Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  We Need A Leftist Expert To Explain (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Need A Leftist Expert To Explain by cliffw
Started on: 05-11-2023 07:20 PM
Replies: 73 (886 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 05-19-2023 12:23 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2023 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is CNN on the leftist zhit list ?

CNN is rinselberg's audio/visual version of the New York Slimes, maybe he will lend a little insight.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2023 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left is about silence and authoritarianism. They don't want people like Trump to talk.

They are blowing a fuse because CNN platformed Trump.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2023 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Why is CNN on the leftist zhit list? CNN is rinselberg's audio/visual version of the New York Slimes, maybe he will lend a little insight.

I don't have CNN on screen very often. When I want the News & Opinion genre in TV format, I go with MSNBC exclusively. Except for the late on Friday, Saturday and Sunday slots when MSNBC has "filler" like Dateline.

I have some ideas about it, but since I've only seen a few short clips from the CNN Town Hall (with Donald Trump) being aired on MSNBC as part of MSNBC's coverage of the CNN Town Hall (with Donald Trump)... I'm not eager to get into it.

I'm also hungry... "When you're thinking Arby's, you can't think of anything else." The old Arby's tagline, which was superseded (quite some time ago, already) by "We have the meats!" But I'm not thinking Arby's. I'm thinking Urban Plate. A more upmarket franchise, although not that many notches above Arby's. Two notches above. All their locations are in California.

I'm too hungry to want to linger over this any longer, at the moment.

Bon appétit, rinse. (If I do say so myself.)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-11-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2023 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
When I want the News & Opinion genre in TV format, I go with MSNBC exclusively.
I have some ideas about it, but since I've only seen a few short clips from the CNN Town Hall (with Donald Trump) being aired on MSNBC as part of MSNBC's coverage of the CNN Town Hall (with Donald Trump)... I'm not eager to get into it.

MSNBC is leading the hit on CNN.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2023 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MSNBC is leading the hit on CNN

Leftists gotta Leftist

Propagandists gotta Propagandize

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2023 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leftist eat their own though. If you are not "far left wing antifa pink haired trans lives matter leftist", you aren't left enough and they want to see you burn.

Sen. Sinema comes to mind. Leftist hate her.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MSNBC is leading the hit on CNN.

Of course, it's all about ratings. MSNBC wants to make CNN look bad for giving Trump a platform for his lies, complete with Trump shills in the studio audience "whooping" on cue.

Liars gotta lie
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why is CNN on the leftist zhit list?

How much time and effort does "cliffw" want to invest in exploring answers to his question? This YouTube segment is just over 16 minutes for the whole shebang. Of course, "cliffw" and anyone else with that same question on their mind (about CNN) could just see how it starts and decide whether they want to see any more of it.

I suggest using this link to jump directly to the 4:45 mark:
https://youtu.be/to9JVgMpTjA?t=285

If I had the part that came after this, where MSNBC's Mehdi Hasan came on as a guest (on Lawrence's show) I would make that available instead. It would cut right to the chase. But since I don't have that, this is what I offer instead.

I personally don't mind that CNN produced this "Town Hall" in the way that they did, but if "cliffw" (et al) want to explore this question that has been presented to this forum, of "Why is CNN on the leftist 'zhit' list?", I think they should have this YouTube that I have posted here. They should have (at least some of) this YouTube-enabled experience, if they are serious in any way about this question.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-12-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How much time and effort does "cliffw" want to invest in exploring answers to his question?

cliffw knew the answers before he asked the question. I didn't think MSNBC was more of a favorite to you than CNN. You cite CNN as much as the New York Slimes.

I rarely look to your clip examples because, unlike you, I have a rounded news intelligence. Don't think I do not monitor CNN or MSNBC. If you think you know the answers of the question I asked, you DON'T.

I will take a look at your clip. Nothing wrong with starting the day with humor.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
our con's jump with glee at every miss statement or glitch from joe or any demo

while no lie no matter how big is ever noted by our con's

600+ nut-con's CONvicted and in jail/prison

and some still claim they are lost tourists [ie they LIE to you here]

if the rump is speaking he is LYING
why do you not understand he lies to you ?

why is that fact something no con can admit ?

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-12-2023).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Of course, it's all about ratings. MSNBC wants to make CNN look bad for giving Trump a platform for his lies, complete with Trump shills in the studio audience "whooping" on cue.

Liars gotta lie

Please, start a thread and 'fisk' it. Point out these lies you so claim.

No different then all the legal crap against Trump. Those that fund the law suits/legal actions. Those that are part of the jury. Those that are the DAs. Those that manipulate the laws to bring about a BS case. Even the judges.

The Donald drew blood in the lefts own lion den, he needs to be silenced and mocked even harder now.

One World Narrative/
O.W.N.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

Why would I bother? Those so enamored by this con man have no interest in exposing themselves to factual information. They prefer Donald's Delusions.

No different then all the legal crap against Trump. Those that fund the law suits/legal actions. Those that are part of the jury. Those that are the DAs. Those that manipulate the laws to bring about a BS case. Even the judges.

Yessir, they're all in on it. Poor little innocent Donny. He's just... misunderstood.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will take a look at your clip. Nothing wrong with starting the day with humor.

My my. I should have looked at it. It is comedy gold. I regret having more worthless things to do.

Oh my. I think you are as just as confused as rinselberg. How do you know CNN hired Trump shills ? Are you upset that CNN didn't hire those with Trump Derangement Syndrome ? I have a theory. CNN was a top dog, when they could talk bad about Trump. They failed this time.

Liars gotta lie

Let me fix that for you.
Leftists gotta lie

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 05-12-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my. I think you are as just as confused as rinselberg. How do you know CNN hired Trump shills ?

Talk about being "confused"! How'd you ever get into your head that "CNN hired Trump shills"? Why on earth would they do that? It's much more likely that Trump agreed to do the interview only as long as he was able to select the audience from among his brain dead boot-lickers.

Let me fix that for you.
Leftists gotta lie

You calling Donald a Leftist ?!!
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A group of privileged Biden Brats doing their "end fossil fuels" campaign decided to eat their own again. They protested a Democratic Senator Amy Klobuchar event.

They were proud they disrupted the event and made her walk off the stage. Well, the Biden Brats just lost another supporter of their cause.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-12-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Fisk it"..? That had me wondering. I was thinking "What's that mean?" Obviously, WonderBoy is equating "fisk it" with the idea or the process of someone identifying ("pointing out") lies, or what they perceive to be lies. But I have to say, I had not ever encountered the phrase "fisk it", heretofore.

Here's something I want to share in the way of Cultural Enrichment.

I thought about the idea of "pointing out" lies... "pointing"... and I thought of this:

Tell me, rinse, what did you think of? I cannot pass up a chance to have Cultural Enrichment

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-12-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Wichita:
A group of privileged Biden Brats doing their "end fossil fuels" campaign decided to eat their own again. They protested a Democratic Senator Amy Klobuchar event. They were proud [that] they disrupted the event and made her walk off the stage. Well, the Biden Brats just lost another supporter of their cause.

Biden Brats?

It would seem (I don't have any background on this protest, because no link or source was provided) that these protesters are not "Biden Brats", because President Biden isn't leading any kind of fast and bold "Charge of the Light Brigade" to End Fossil Fuels. The President is now the target of negative reaction from some of the more visible and vocal environmental and climate activists and advocates over the recent decision of the Biden administration to green light the $8 billion ConocoPhillips "Willow" project for new oil drilling on part of Alaska's North Slope.

One of the exploratory drilling sites for the ConocoPhillips "Willow" oil development project on Alaska's North Slope.

The Biden administration green lighted the project in March. The reasons behind that decision, how it will actually play out over the next years and decades, in terms of the national dependence on fossil fuels and the transition to zero or lower carbon sources of energy... not so simple to analyze. Don't look for any clarity or insight on it from the Biden Brats-talking crowd. Their "thing" is memes, cartoons, catchy little phrases like "Biden Brats"—but not thinking.

Obviously the President has lined up with the movement to transition away from national dependence on fossil fuels (natural gas, oil and coal) but he is hardly on the vanguard of it like these End Fossil Fuels protesters that want to do away with all fossil fuel dependence as quickly as they can imagine it being done—instead of what is clearly the Biden administration's thinking of curtailing the use of fossil fuels, but doing it in a more gradual and prolonged kind of transition.

Biden Brats? I think not. I don't think it's an accurate way of describing these End Fossil Fuel protesters. I actually have not seen "Biden Brats" anywhere except on this forum, but having a good memory for how it has been used previously on this forum, I would call it a bumper sticker-like slogan, stupidly empty of meaning, that has found a home in some correspondingly empty spaces inside of certain human skulls where there should be gray matter instead.

Perhaps in this instance, the "Biden Brats" phrase has more meaning than on numerous previous occasions on this forum, when I remember how stupidly it was used. But I'm not seeing it that clearly as being a good description of these protesters. It seems more like someone's oddly uncommon pet phrase that's being rolled out on this forum again, as it already has been on this forum, from time to time, in the absence of any actual thought process.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-13-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2023 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Talk about being "confused"! How'd you ever get into your head that "CNN hired Trump shills"? Why on earth would they do that? It's much more likely that Trump agreed to do the interview only as long as he was able to select the audience from among his brain dead boot-lickers.

Weak !

I never said or thought CNN hired shills. You, YOU, are the one who said ...

MSNBC wants to make CNN look bad for giving Trump a platform for his lies, complete with Trump shills in the studio audience "whooping" on cue.

You calling Donald a Leftist ?!!

Perhaps a little reading comprehension would do you well. PM me your address and I will Fed Ex you a six pack of common sense.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2023 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps a little reading comprehension would do you well. PM me your address and I will Fed Ex you a six pack of common sense.

I do not think you can spare any let alone 6 units

you have sold your common sense and failed to get much for it
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2023 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
I do not think ....

Ray, you make it too easy, .
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2023 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you say you need a “Leftist Expert”, do you mean an expert on Leftists or a Leftist who is an expert?

If you need an expert on Leftists, you need to look for a psychiatrist. On the other hand, if you need a Leftist who is an expert, you need to look for a psychiatrist and ask him when he will conduct his next basket weaving class.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2023 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
When you say you need a “Leftist Expert”, do you mean an expert on Leftists or a Leftist who is an expert?

Good question.

All leftists think they are experts, including the thought they are experts on leftists. Some people are not leftist enough to be a leftist. According to leftists.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2023 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said or thought CNN hired shills. You, YOU, are the one who said...

I was simply describing the audience. You YOU are the one who made the as usual incorrect leap of logic!

How do you know CNN hired Trump shills ?

Perhaps a little reading comprehension would do you well.

That wouldn't help much trying to decipher your ramblings, such as this doozy...

All leftists think they are experts, including the thought they are experts on leftists.

PM me your address and I will Fed Ex you a six pack of common sense.

Sure, send me all you can spare. Postage for an empty envelope should be minimal.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2023 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting for a rational leftist. But I don't think they exist.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-13-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2023 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Waiting for a rational leftist. But I don't think they exist.

You would've fit in seamlessly with that studio audience! lol

It's much more likely that Trump agreed to do the interview only as long as he was able to select the audience from among his brain dead boot-lickers.

By the way, is there something about that particular meme that turns your crank? That's at least twice now that you've posted it.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-14-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-14-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Biden said the greatest threat to America is domestic white supremacy.

White supremacist are leftist.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great White sharks are leftist.
Bacteria are leftist.
Broken head bolts are leftist.
Forest fires are leftist.
Right-hand drive vehicles are leftist.
Planet-killer asteroids are leftist.
The damn squirrels trying to get into my attic are leftist.

Between Wichita and myself, I believe we've pretty much covered 'em all... but feel free to add to the list!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And "Wichita" came to this conclusion because..?

So the Tiki Torch-carrying "alt-rights" that marched through Charlottesville during the Unite The Right rally ("nice people on both sides") were talking about the private sector and how more aspects of the American economic system should be converted to a socialist economic framework? Really?

I thought they were laser-focused on "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us!"... the usual White Nationalist garbage.

"The Affordable Care Act was a step in the right direction, but we need to go all the way to a Single Payer national health insurance system."

Forum member "Wichita" was what prompted me to create this thread about the ULTRA podcast:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/000474.html

That was when he somehow came to the conclusion that the large pro-Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden in 1939 (well known to history) was a gathering of "leftists". Which makes about as much sense as pointing to an assortment of marbles of all the various colors and calling it a bag full of blue-colored marbles.

It doesn't make any sense at all.

I would go back and duplicate his exact words, but I don't have a way to find that post. It stuck in my memory, though, as "clear as a bell."

There's an idea that's been seized upon, that it's logical to attach the word "leftist" to white supremacists because "Nazi" was the short way (in German) of referencing the National Socialist Party.

That's a stupidly uneducated idea. As stupid as describing an assortment of different colored marbles as "blue-colored marbles". There are certain people who ought to refrain from using the word "leftist" until they educate themselves about what it means.

Wichita has become the poster boy for "This Is Your Brain on Memes and Cartoons"... a public service announcement that needs to be infiltrated into the social media networks where he gets all of this "stuff".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-15-2023).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They started a 4 year insurrection to try to hold onto their white supremacy.

Other Leftist white supremacists in history looked to them for lessons:

https://www.history.com/new...inspired-by-jim-crow

They're still trying to make everyone forget all of it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-15-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

They're still trying to make everyone forget it.

wrong
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...makes about as much sense as pointing to an assortment of marbles of all the various colors and calling it a bag full of blue-colored marbles.

It doesn't make any sense at all.

It might make sense to someone who's lost all their marbles.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Other Leftist white supremacists in history looked to them for lessons:

https://www.hi...-by-jim-crow

They're still trying to make everyone forget all of it.

This post would be very accurate... IF you were to remove every ill-considered (or intentionally duplicitous) use of the word "Leftist", which is every use of the word "Leftist" in this post, and IF you were to remove the very last sentence "They're still trying to make everyone forget all of it," in which "They're" (They) stands in for "Leftists".

Aside from that... great post!

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

It might make sense to someone who's lost all their marbles.

Too funny. I really didn't see that one coming.

A typical assortment of game marbles of various and opaque colors (left), juxtaposed with translucent marbles of "cobalt blue".

Marbles are well known as both decorative objects and as a sine qua non of games that are often (but not exclusively) played by children.

Marbles are commonly made of glass, but they can also be fashioned from gemstones and other materials.

That "marbles primer" or "Marbles 101" (Marbles for Dummies?) may seem like it should not have to be explained, but when I see ill-considered and completely unqualified assertions like "White supremacist are leftist," and I see this on a recurring basis, it leads me to think that there is no such thing as "so obvious that it can go without explanation" on this forum. Not even marbles.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was simply describing the audience. You YOU are the one who made the as usual incorrect leap of logic!

Your logic is weak.

My, you live a humble modest life.

We never realized you are a forensic psychologist. Where did you get your credentials ? Conspiracy Theory University ?

You Patrick, are the one who also doesn't like Trump to look good. CNN has never been kind to him. Ever. CNN is not the only leftist propagandist news organization to give Trump a platform. Trump just kicked leftist azz and won over the audience. Just as he whipped 16 established Republicans in the Primary debates, and Shillary in the in the General debate. Most hosted by hostile, to Trump, moderators. Trump then won over the American voters and became POTUS.

Despite what Nobama said.

Obama to Trump:
At least I will go down in history as being a real American President.

Sure, send me all you can spare. Postage for an empty envelope should be minimal.

There will be an 18 wheeler there tomorrow. COD, .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35921 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I thought they were ...

Therein lies your problem.

There are certain people who ought to refrain from using the word "leftist" until they educate themselves about what it means.

Certain people ? Who would they be ?
Educate them about what leftist means. I don't think you can.

Which makes about as much sense as pointing to an assortment of marbles of all the various colors and calling it a bag full of blue-colored marbles.

The NAZI's only had white marbles.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are certain people who ought to refrain from using the word "leftist" until they educate themselves about what it means.

Certain people ? Who would they be ?

Leftists
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a good answer gear jammer. I remember rinselberg posting the question of what a leftist is.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick and myself are the only two forum members who have directly critiqued this unqualified assertion that "White supremacists are leftists." (A qualified assertion would be "Some white supremacists are leftists."

What are some recent or current examples of groups or individuals that are identifiably "white supremacist" in some of their beliefs and also "leftist" in some (some other of?) their beliefs?

The equivalencing of recent and current Democrats with the Democrats of the Civil War and the Jim Crow eras is risible. The only connection that's being made is the persistence of a nomenclature... the use of "Democrat" and "Democratic Party" as the name of a political party that goes all the way back to before the Civil War. The name has persisted, but the political party has evolved.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock