole new fake personality with a new account and carry on from where you left off. Do you think this is normal? Have you thought that maybe whatever is "driving this" is what's pushing people away?
IP: Logged
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
"I am not doing anything wrong to cause any problem."

Have you ever wondered why you keep getting banned from so many different sites? Or do you continue to convince yourself that it's everyone else that's the problem? You don't think at all for a second, that perhaps your approach, or the way you conduct yourself could be why you keep getting banned? This is a real question.

"Why don't you just drop it before this thread gets locked like the others you devote to me."

Hah, I didn't even see that this thread been locked. It's definitely not an obsession on my part. I'm just annoyed that you've ruined what used to be... a quasi-interesting place to discuss politics. It certainly didn't start getting bad with you, this forum had its problems from both sides before you came... but since you first joined as Fredtoast, you've basically fostered an exceptionally antagonistic atmosphere that broke the camel's back as they say. There's really no one left except you and Ray. Even most of the other Democrats have left because you've essentially killed the conversation. There's no real discussion here... just your crazy back-and-forth with whomever you can desperately get to respond to you.

"No one here is using their real name. No one cares."

Some people do, but that's not the point. The point is... if you keep getting banned, you should stop and think if maybe there's something you're doing wrong. Like I said, I don't think I've ever been banned from a message board. You get banned, and then create a whole new fake personality with a new account and carry on from where you left off. Do you think this is normal? Have you thought that maybe whatever is "driving this" is what's pushing people away?

I have asked multiple times for examples from my posts that would show why you think I should be banned. You can't show me anything.

All of this comes from problems you had with a prior member named Fredtoast. I have also asked for examples of posts made by him that got him banned. again you have not shown me anything. All you did was make some claims about him making inappropriate remarks about your daughter. But Patrick called you out on that and when I looked at the thread it was just a silly joke.

So here is what it boils down to. I say I don't post anything that should get me banned. You say that I do, but you refuse to give me any examples to show what you mean.

So either post some examples of what you are talking about or please just let this drop. It is embarrassing to watch you obsess over me like this. if you really had a reason then it would be different, but you don't have any reason. And the proof is that you can not provide a single example of posts made by me that would justify my getting banned.

You are the one who should be asking yourself a question. "If Bing is doing something to get banned then why can't I see it? Why can't I find an example to show him?"
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have asked multiple times for examples from my posts that would show why you think I should be banned. You can't show me anything.

All of this comes from problems you had with a prior member named Fredtoast. I have also asked for examples of posts made by him that got him banned. again you have not shown me anything. All you did was make some claims about him making inappropriate remarks about your daughter. But Patrick called you out on that and when I looked at the thread it was just a silly joke.

So here is what it boils down to. I say I don't post anything that should get me banned. You say that I do, but you refuse to give me any examples to show what you mean.

So either post some examples of what you are talking about or please just let this drop. It is embarrassing to watch you obsess over me like this. if you really had a reason then it would be different, but you don't have any reason. And the proof is that you can not provide a single example of posts made by me that would justify my getting banned.

You are the one who should be asking yourself a question. "If Bing is doing something to get banned then why can't I see it? Why can't I find an example to show him?"

Fred, you were banned previously under the rating system. You don't have to do "one thing" to get banned, but if you piss people off enough times, you get banned by the community simply because they "neg" you enough times. This is how you were banned last time, and likely how you will end up getting banned again. You can continue trying to prove to all 4-5 people here that you're right, and that Biden is totally awesome (or whatever it is you think), but your personally has essentially created a ghost town here.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's like trying to have a conversation with your friends, but being constantly interrupted by a child who just wasn't raised right.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if you piss people off enough times, you get banned by the community simply because they "neg" you enough timese.

Then show me the examples of my posts that are getting negative rep..

Can I see them myself?

I would love to change my behavior, but no one can tell me what I am doing to piss everyone off. How can you repeatedly make these posts accusing me of doing bad stuff but yet you can not even post ONE example of me doing something bad? How is that possible?

Seems to me that YOU are the one who needs to be doing some introspection. If you can not give an example of me doing something bad then that means it is all just YOUR perception. You are the one with the problem if you are constantly getting upset and giving me negative rep yet you are embarrassed to show what ius actually upsetting you.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-15-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then show me the examples of my posts that are getting negative rep..

Can I see them myself?

I would love to change my behavior, but no one can tell me what I am doing to piss everyone off. How can you repeatedly make these posts accusing me of doing bad stuff but yet you can not even post ONE example of me doing something bad? How is that possible?

Seems to me that YOU are the one who needs to be doing some introspection. If you can not give an example of me doing something bad then that means it is all just YOUR perception. You are the one with the problem if you are constantly getting upset and giving me negative rep yet you are embarrassed to show what ius actually upsetting you.

Everything in this post is an example of poor behavior. Like using the phrase, "you are embarrassed." Let's ignore the fact that this is outright silly, most people don't take any of this seriously enough to get worked up in any emotional manner, let alone embarrassed. But this is yet another example of you trying to be antagonistic in your posts... i.e., trying to get a rise out of your "adversary." All of your posts are antagonistic, as they aren't meant to be a discussion, but a win / lose argument at all costs.

Honestly, Fred, it's not my job to try to help you change your behavior. If I do it at all, it's wrapped up in both some semblance of concern and annoyance. You've been banned from multiple websites and forums, including this one. Do you think this is normal behavior? Or do you still think it's everyone else who has the problem? I suspect that whatever you get out of this... this same issue pervades your personal life as well, unfortunately.

I feel that this discussion too is becoming a win/lose argument for you, so respectfully, I'm done talking about this.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I feel that this discussion too is becoming a win/lose argument for you, so respectfully, I'm done talking about this.

It has become impossible to discuss anything anymore without fred making it about him.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
SCOTUS did not rule that !

Okay then explain to me what you think happened.

First, you explain to me how you can know how law works if you do not know the law. How did SCOTUS rule Title 42 could not be used to prevent illegal immigration, if they did not hear the case, ?

Here is my version. Federal District Court in Washington DC ruled that the immigration rules under Title 42 were illegal and ordered Biden to end them.

WRONG !.

[B]Originally posted by BingB:
Republican States filed request to join the case to defend the policy. Once pandemic was over the immigration rules under title 42 became moot.

WRONG AGAIN !. Though you wouldn't know that because you did no research. Do you even know how to ?

[B]Originally posted by BingB:
Republican who were trying to defend the rules and keep them in place lost. Biden can not use Title 42 immigration rules because he no longer has authoruty. And even if Trump becomes President he will not be able to use those rules again unless there is another health emergency.

WRONG AGAIN !

Why does Biden not not have the authority to use Title 42 section *** ?

Now you tell me what you believe happened. And don't just say that I am wrong. tell me specifically what I am wrong about.

As you can see, EVERYTHING !

Do you ever get tired of being wrong ? Your not even embarrassed by being wrong all the time?

I challenge you to quote a single post I have made on this site that would justify my getting banned. I don't post insults and I don't post misinformation.

News flash Mr. Genius. You can be banned if we don't like you. I see again that you have done no research. We have no Minister of Truth on this forum.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Federal District Court in Washington DC ruled that the immigration rules under Title 42 were illegal and ordered Biden to end them. .

Cliff said this never happened, but it clearly did. This is from November 15 of 2022..

https://www.nytimes.com/202...e%20 Procedure%20Act.

A federal judge on Tuesday blocked the government from continuing to use a Trump-era public health emergency measure to swiftly expel migrants who cross the southern border unlawfully, an order that could enable thousands of potential asylum seekers to enter the country.

Judge Emmet Sullivan for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia concluded that the measure, known as Title 42, was “arbitrary and capricious” and had been implemented in violation of the Administrative Procedure Act.

There is the name of the judge and the name of the court. Anyone can pull of the decision and read it for themselves.

Cliff does not have a clue about what happened.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-16-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

First, you explain to me how you can know how law works if you do not know the law. How did SCOTUS rule Title 42 could not be used to prevent illegal immigration, if they did not hear the case, ?

The Republicans who had attempted to join the case to defend Title 42 got their claims dismissed. A dismissal is a ruling. It means the people petitioning to keep Title 42 policy lost. The Court did not have to hear any evidence because the emergency situation that authorizes the use of Title 42 was over.

I realize that some Trump followers do not understand that a dismissal is a ruling because Donald told them he never lost any of the cases he filed over the "stolen election" that were all dismissed. But the unbrainwashed understand that a dismissal is a ruling.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-16-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

News flash Mr. Genius. You can be banned if we don't like you.

I realize that.

But I would be embarrassed to say something like that out loud when you can not list any reason not to like me other then I show you when you are wrong.

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, you are leaving out the rest of the story. Grow up.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19543 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Now, you edited your post. You know you are wrong. Grow up.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm just annoyed that you've (Bing) ruined what used to be... a quasi-interesting place to discuss politics. It certainly didn't start getting bad with you, this forum had its problems from both sides before you came... but since you first joined as Fredtoast, you've basically fostered an exceptionally antagonistic atmosphere that broke the camel's back as they say. There's really no one left except you and Ray. Even most of the other Democrats have left because you've essentially killed the conversation. There's no real discussion here... just your crazy back-and-forth with whomever you can desperately get to respond to you.

Todd, you've always had the blinders on when it comes to what's been posted here over the years. There has rarely been any meaningful "discussion" in P&R (and formerly in O/T). It's usually been one side or the other posting their biased view of the world (well, of the US anyway). There's hardly any meaningful debate. Opinions have seldom (if ever) been swayed.

There's a small core group of RW members here, who for years have taken great delight in making anyone with a dissenting opinion feel unwelcome. I get involved on the rare occasion, mostly to poke holes in some of the more outlandish comments. However, political "discussion" is so low on my list of interests, that I really can't be bothered to participate much in this sub-section. The truth is, I don't care what the half-dozen or so RW members think in regards to politics. However, if and when they post outside of P&R, whether it be about music or animals or cars or homes/yards etc... then fine, I'd enjoy sharing knowledge/experiences with them.

For whatever reason, Bing wishes to engage in political discussion in P&R. But it's painfully obvious that the RW members here don't wish to have their circle-jerk interrupted by this relative newcomer. Instead of debating issues with him, he's simply taunted time and time again. I don't know why Bing bothers to stick around.

I suspect Rinselberg has finally had enough of this place and moved on. Perhaps Bing will quit and and Ray will eventually move on as well... and the small RW core group can have their own private little PFF sub-section all to themselves... which they'll then find incredibly boring.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36449 posts
Member since Apr 99

News flash Mr. Genius. You (Bing) can be banned if we don't like you.

And that would be an example of incredible abuse of the rating system here.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff said this never happened, but it clearly did. This is from November 15 of 2022.

https://www.nytimes.com/202...e%20 Procedure%20Act.

I can see why you are brain dead. You DEPEND on the thoughts of CNN and the NEW YORK TIMES. Pitiful.

So brain dead you offer as proof something we have to pay to read. Try Again !

A federal judge on Tuesday blocked the government from continuing to use a Trump-era public health emergency measure to swiftly expel migrants who cross the southern border unlawfully, an order that could enable thousands of potential asylum seekers to enter the country.

Judge Emmet Sullivan for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia concluded that the measure, known as Title 42, was “arbitrary and capricious” and had been implemented in violation of the Administrative Procedure Act.

It was. The CDC can not implement it. Tell me Mr Research, who can implement it ?

There is the name of the judge and the name of the court. Anyone can pull of the decision and read it for themselves.

At least be honest, please.

You are the man with no clue.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Patrick:
And that would be an example of incredible abuse of the rating system here.

How so ?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How so ?

Sure, call me crazy... but I doubt very much that Cliff Pennock instituted a rating system so that members could ban someone they simply "don't like" from PFF.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure, call me crazy... but I doubt very much that Cliff Pennock instituted a rating system so that members could ban someone they simply "don't like" from PFF.

Okay. Ask him.

Where is it in the rules that we can't ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-16-2024).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where is it ?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Sema
Sufi Muslim "Semazen" engaged in religious ceremony in Istanbul.
Clothing and even subtle hand gestures have meaning.
Amazing and profound to witness in person.
I recommend it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-16-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Republicans who had attempted to join the case to defend Title 42 got their claims dismissed. A dismissal is a ruling. It means the people petitioning to keep Title 42 policy lost. The Court did not have to hear any evidence because the emergency situation that authorizes the use of Title 42 was over.

I realize that some Trump followers do not understand that a dismissal is a ruling because Donald told them he never lost any of the cases he filed over the "stolen election" that were all dismissed. But the unbrainwashed understand that a dismissal is a ruling.

Why are you doubling down on stupid by supplying misinformation ? Why can't you admit you are ignorant of the subject, have no clue, because you do not know how to do research ?

I can post facts that show you that you are wrong, ie educate you, but I don't like you, .

You are entertaining.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Why do you complement me while posting such a lame image ?

Use this one :

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why are you doubling down on stupid by supplying misinformation ? Why can't you admit you are ignorant of the subject, have no clue, because you do not know how to do research ?

I can post facts that show you that you are wrong, ie educate you, but I don't like you, .

You are entertaining.

You can't post anything to prove that I am wrong.

This is sad. No one in the history of the internet has ever said "I can prove you wrong but I don't want to" without getting laughed at.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, you make every thread about you. Grow up.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you complement me while posting such a lame image ?

One comment, two more errors (actually three more, if spelling is also taken into consideration). You're doing well!

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36449 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by maryjane:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

It certainly did here. Please post further details.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are entertaining.

You can't post anything to prove that I am wrong.

This is sad. No one in the history of the internet has ever said "I can prove you wrong but I don't want to" without getting laughed at.

Why can't I post anything to prove that you are wrong. Oh wait, you are never wrong.

I don't need to post anything to prove you are wrong. You do it all the time. No one is laughing at me. You next user name should be Forum Jester.

No one is laughing at me because I can not educate the willfully ignorant.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-18-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Senate Democrats are certainly a fine bunch.
Chuck Schumer is a sleazeball.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The Senate Democrats are certainly a fine bunch.
Chuck Schumer is a sleazeball.

The whole Mayorkas impeachment was a big waste of time. We all knew it was going to go nowhere and the damage has already been done.

Nationally, we should be focused on judicial integrity. Locally, election integrity should be our number one priority. There is no time to waste.

We do not expect any help from the Left, but #!*^$%#@*, the RINOs need to be escorted to the sidewalk.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I realize that you can ban me because you do not like me.

But I would be embarrassed to say something like that out loud when you can not list any reason not to like me other then I show you when you are wrong.

Who said you are entitled to know what I think ?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why can't I post anything to prove that you are wrong. Oh wait, you are never wrong.

Two points.

1. As far as I can tell I am the ONLY member here who has been willing to admit he is wrong about anything.

2. You can't post anything to prove I am wrong regarding the specific issue in this thread because I am not wrong. You are. And I have posted the facts to prove it more than once.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by cliffw:Who said you are entitled to know what I think ?

I never claimed I was entitled to know what you are thinking.

I am just pointing out the only logical conclusion to be derived from your comments.

You admit that you do not like me, yet you can not give a single example of me saying anything offensive or false. So it is pretty clear that the only reason you don't "like" me is because I don't agree with you.

Defending your beliefs against dissent is the brave and honorable thing to do.

Eliminating it through cancel culture is just a cowardly admission of defeat.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am just pointing out the only logical conclusion to be derived from your comments.

You admit that you do not like me, yet you can not give a single example of me saying anything offensive or false. So it is pretty clear that the only reason you don't "like" me is because I don't agree with you.

Believe anything you want.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Believe anything you want.

Gee, thanks for the permission, Cliff.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What makes you thinks I gave you permission ? You have always believed anything you think.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What makes you thinks I gave you permission ? You have always believed anything you think.

Well, of course you didn't give him permission. It is his God given right.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock