Started on: 05-03-2023 07:30 AM
Replies: 70 (937 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 06-07-2023 11:35 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fresh off the heals of Budweiser's severe losses, from airing an ad promoting a Trasns sane girl/boy.

The Navy is airing a recruitment ad starring Trans influencers.

Can you believe your lying eyes ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's building on tradition. U.S. Navy recruiting. The year was 1979.
https://youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
It's building on tradition. U.S. Navy recruiting. The year was 1979.
https://youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs

Typical Leftist. Distorting history. That was never a Navy recruitment ad.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2023 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Typical Leftist. Distorting history. That was never a Navy recruitment ad.

I knew that it was never used for recruitment by the Navy. But I wanted to post it, so you could say that I was invoking the fictional author's prerogative of appealing to the audience's willing suspension of disbelief.

It's been said that the Village People "put one over" on the Navy by having the Navy accommodate the music video production, allowing it to be produced aboard... well, it's all recounted here:

"The inside story of how The Village People shot the music video for ‘In The Navy’ onboard an active warship"

The U.S. Navy invited The Village People to shoot the music video for "In The Navy" aboard the Knox-class frigate USS Reasoner. What happened next is the stuff of pop culture legend.

Jared Keller for Task & Purpose; October 23, 2019.
https://taskandpurpose.com/...-video-uss-reasoner/

This is a higher fidelity presentation of the music... better sound.

Village People - In The Navy (Live Footage) [Remastered in HD]
https://youtu.be/a7D5H6U185g

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-04-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Budweiser has to buy back unsold beer from distributors which reached the expiration date.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35918 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Budweiser first offered a $20.00 rebate if you bought a case of beer, which is about what a case of Budweiser coasts.

I guess they wanted to evade the costs of picking up the beer.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2023 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be nice.

Stuff is 45 bucks, or 52 for tall cans, a case here. Standard pricing for most major brands.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you guys see the videos at Fenway park? It was insane... the Bud Light counters didn't have a single person in line, and the people working there were flipping through a magazine... meanwhile, the counters that were selling food and other beer products had insane lines. And this was in Massachusetts!!!

Every store I go into, I take a look... and they have tons of Budweiser products, and the rest of the products are fairly sold out most times.

I feel bad for the distributors... they must be hurting really, really bad.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2023 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is this general rule in business.

If you keep pissin off the staff you wont have any, and if you keep pissin off your customers you wont have any.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Did you guys see the videos at Fenway park? It was insane... the Bud Light counters didn't have a single person in line, and the people working there were flipping through a magazine... meanwhile, the counters that were selling food and other beer products had insane lines. And this was in Massachusetts!!!

Every store I go into, I take a look... and they have tons of Budweiser products, and the rest of the products are fairly sold out most times.

Just remember, 81million "voted" for this agenda... This was the will of "The People"... Top campaign issue of most importance.
Try selling something similar but opposite.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not to worry. Beer drinkers did not quit drinking beer. Distributors did not quit distributing beer. They sell all kinds. They are out no money from Budweiser.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35918 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:

Fresh off the heals of Budweiser's severe losses, from airing an ad promoting a Trasns sane girl/boy.

Los Angeles Dodgers reinstate Pride Night invitation to drag nun group
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was insane... the Bud Light counters didn't have a single person in line...

Maybe the general public finally clued in that Bud Light tastes like ****.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2023 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Maybe the general public finally clued in that Bud Light tastes like ****.

Now just how would you know that ? Have you ever drank a can of **** for a baseline to compare to ?

Inquiring minds want to know just how weird the left coast has gotten.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All I stated was that Bud Light tastes like four asterisks... but hey, run with it!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Target department stores are feeling it up the ying yang. They were,"publicly" told to remove their queer pride stuff away from their entrances.

They held an emergency meeting to decide, in the wake of Budweiser's sad self induced fortune.

They have billions of dollars of loss now. Budweiser is still losing billions, though more slowly than before.

The brand North Face, they are feeling the gay love too.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-26-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2023 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the anti-gay homophobia is strong whipped up by rhonda don't say gay BS

I do note rhonda is silent on the catlicker church [that he belongs to]
and the long history of groomers there with new victim vs perp lists

any one else question why rhonda is up set at the mouse
but never gets upset at the real perverts in his church ?
I do wonder about fake anti-gay BS from rhonda
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be a little behind in terminolgy, but what the hell is a "catlicking church".
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

I might be a little behind in terminolgy, but what the hell is a "catlicking church".

It is rayb’s paranoid delusion. He rants about government suppression of his imaginary religion. He thinks everyone is out to get him because of his “lifestyle”. In the process he derides various Christian sects.

It is nothing but hate and bigotry.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It is rayb’s paranoid delusion. He rants about government suppression of his imaginary religion. He thinks everyone is out to get him because of his “lifestyle”. In the process he derides various Christian sects.

It is nothing but hate and bigotry.

MY RELIGION IS SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT PERSECUTION
most of what I do believe is against your laws
I am a hippy who believes in SEX DRUGS AND ROCK&ROLL

catlicking church has a all most 2000 year history of child abuse AND SUPPRESSION OF ALL OTHER BELIEFS
THEY KILLED MILLIONS REPEATEDLY MANY TIMES IN THEIR LONG HORRID HISTORY

they are groomers for real with a long history of doing it

bigots hate out of fear of difference NOT FOR

FACTUAL ACTIONS

we KNOW the CRIMES THEY DO COMMIT

BTW RHONDA IS A CATHOLIC
IS THAT A CLUE TO WHY HE HATES GAYS ?
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SOUND IT OUT
IT AIN'T REAL HARD !

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, I asked a question, your "ANGRY" typing back is uncalled for. Yes "Catholic", but in this thread and your ramblings it could also be infered as a new age furry religion. Ray, you bring some interesting aspects to the conversations, but to "attack" someone because they can't understand the inference of your stated words just shows me that you are just as intolerant as the far right that you preach against. May I suggest that you take this 3 day weekend and relax, let the hate go for a few days, trust me, it will still be there when you return. There is a never ending supply of it from both sides.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, I asked a question, your "ANGRY" typing back is uncalled for. Yes "Catholic", but in this thread and your ramblings it could also be infered as a new age furry religion. Ray, you bring some interesting aspects to the conversations, but to "attack" someone because they can't understand the inference of your stated words just shows me that you are just as intolerant as the far right that you preach against. May I suggest that you take this 3 day weekend and relax, let the hate go for a few days, trust me, it will still be there when you return. There is a never ending supply of it from both sides.

I have no history of killing or raping anyone
I do use capital letters they hurt no one
rhonda and his church do hurt harm and use state power to subvert the rule of laws

I fail to see an attack in caps or sound it out

but then I hang here NSFW site

https://forums.sailinganarc...news.238679/page-105

where all is allowed cuss insult attack ect btw very liberal nut-con's do not get a pass on there BS

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-27-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12529 posts
Member since Jan 2001
Scientific American speaks out.

Ron DeSantis’s Antiscience Agenda Is Dangerous​

Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, is running for president of the United States on a record of anti-diversity, pro-censorship, white nationalist measures. He has targeted education, LGBTQ rights and access to health care, and should he prevail, his anti-science candidacy stands to harm millions of Americans.

DeSantis has banned books in school libraries, restricted teachers’ classroom discussions about diversity, prohibited high school classes that focus on Black history and people, politicized college curricula, limited spending on diversity programs, ignored greenhouse gas reduction in climate change policy, diminished reproductive rights and outlawed transgender health care.

The governor has refused all evidence that masks are safe and help prevent COVID, appointed a surgeon general who advised against vaccines, and continues to paint science and evidence as restrictions to the freedom of Floridians. Instead of limiting the role of government, as he claimed in his fight against masks, he is expanding it to selectively promote a particular religious agenda.

The maternal mortality rate in Florida is rising, yet DeSantis signed one of the most restrictive abortion laws in the country, outlawing it after six weeks of pregnancy and endangering people who have life-threatening complications that termination could help. Black women in Florida have the worst maternal mortality rates of any group in the state, and research has shown that people who are denied abortions and forced to give birth suffer mentally, financially and educationally. These statistics surely won’t improve under these new laws, which are pushing health care providers to move out of the state.

By making gender-affirming care for youth illegal and disparaging the use of preferred pronouns and names, the governor and his followers will undoubtedly add to the suffering of transgender individuals. Multiple studies have looked at the mental health of transgender teens. Researchers have found that giving puberty blockers to youth questioning the gender they were assigned at birth reduces depression, anxiety and anger. In another study, 56 percent of transgender youth surveyed had attempted suicide, and causes included feeling they didn’t belong, being excluded and a profound lack of self-worth.

Despite Florida’s vulnerability to climate change, whether through natural disaster or sea-level rise, DeSantis has ignored scientific evidence again, refusing to address the role of greenhouse gas emissions in global warming. He has focused instead on adaptation, or resiliency measures. He’s also nixed sustainable investment efforts like bonds that would fund renewable energy measures in the state. But adaptation and mitigation go hand-in-hand. Without reducing the cause of climate change, adaptation will only go so far, and under DeSantis, Florida remains at high risk of climate-related disaster.

DeSantis has signed bills allowing people to challenge school library books they deem unfit for children. To date, books pulled from library shelves include a biography of baseball player Roberto Clemente (which was later restored), poetry from Amanda Gorman, Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale and books about Black, Cuban and LGBTQ perspectives.

The authors of several books that have been pulled from Florida’s shelves have sued the state for violating both their First Amendment rights to free speech and their 14th Amendment rights to equal protection under the law. The teachers’ union and other groups are suing on the grounds that the law extends beyond schools into public libraries.

His “Don’t Say Gay” law prevents teachers from talking about homosexuality or being transgender through high school. Such rules prevent comprehensive sex education and invalidate LGBTQ students, adding to the mental health burden of a state that has a severe shortage of child and adolescent psychiatrists.

DeSantis and the far right misrepresent critical race theory (which examines the role of race in the legal system) and pressured the College Board to remove references to the theory from the Advanced Placement African American Studies curriculum. The governor’s actions are part of a large-scale misinformation campaign to stoke white fear and uphold white nationalism. Yet, racism is reality, and in our multicultural, multilingual, global society, promoting white nationalism will create a generation of students who cannot reason and think as critically as their peers.

The governor has also banned Florida colleges’ efforts to promote diversity, inclusion and equity. The bans could affect all aspects of education, including efforts to recruit nonwhite STEM students and scientists to higher education. He has stacked the New College of Florida board of trustees, historically apolitical, with conservative ideologues to create an institute of higher learning that adheres to his version of American education and white exceptionalism, which is explicitly modeled on conservative evangelical Christian colleges.

What Ron DeSantis has done in Florida mirrors efforts in other states, including Texas. He is among a new class of conservative lawmakers who speak of freedom while restricting freedom. This political maneuvering is part of building his national presence yet it does not represent most Americans’ views. The population of Florida is growing faster than most other places in the U.S., but the state is now poised to have fewer critical thinkers, fewer people of color as educators and as the subjects of education, more deaths in childbirth, and scores of people in the throes of crisis because of their identities. A country led by someone wielding such cruelty, bigotry and megalomania will never be “a more perfect Union.”
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12529 posts
Member since Jan 2001
if one goes to the link in the post above

all the points have colored links
for some reason that did not survive my copy/paste here
I really like the way S A did those links to back every point
and that is something rhonda could/would never do

and why even from a rump hater rhonda is MANY TIMES WORSE

AND NOT JUST MY IDEAS

Scientific American SAID SO

DIRECT LINK TO https://www.scientificameri...agenda-is-dangerous/

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-27-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12529 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

There is this general rule in business.

If you keep pissin off the staff you wont have any, and if you keep pissin off your customers you wont have any.

AND YET YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE RUMP WAS NOT RE-ELECTED ?

AlanD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No Scientific American did not 'say so' Just because the magazine has Scientific in the title doesn't mean it is facts. An opinion piece posted there did. Almost every link from the article linked to other opinion pieces. You are the propaganda you see in the world
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

I am a hippy who believes in SEX DRUGS AND ROCK&ROLL

And the self appointed authority on truth, science and morality.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AlanD:

No Scientific American did not 'say so' Just because the magazine has Scientific in the title doesn't mean it is facts. An opinion piece posted there did. Almost every link from the article linked to other opinion pieces. You are the propaganda you see in the world

they do NOT NORMALLY comment on political BS 175 they did once against the rump in 2020

Yes the are opposed to the nut-con anti-science agenda
any sane person should be

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12529 posts
Member since Jan 2001

And the self appointed authority on truth, science and morality.

no just lies about the above and many other subjects from the Gop and others on the extreme right

S A is not a left wing mag understand that

they are core science values

try to understand the evil that is rhonda
and why it needs to be stopped

it ain't about gays or morals

it is about the dark side and evil
PFF
System Bot
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ray b:

Inquiring minds, well mine at least, would like for you to elaborate on these 2 statements please. It seems to me, if I remember correctly that the freedom to practice ones religion is protected under the first amendment. Now certainly you can't sacrifice an animal/human for your religion (voodoo/satanist) but I do believe you can still practice that religion, it may not be popular but one is not banned from doing so. As to the second one, I am afraid to know what your beliefs are if they are against our laws. Like I said Ray, you bring some interesting facts to the conversation, but a little clarification goes a long way.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ray b:

Inquiring minds, well mine at least, would like for you to elaborate on these 2 statements please. It seems to me, if I remember correctly that the freedom to practice ones religion is protected under the first amendment. Now certainly you can't sacrifice an animal/human for your religion (voodoo/satanist) but I do believe you can still practice that religion, it may not be popular but one is not banned from doing so. As to the second one, I am afraid to know what your beliefs are if they are against our laws. Like I said Ray, you bring some interesting facts to the conversation, but a little clarification goes a long way.

I freely admit to a made up religion
to gain rights granted to other made up religions
based on sex drugs and rock&roll
we find sex laws against our religion's values
we find drug laws against our religion with a very few very recent reforms on pot laws
we find any censorship of rock&roll inc ratings or age limits to be against our religion
we do want you to understand that every other religion is also made up some long ago
and if they demand rights and respect with expectations of exemptions to laws we want the same
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

we find sex laws against our religion's values

So, you don't think the Catholic priests should be arrested for what they did. You think that their actions should be legal.
Rayb has spoken, just like the scientific American.
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for you clarifying your "religion". (in quotes as it is technically not a religious belief yet, paperwork needs to be filed.) But please practice it, I have no issues with some of those things that you listed above.

Drugs, take all the ones you want. I am not going to stop you or any other adult from doing what they want to their own body, your body your choice.

Sex laws, disagree with you here. By you saying your religion doesn't believe in them, one can infer that sexual assault is ok with your religion.

Music, agree totally, but must remember that Tipper Gore started all that madness in the eighties.

Religion in general, that is an individual choice. Practice what you want. But just as you ridicule Desantis for being catholic, you must also be willing to be ridiculed for your beliefs.

Ray, just for clarification. I do not practice a religion, my devout catholic wife does, my son at the age of 16 was giving the choice to if he wanted to. I do use weed, and see no issue with it (if used accordingly). Registered republican, but I guess you would call me a RINO, and have voted for both parties and on one or two occasions an independent, and this last time I wrote my name for president, as neither seemed a good choice at the time.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well I do not make laws

and the above was the simple version

so both you and the goat want to jump to violent assault
that tells me more about your spin
and nothing about my belief that said anything like that

use is not abuse try to learn the difference in many things
first is respect for others something untrumpian and unchristian too
as both see sheep to be sheared
and only want to CON-troll the flock to sell/rent/exploit the flock
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2023 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you considered becoming a Zevonian ?

The sacraments are lawyers, guns and money. They send them to you.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so both you and the goat want to jump to violent assault
that tells me more about your spin
and nothing about my belief that said anything like that

And for anyone to imply (from what you've previously stated) that you have no problem with young boys being diddled is rather disgusting. Anything goes in political "discussion" I guess.

So, you don't think the Catholic priests should be arrested for what they did. You think that their actions should be legal.
Rayb has spoken...

Ray, continue to fight the good fight.

bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No I did not jump to violent crime, what I did was use your own words and took them to the extreme. Much like many would do with such a broad statement. Sounds like you really should choose how you state things so they don't get taking out of context. I refer to the new Roger waters news piece if you wantto understand out of context.

Didn't mean to start a war with u ray. Have a good evening and enjoy your time on this blue marble. Remember the answer to all questions is42.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2023 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-27-2023).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock