Started on: 05-03-2023 07:30 AM
Replies: 70 (936 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 06-07-2023 11:35 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Good to know.

I had no idea what I should be alert for. I could have stumbled into a skating rink or just about anywhere else, and not have been aware of what the signs were... what I should be alert for, and how I should be constantly scanning the people around me, to stay safe. I could have walked right by a groomer without even knowing it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-28-2023).]

IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The truth is that consenting adults have the freedom to do as they wish in private. There are laws that protect those who are incapable of consent, as there should be.

In Florida, los Santeros are free to practice La Santeria. I wonder what 21st century Floridians think about that?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19405 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Good to know.

I had no idea what I should be alert for. I could have stumbled into a skating rink or just about anywhere else, and not have been aware of what the signs were... what I should be alert for, and how I should be constantly scanning the people around me, to stay safe. I could have walked right by a groomer without even knowing it.

THIS!
These people need to be arrested!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-28-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The truth is that consenting adults have the freedom to do as they wish in private. There are laws that protect those who are incapable of consent, as there should be.

In Florida, los Santeros are free to practice La Santeria. I wonder what 21st century Floridians think about that?

just wish they cleaned up the dead animals
they leave them near water or a cross roads
if lucky we sometime find a bottle of cheap rum also change and
or cigars [when surveying remote areas] in addition to a chicken or goatlet or lamb

wierd religion but seldom make demands others to do odd BS like the big 3 do

hatians are into real voodoo also very similar to santoes who are mostly cubans

same BS most different languages and god names

at least the jews quit killing critters so their copy cats don't ether
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12522 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Have you considered becoming a Zevonian ?

The sacraments are lawyers, guns and money. They send them to you.

we on occasion request that from the blockade runners buddys
who tend to have an excess of all three
lawdogs handle payments needed to survive

but actually having all that all the time
tends to attract to much attention
better to borrow as needed
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12522 posts
Member since Jan 2001

THIS!
These people need to be arrested!

the blond's B/F hit and hurt the white dressed woman nancy kerrigan
an assault by no gays no pride and charges were filed and a deal was made

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...lt_of_Nancy_Kerrigan

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-28-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the blond's B/F hit and hurt the white dressed woman nancy kerrigan
an assault by no gays no pride and charges were filed and a deal was made

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...lt_of_Nancy_Kerrigan

This is why you believe the things you do. You didn't click my link. What you posted has nothing to do with my post.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is why you believe the things you do. You didn't click my link. What you posted has nothing to do with my post.

dino's link not yours ?

your link was a stupid picture

groomers are the catholic church mostly not mickey
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dino's link not yours ?

your link was a stupid picture

groomers are the catholic church mostly not mickey

Let me introduce you to the internet...and humor.

My link was to a Youtube video about silly dog groomers.

This is why you believe the things you do.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2023 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the anti-gay homophobia is strong whipped up by rhonda don't say gay BS

Are you taking the brown acid, ?
The Bill championed by your Governor does not even have the word gay in it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2023 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35857 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I had no idea what I should be alert for ... what I should be alert for, and how I should be constantly scanning the people around me, to stay safe. I could have walked right by a groomer without even knowing it.

Your right, You have no idea. You have been groomed already, and still are being groomed.

Be alert for news information by MSNBC, CNN, New York Times, and the Washington Post.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2023 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Are you taking the brown acid, ?
The Bill championed by your Governor does not even have the word gay in it.

the Gop never means what they say
or even says what they mean

far too many years watching them lie for my liking

that fool govinator ain't any of mine
and he will have over 10k teacher jobs to fill by mid summer

https://www.scientificameri...agenda-is-dangerous/
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2023 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-30-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2023 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

but no con-cern about book burning
or the real grooming church priests ?

why do you fear gays so much
do you believe in the mythical gay choice ?
where gays are conned into being gay
or that gay can be / should be preyed away by cultists ?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2023 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why do you fear gays so much

I don't. It may surprise you that I was a man trapped in a woman's body. It's true.

Then she gave birth.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does that cartoon say "Let's go back to 2005"..? Or does it say "Let's go back to before Stonewall"..?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2023 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"‘Open Throat’ is the year’s best novel narrated by a queer mountain lion"

Henry Hoke’s daring and moving new book was inspired by the true story of a cat that prowled around Los Angeles.

Ron Charles for the Washington Post; May 30, 2023.
https://www.washingtonpost....ountain-lion-review/

Illustration by Katty Huertas; Washington Post.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-03-2023).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2023 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"‘Open Throat’ is the year’s best novel narrated by a queer mountain lion"
Ron Charles for the Washington Post; May 30, 2023.
https://www.washingtonpost....ountain-lion-review/

Illustration by Katty Huertas; Washington Post.

Why would you post this? Deflection?

It may not be a good idea to have a hyped best novel about a "queer -----" and "prowling the streets" in the same post. You're an AI propaganda plant with a programmed algorithm to remain entrenched @PFF to promote bs disinfo.
Do a groomle search for -"john money" MSNBC- and you get one hit noting the vile humans death. All the other hits, John Edwards and Donald Trump hit pieces on a TOTALLY different topic.

Do a groomle search -"john money" cnn-

These "reputable" news sources are supposed to report this news with today's social reconstructive climate but THEY DON'T. They must keep this sh1t buried. Truth needs to be buried to them. Like JFK. Like Pfizer. Freedomless NWO must go forward. Forward on lies. Like Barry Obama's Forward lies.
Link 1
Link 2

You're a ChatRIBot for a Sick cult.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2023 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Born in Morrinsville, New Zealand, John William Money emigrated to the United States in 1947 and received his Ph.D from Harvard University in 1952. In 1966, Dr. Money founded the Gender Identity Clinic at Johns Hopkins University and started an extensive research program on the psychohormonal treatment of paraphilias and on sex reassignment. Money formulated, defined, and coined the term "gender role" and later expanded it to gender-identity/role (G-I/R). In 1961, he proposed the hypothesis that androgen is the libido hormone for both sexes.

Extending his research from the clinic to clinical history, Dr. Money wrote about the 18th century origins and present consequences of antisexualism in The Destroying Angel: Sex, Fitness, and Food in the Legacy of Degeneracy Theory, Graham Crackers, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, and American Health History (1985). Venuses Penuses: Sexology, Sexosophy, and Exigency Theory (1986) is an anthology of his theoretically significant writings.

His publications also cover the philosophy and methodology of science in the practice of clinical psychoendocrinology and sexology, including Unspeakable Monsters in All Our Lives: The Complete Interviewer and Clinical Biographer, Exigency Theory and Sexology, and many other monographs.

<chatbot text.retrieve 67990146 https://kinseyinstitute.org...hival/john-money.php ##$>

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-03-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2023 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-03-2023).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pedos defend pedos.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Pedos defend pedos.

Are you referring to any particular PFF member? If so, that's a pretty serious accusation... and should get you booted the hell out of here if your accusation has no merit.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have gone back and scrolled through the two articles that WonderBoy provided, about John Money. That's not something I did, until just now. And I have another one to highlight.

"John/Joan"
John Colapinto for Rolling Stone; December 11, 1997. Republished by HealthyPlace.
https://www.healthyplace.co...e-story-of-john-joan

By these accounts—and I have not read any of this closely—John Money may have done wrong. I'm open to that idea, that he did wrong. I'm also open to the idea that he didn't just do wrong in this one case, but was (perhaps) a loathsome figure from start to finish.

But I don't think that this one man's possible wrongness or wrongdoing should be used to argue or imply that the best current day therapies for the treatment of gender dysphoria are wrong because they are "the fruit of a poisoned tree." I don't think that the concept of gender dysphoria should be disregarded on the grounds that it is (again) the fruit of a poisoned tree, or disregarded by any other kind of reasoning. I believe the full spectrum of current day therapies—including gender reassignment surgeries—should be available as determined from an in-depth examination of each and every such person and the totality of their circumstances.

As far as my motivation for posting that "queer mountain lion" article... just for "sh_ts". The artwork caught my eye.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-04-2023).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anti-grooming laws?

"Anti-grooming" could well be a euphemism... the text of the legislation, upon careful reading, could well reveal some other purpose for any of these laws. The purpose of creating unnecessary problems for young people who have some level of gender dysphoria, and to create unnecessary problems for their families.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-04-2023).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... the text of the legislation, upon careful reading, could well reveal some other purpose for any of these laws. The purpose of creating unnecessary problems for young people who have some level of gender dysphoria, and to create unnecessary problems for their families.

My. What ever do you mean. Text of what legislation ?

Dysphoria. What rhymes with dysphoria ?

Everybody has some sort of dysphoria. Very few give in to anxiety, depression, or unease. Why are queers different ?

They are soft and weak !
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-04-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2023 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Fresh off the heals of Budweiser's severe losses, from airing an ad promoting ... ? uh, will just reduce LBDQRIABC to queers, There is a Q in their preferred name.

I guess Budweiser does not care about the 25+ billion in losses from promoting a ... what was he/she's preferred pronoun trans, female impersonator, Budweiser is the main sponsor in San Antonio for the River Walk Pride parade. Which is a boat to boat, to boat 'parade'. Not sure how many boats. The River Walk is a big tourist attraction, nation wide.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay