Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  He is a white suPREEEEMMMMMMMissttt...... (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
He is a white suPREEEEMMMMMMMissttt...... by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 05-23-2023 01:47 PM
Replies: 89 (1340 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 06-30-2023 09:25 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2023 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talk about a fail.

https://twitter.com/Travis_.../1660998029812416513

C'mon lefties, you can do better if you try hard....oh, trying. Yeh.

OK, he gets a participation trophy.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you know about this guy, other than what he looks like?

Offhand, I'd say he's just "nuts". But there is at least the possibility of a truly esoteric connection, involving the idea that the "Aryan" ancestry that the Hitler-era Nazis craved had its origins on the Indian subcontinent. I guess this guy has some "India" in his background? Considering what he looks like, and the name that's been reported for him. That's my impression of him.

Crime scene near White House. The Nazi-swastika flag was recovered from the suspect's truck.

There's a concept that's known as "colorism" or "colorist beliefs". It's when people who are not white or Caucasian themselves, become antagonistic towards people that they perceive as being "darker" than they are. A kind of relative version of white supremacy. This could have been the case with the recent perpetrator who killed and maimed people at a shopping mall in Allen, Texas. That "perp" was Hispanic.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-23-2023).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

What do you know about this guy, other than what he looks like?

Offhand, I'd say he's just "nuts". But there is at least the possibility of a truly esoteric connection, involving the idea that the "Aryan" ancestry that the Hitler-era Nazis craved had its origins on the Indian subcontinent. I guess this guy has some "India" in his background? Considering what he looks like, and the name that's been reported for him. That's my impression of him.

Crime scene near White House. The Nazi-swastika flag was recovered from the suspect's truck.

There's a concept that's known as "colorism" or "colorist beliefs". It's when people who are not white or Caucasian themselves, become antagonistic towards people that they perceive as being "darker" than they are. A kind of relative version of white supremacy. This could have been the case with the recent perpetrator who killed and maimed people at a shopping mall in Allen, Texas. That "perp" was Hispanic.

Suuurrree.
Brown is the new white. Male is the new female. The FBI are over flowing cups of human goodness. They just unload/unfold that banner right out there for the photographers. More like a load of sh1t. Same with all you post ChatRI.

Can't find any real white supremacist crimes so they make them up. Let's not forget the lefty writers strike, this is what happens when their best can't come up with good monologues and plots.
Why are the marxipads trying to incite this crap? Juicy Smooyay wasn't enough. Hell, the media can't even admit or show Ukrainians with Nazi gear. Can't do that. Not the approved narrative.

Here's a 'concept', you're an influencer. An excuser. A Soros type plant.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy

503 posts
Member since Oct 2011
Soon on Netflix:
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy

503 posts
Member since Oct 2011

.....the "Aryan" ancestry that the Hitler-era Nazis craved had its origins on the Indian subcontinent. I guess this guy has some "India" in his background? Considering what he looks like, and the name that's been reported for him. That's my impression of him.

There's a concept that's known as "colorism" or "colorist beliefs".

Kamala is a white supremacist hyena whore.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2023 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say, I normally do not fall for conspiracy theories. But this one is so ridiculous, it's North-Korea level stupid ... where they believe everything because they know if they don't, they'll be killed.

Who carries a NAZI flag with them when they commit a crime? It's not like this guy came from a protest, or anything of the sort. He rammed the gate, which any semi-intelligent person would know is not something you can just ram. If you do even an iota of research, you know that every entrance has a barricade that WILL stop any vehicle other than an all-out M1 Abrams sized tank.

I have to assume that either someone put him up to this... or ... there's a more psychological explanation.

There are people who feel SO strongly about something... so incredibly and emotionally strong about something, that they end up doing the very thing that they're against. I know that doesn't make sense, because it's essentially lunacy. But this is THE reason why the overwhelming vast majority of bigotry / racism attacks and vandalism turn out to be false flags.

This is because for whatever reason, an individual becomes SO CONSUMED by political rhetoric, that it's all they think about. They cannot understand, and are even FRUSTRATED by the fact that everyone else around them does not hold the same concern and fear that they do. It becomes so much in fact that they actually end up doing an act or action intentionally, in hopes that people within their close circle start to ALSO begin fearing / feeling the same way that they do about a topic.

All the black church burnings over the last 10 years, every single one of them turned out to be caused by a black teen, who... in many cases, was actually a member of the church themselves. Or Jussie Smolette, this is the epitome of example. He's so frustrated that people don't take his concerns seriously about racism and racist attacks, that he even paid someone to stage an attack on him to "stoke awareness."

The vandalism, and acting out, for example... is a symptom, not the cause. The problem is that we're not trying to solve what causes this. 1 out of every 4 people suffers from mental illness. That means that out of this group... at least two of us are likely taking some sort of anti-psychotics. How did this happen? Is it because of the food people are eating, or is it because the human mind isn't able to cope with so much change so fast?

One thing I feel pretty confident in saying is... the last 20 years have been lost decades. I don't blame the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, I blame politics. When you consider innovation that occurred from 1900 to 2000, it's exponential. We went from 95% of the world not even knowing what electricity is, and shitting in outhouses or chamber pots, to a nearly self-sustaining space station orbiting the planet with a space shuttle bringing people back and forth to it.

Consider for a moment that innovation exploded in the mid-1800s and continued exponential growth through roughly 2000. Where are we now? What do we have to show for the last 20 years? Everything... I mean everything that we have right now in 2023, we roughly already had in 2000. We've made things a little bit better, a little bit smaller, and a little bit faster. But with the exception of things like CRISPR and whatever Elon Musk gets involved in, we've either seriously lost momentum, stagnated, or even went backwards.

The only thing that's changed significantly... other than social media (which even in 2000 existed in some context), is the amount of political rhetoric that's gone on. 20 years ago, most people didn't really get too involved in politics. They had opinions, views, things like that... but our adversaries and politicians (really one and the same to me at this point), have used political rhetoric to incite and mobilize people to work them up into a frenzy. This works really well... unfortunately, because most people are stupid. But it unfortunately also causes insane people to act out on their delusions.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2023 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what leftist woke racist think about Hispanics.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-24-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2023 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was stupid. Not the part of it from The Atlantic's Adam Serwer—the other part.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-24-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2023 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
"Driver who crashed near White House told officials he was prepared to kill Biden and 'seize power'"

Sai Varshith Kandula, of suburban St. Louis, allegedly told authorities he admires Nazis and had planned the attack for six months.

Tim Stelloh, Daniel Barnes and Daniel Arkin for NBC News; May 23, 2023.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...ower-nazis-rcna85905

A news report of "middling" size. Includes a photograph of the assailant.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2023 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Driver who crashed near White House told officials he was prepared to kill Biden and 'seize power'"

A news report of "middling" size. Includes a photograph of the assailant.

Sweet, now do Covid, msdnc.

NBC
We make the news...
A source to believe and trust.
Where's the tranny shooter manifesto.
Where's the illegal alien white supremacist swastika tat Texas shooter manifesto.

Just quick carefully crafted narrative for headlines to show how smart, cognitive and Nostradamus like Joe Briben and his Intel heads are. Soon to disappear. Like investigation teams looking into his sons business dealings in Ukraine or irs investivation team. They got their message out. But Pepperidge Farm remembers....
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... there is at least the possibility of a truly esoteric connection, involving the idea that the "Aryan" ancestry that the Hitler-era Nazis craved had its origins on the Indian subcontinent. I guess this guy has some "India" in his background? Considering what he looks like, and the name that's been reported for him. That's my impression of him.

You Sir, are a racist.
The "racist card" is now a canard.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-25-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Take another moment and let the emptiness of this "mini-screed" from Wichita sink in:

Does anyone think that Wichita actually looked at any of the text that constitutes the article by Adam Serwer?

I don't.

The image that accompanies his remark about "leftist woke racist" is what anyone would see if they went to The Atlantic online and found this article and set themselves up to look at the contents of the article—but I can't imagine that Wichita actually did that.

I can only imagine that Wichita saw this image in a Twitter conversation, or on Truth Social or some other social media platform, and decided to copy and paste it here (on this forum) without taking any time whatsoever to give himself any real idea of how this Adam Serwer article actually "plays".

Odds are, anyone else that's reading this is not a subscriber to The Atlantic, but I'll put the link and if you can't see the full contents, you should be able to see how the article starts. You should be able to read the beginning of it, and get this far into it:

Racial identity is a social reality, not a biological one, and Hispanic people can be of any racial background. “Latinos are a pan-ethnic group that have very many racial identifications within that grouping.

"Latinos Can Be White Supremacists"
Adam Serwer for The Atlantic; May 17, 2023.
https://www.theatlantic.com...te-supremacy/674081/

The article from Adam Serwer is "based". Here's one paragraph that I want to highlight, if for no other reason than "for the record:"

Reporters have uncovered a lengthy social-media trail testifying to Garcia’s [Texas shopping mall perpetrator] racist and misogynist beliefs, and Texas authorities have described him as expressing “neo-Nazi ideation.” The initial reports in the aftermath of a mass shooting are often confusing and contradictory, and there’s nothing wrong with treating them with a little healthy skepticism. But the idea of a Hispanic person adhering to white-nationalist ideology is hardly ridiculous. The rest of the world does not conform to domestic American understandings of race, because race is an ideological concept, not a scientific one. Just because people classify you as one thing in America doesn’t mean they see you the same way everywhere else.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-25-2023).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a U.S. citizen?
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Racial identity is a social reality, not a biological one, and Hispanic people can be of any racial background. “Latinos are a pan-ethnic group that have very many racial identifications within that grouping.
"Latinos Can Be White Supremacists"
Adam Serwer for The Atlantic; May 17, 2023.
https://www.theatlantic.com...te-supremacy/674081/

The article from Adam Serwer is "based". Here's one paragraph that I want to highlight, if for no other reason than "for the record:"
Reporters have uncovered a lengthy social-media trail testifying to Garcia’s [Texas shopping mall perpetrator] racist and misogynist beliefs, and Texas authorities have described him as expressing “neo-Nazi ideation.” The initial reports in the aftermath of a mass shooting are often confusing and contradictory, and there’s nothing wrong with treating them with a little healthy skepticism. But the idea of a Hispanic person adhering to white-nationalist ideology is hardly ridiculous. The rest of the world does not conform to domestic American understandings of race, because race is an ideological concept, not a scientific one. Just because people classify you as one thing in America doesn’t mean they see you the same way everywhere else.

Can you provide a few examples before 2022? A Jewish person can be anti-Semitic? A black person can be black supremacists. Funny how with all the "I killed them because they were white" or 'i just wanted to kill a white person" crap going on these past few years, NO MENTION AT ALL of black supremacists/black supremacy from marxipad media with their brain-dead audiences for the past 20years.

Sheeeat, not even Juicy Smooyay was branded ANYTHING.

Does NOT fit the ESG elitist narrative.
You and your destructive critical theory ideology is/are full of crap. You're just playing the 'rules for radicals' board game.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Not a U.S. citizen?

Authorities identified Mauricio Garcia, 33, and George Alvarez, 34, as perpetrators in two separate mass killings in Texas. Garcia was named in a May 6 mass shooting in Allen and Alvarez was named in a May 7 incident in Brownsville.

Both men are U.S. citizens. Garcia had no criminal incarceration history in Texas, where he was born. Police have not said he was affiliated with a gang. Alvarez, meanwhile, has an extensive criminal history, but police did not confirm whether he was affiliated with any criminal group like a gang.
"False claims spread online about suspects in the recent mass killings in Texas"
Samantha Putterman for PolitiFact; May 10, 2023.
https://www.politifact.com/...t-suspects-in-the-r/

A Facebook post that described the Texas perpetrators as "illegals" is false, according to PolitiFact.

As officials expect an influx of migrants at the southern U.S. border, some social media users were quick to tie two recent mass killings in Texas to immigration and gangs.

Eighteen people were killed and another 17 were wounded between two incidents one day apart in the Texas towns of Allen and Brownsville.

But a May 8 Facebook post that pegged the perpetrators as being illegally in the U.S. lacked factual foundation.

"Both murderers in Texas were not only illegals, but gang members," the post said, "most likely tied to MS13."

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me fix that. Several places are stating that Sai Varshith Kandula is not a US citizen. Can you keep up now?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Let me fix that. Several places are stating that Sai Varshith Kandula is not a US citizen. Can you keep up now?

OK. How does that factor in? MidEngineManiac started this thread to ridicule the idea that this guy with the Nazi flag who drove his truck into a security barrier at the White House could be described as a "white supremacist".

Is that so ridiculous? All indications are that this guy likes Hitler and the Nazis. It's not your garden variety white supremacy, but it certainly has white supremacy echoes or overtones.

This guy is not a serious craftsman of his trade (of white supremacy)... so stupid he drives to the White House, essentially unarmed, so he can smash his truck into a security barrier. But he does have this liking for Hitler and the World War Two-era Nazis.

Who is MidEngineManiac trying to ridicule? And why?

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have to remember that leftists have no concept of objective realism. They believe in 57 genders as an example.

The issue is that they are angry narcissists and you don't give these people any claim to authority or position of power over people.

They want to trans your kids and mutilate their bodies. They also want you dead if you stand in their way.

These aren't healthy people you are dealing with.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-25-2023).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK. How does that factor in? MidEngineManiac started this thread to ridicule the idea that this guy with the Nazi flag who drove his truck into a security barrier at the White House could be described as a "white supremacist".

Is that so ridiculous? All indications are that this guy likes Hitler and the Nazis. It's not your garden variety white supremacy, but it certainly has white supremacy echoes or overtones.

This guy is not a serious craftsman of his trade (of white supremacy)... so stupid he drives to the White House, essentially unarmed, so he can smash his truck into a security barrier. But he does have this liking for Hitler and the World War Two-era Nazis.

Who is MidEngineManiac trying to ridicule? And why?

You? Pretty sure you know why
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To get to the other side?

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those who are trying to spin this guy as a "white supremacist" are ignoring a very important fact about Indian history. I have discussed Subhash Chandra Bose here before, but the left chose to remain belligerently and arrogantly ignorant. Some of you are incapable of learning.

This guy is more likely in AOC's camp. Her groomer was a big fan of Bose.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

You have to remember that leftists have no concept of objective realism. They believe in 57 genders as an example.

The issue is that they are angry narcissists and you don't give these people any claim to authority or position of power over people.

They want to trans your kids and mutilate their bodies. They also want you dead if you stand in their way.

These aren't healthy people you are dealing with.

Get some counselling, man. Seriously. Even if you only believe half of what you post, you're in dire need of an intervention.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-25-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Those who are trying to spin this guy as a "white supremacist" are ignoring a very important fact about Indian history. I have discussed Subhash Chandra Bose here before, but the left chose to remain belligerently and arrogantly ignorant. Some of you are incapable of learning.

This guy is more likely in AOC's camp. Her groomer was a big fan of Bose.

MidEngineManiac set this thread up to ridicule people who are describing or "spinning" this Sai Varshith Kandula as a "white supremacist". But who are these people with the "spin"..? I already posted this report from NBC News:

Sai Varshith Kandula, of suburban St. Louis, allegedly told authorities he admires Nazis and had planned the attack for six months.

Is this NBC News report spinning this Sai Varshith Kandula nutjob as a "white supremacist"..?

No. Not at all. The only "white" in their report is "White House". They describe his enthusiasm for Adolf Hitler, which lines up with the Nazi swastika flag that was recovered from his truck. But they do not refer to him as a "white supremacist", or a "white nationalist", or anything like that. It's a very straightforward news report. I don't see any "spin" there at all.

So I don't know who MidEngineManiac is trying to ridicule, but it's not (or shouldn't be) NBC News, and since NBC News is fairly representative (IMO) of the mainstream media, I would be surprised if the likes of the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, Chicago Tribune, Albuquerque Journal (etc.) have been publishing reports that are spinning this Sai Varshith Kandula (age 19) as a white supremacist.

There's an off-balance or slightly "unhinged" vibe to the way that MidEngineManiac set up this Pennock's New Topic as... well, just look at the subject field or thread name that MEM set up for this. It's like he's setting up a new straw man, to have a new grievance about. A straw grievance.

I don't know what "AOC's groomer" (that, from williegoat) is about.

I guess MidEngineManiac could be ridiculing people on Social Media who are spinning this Sai Varshith Kandula guy as a Ku Klux Klan all by himself. I don't pay much attention to Social Media. Other than this Pennock's version of it.

I just want to make it clear that NBC News didn't spin this guy as a white supremacist in their initial reporting of this, and if anyone has links to any mainstream media reports that are spinning this Sai Varshith Kandula in some over-the-top or markedly inaccurate way, please post the link(s). I want to know if I am missing something.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know what "AOC's groomer" (that, from williegoat) is about.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...ML/123266-3.html#p84
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-25-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what the spin dizzy dino

libs do not ban books that is ron desatan
libs do not have fake fox style news caught lying recently
libs do not use alt-facts rump does
libs do not make up facts like the rump does
libs do not claim to win with less votes

btw ron is making the rump move to the center
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be interesting to know whether this Sai Varshith Kandula (19 years of age, drives his truck into a White House security barrier) has any enthusiasm for (or even any awareness of) Subhash Chandra Bose, who allied himself with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan during WW2.

I'm not expecting that to come to me through my casual (although daily) surveillance of my favored mainstream media reporting venues.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It would be interesting to know whether this Sai Varshith Kandula (19 years of age, drives his truck into a White House security barrier) has any enthusiasm for (or even any awareness of) Subhash Chandra Bose, who allied himself with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan during WW2.

I'm not expecting that to come to me through my casual (although daily) surveillance of my favored mainstream media reporting venues.

It would be interesting to know, but I don't expect it to be reported.

I would bet that like so many misguided malcontents, he has little knowledge of history. They do not seek the truth, they only seek validation for their hatred and a target for their anger.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2023 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19461 posts
Member since Mar 2009
It might help some to understand, if I were to repeat something that I said a few years ago in another thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/125546.html#p8

India's perspective on the NAZIs was somewhat different than that of the west, bent through the prism of British imperialism and focused by Subhas Chandra Bose (the anti Gandhi). Unfortunately, global politics are far too often driven by the old adage, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

In the 1940s in India, there were millions of moslems and only about 20,000 Jews. In the time since, the moslim population has grown to well over 100,000,000 while the Jewish population has dwindled to a few thousand.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is my guess that he is an anti-imperialist, like Obama and AOC. That may well be the reason most of the charges against him were dropped almost immediately.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is my guess that he is an anti-imperialist, like Obama and AOC. That may well be the reason most of the charges against him were dropped almost immediately.

Which begs the question, is the "goat" an imperialist?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which begs the question, is the "goat" an imperialist?

I am the Emperor. My pronouns are "Royal" and "Exalted".

This shows the folly of seeing everything as "My side" vs "your side", black or white, right or left, winners or losers. I have tried many times to point this out, but few take the time to listen, because I am "not on their side".

Bose thinks, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and lays down with fascists. I don't like Communists, but it does not mean that Nazis are my friends just because they don't like Communists.

Lenin ranted against Imperialism, but spawned the USSR which became an empire.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19461 posts
Member since Mar 2009
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2023 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am the Emperor. My pronouns are "Royal" and "Exalted".

Well, I've got you beat. I am ze gawd. My pronouns "Obey or Else"

Now get ze gawd ze beer and ze smokes !

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Well, I've got you beat. I am ze gawd. My pronouns "Obey or Else"

Now get ze gawd ze beer and ze smokes !

Here you go...

BHall71

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BHall71Send a Private Message to BHall71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That dude with the U-haul truck is as about as "white supremacist" as the guy in the outlet mall in Texas. Another lefty "truth" they are trying to get people to believe. This sh!t has got to stop.

Brian
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Texas mall shooter Mauricio Garcia’s twisted diary revealed: Paranoia, racism and sick fantasies"

First five paragraphs of a longer news report that includes photographs, including a photograph of the perp's Nazi-style tattoos

Journal entries apparently written by Texas mall shooter Mauricio Garcia detail his hatred toward women and several races, including his own Hispanic background, and a perverse devotion to the “Aryan” race.

Over a hundred pages of the handwritten diary were posted as pictures alongside ID cards, snaps of Garcia with Hooters waitresses, his guns and racist tattoos on a since-deleted profile on a Russian social media site viewed by The Post.

The demented rants include messages supporting Nazism and reminiscing about when he “became a full blown white supremacist.”

“Don’t they care about the future of their race,” the 33-year-old Security Guard wrote in one rambling post referencing historical moments that failed to “wake white people up.”

“Their like children everything has to be done for them. When are you going to grow up can’t you Aryans do anything by yourselfs. Darn those Aryans."

Stephanie Pagones for the New York Post; May 9, 2023.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/...sted-diary-revealed/

Perhaps the proper summation of the Texas shopping mall shooter is "deranged, with white supremacist overtones."

The New York Post was the newspaper that published the first news reports about Hunter Biden's laptop.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-26-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It appears they are dropping the charges for him. 🤔 Why would you drop charges?

Maybe because this is just another leftist staged event?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Chesterfield teen espoused white nationalist views. Other people of color have too."
Dana Rieck for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch; May 28, 2023.
https://www.stltoday.com/ne...b4-bff0cc37a4b6.html

EXCERPT

Kandula was arrested on suspicion of multiple charges, including threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on President Joe Biden. But federal prosecutors filed only one charge: destruction of U.S. property in excess of $1,000. Authorities declined to comment on the charge other than to say the investigation is ongoing.

Police said the Chesterfield teenager and graduate of Marquette High School outlined his plans in an interview with authorities. He told investigators he admires Hitler and the Nazis’ “authoritarian nature, eugenics, and their one-world order,” according to court documents.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock