Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1093 (17243 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-24-2022 06:58 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the last time there was successful bipartisanship in Congress.

When Republicans and Democrats teamed up with each other to barricade the entrances with desks, tables, filing cabinets (I guess . . .)
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by cliffw:
According to reports, your overlords will not release the name of the ?Capitol Hill Police Officer? who shot through a door killing a veteran.

A veteran. Really. Was she also a piano player? A bird watching enthusiast? A golfer? A stamp collector?

Intersectional Politics is never not relevant.

I've heard it remarked that her life might have been saved if the Capitol Police could have rendered First Aid more promptly. That they wanted to render First Aid ASAP, but were slowed down by all the members of the MAGA Mob that were in their way and did not get out of their way ASAP.

But that's just "hearsay."
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2021 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black cop in a Democrat admin kills White woman? You can't even know his name.
Black drug addict ODs on Fentanyl while being arrested and.the cop gets convicted of 2 murders because BLM protestors are on the jury.

Point out one of those and Rinse's head starts spinning in circles.

Black man shoots retired 77 year old Fire Chief 8 times, murdering him because he wouldn't give him a ride and the jury acquits him.

Another White child was just murdered by a Black man and nobody hears it on media like when a criminal dies in a conflict with police.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to try to tackle that one (from sourmash), directly. It should be scored (NFL-style) as "ball carrier went down without contact from the defense."

But here's something that was just published.
  • The family of Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt is suing to force Washington, D.C., to hand over records revealing the identity of the police officer who fatally shot her during the Jan. 6 invasion.
  • The litigation is separate from a forthcoming lawsuit in which Babbitt’s family plans to demand “well above $10 million” from the U.S. Capitol Police, a lawyer for the family told CNBC.
  • The civil suit comes after the Department of Justice announced it would not pursue criminal charges against the officer, who has not been named by officials.

Find it here:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/0...atally-shot-her.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-10-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I guess I should add that based on my perceptions about what happened, I think the first judge that sees either of the Ashli Babbitt-related lawsuits should dismiss in a "New York second" as "frivolous." Certainly, the one asking for monetary compensation and damages. The other one, about the withholding of the officer's identity (the one that shot her)--well, I don't know about that. I like the idea of withholding the officer's identity, but I can't say that I feel that I am standing on such firm ground about. About what is or what is not proper or legally incumbent upon the government.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-10-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2021 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A color commentator doesn't handle.the football. I just call em as they appear. I've seen Cybill.

Already knew about the law suit. They're seeking 14 bajillion hours or something of recordings too. But we've seen the murderer of Randy Weaver's wife and child get promoted.

The Capitol cop was already doxed as I understand.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 06-10-2021).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I guess I should add that based on my perceptions about what happened, I think the first judge that sees either of the Ashli Babbitt-related lawsuits should dismiss in a "New York second" as "frivolous."

Who the hell are you trying to bullshit?

You wouldn't know what a frivolous lawsuit is if your life depended on it.

Almost 4 years of your nonsensical "legal prognostications" from Michael Cohen to General Flynn have been one long, pathetic, string of:

Maybe you can amuse us all with your "expert analysis" of exactly what in the entire panoply of codified American jurisprudence makes any possible civil suit in the matter of the late Ashli Babbitt "frivolous".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-10-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

As of today, still NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with Insurrection as a result of the events of January 6, 2021

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidence matters.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doug Jones points an accusatory finger (so to speak) at the FBI, asserting that the FBI grossly underperformed in terms of assessing and acting upon the warning signs on social media in the run-up to the January 6 MAGA riot or "insurrection"; "incursion"; "unscheduled open house at the Capitol Building"; bla-bla-bla.

Joy Reid puts it to Clint Watts, who explains why the FBI was hamstrung by civil liberties and First Amendment considerations, and suggests a need for federal legislation to allow the FBI to sharpen it's focus on the threat of violence from extremists like the January 6 MAGA mob.

https://youtu.be/9n0yPaA0D9g?t=653

The January 6 MAGA mob, ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter . . . something on the tip of my tongue. Something about "the goose and the gander"..? Is that it?

Help me out here.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.... Clint Watts, who explains why the FBI was hamstrung by civil liberties and First Amendment considerations

Help me out here.

OK

Only a MARXIST / LEFTIST like you would characterize the government as being "hamstrung" by civil liberties and the First Amendment.

hamstring.

[ˈhamˌstriNG]

VERB
hamstrung (past tense) · hamstrung (past participle)

1. cripple (a person or animal) by cutting their hamstrings.

(be hamstrung)

2. severely restrict the efficiency or effectiveness of.

Happy to help you out...again

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-11-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2021 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

As of today, still NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with Insurrection as a result of the events of January 6, 2021
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2021 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2021 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2021 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2021 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its not Taco tuesday as far as I can tell.
Must just be another day of leftist lies?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2021 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Many threads, one message"

Originally posted by 2.5:
Posted with extra clarity for you sir, in response to your quoted post above:
Why the heck don't you : refute the claims in the thread I referenced (below), instead of starting a new one full of empty leftist bologna cherry picked manufactured bytes and reinterpreted headlines (with no meat in them) that seem to be trying to justify what the details of the aforementioned thread (https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/126412.html) refute?

Why don't you reserve some judgement about the events of January 6 until the various federal and state-level investigations of it are farther along?

Now maybe you are thinking "It's already been 5 months, going on 6 months, since January 6," but investigations of this size can run for an entire year or more before the last indictments are filed and the last courtroom trials are held.

I personally don't expect to see anyone indicted for Insurrection. That's a high bar to overcome, or a big ask (of a jury) for a prosecutor. The Conspiracy charges are certainly piling up--as evidenced by the various news reports that I have been putting on display here (across a few different threads.)

The reporters that I follow, both online and on MSNBC (TV) have referred to the events of January 6 with a veritable smorgasbord of descriptions: a conspiracy to overturn a presidential election; a riot; an assault or attack upon or an invasion of the Capitol Building. A siege, as in "They laid siege to the nation's capitol building."

These are not prosecutors, speaking in court case filings or courtroom trials, and it's not rational to subject their discourse to the exacting standards of the legal profession.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-16-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Many threads, one message"

Why don't you reserve some judgement about the events of January 6 until the various federal and state-level investigations of it are farther along?

Like the Clinton email server?
Like the investigation into Joe Biden and Hunter Biden?
Or perhaps you were talking about Donald Trump impeachment trials, because they moved pretty quickly.
How about any of the riots where people were hurt and personal properties were destroyed?

When an administration can pick and choose what crime they pursue then there is never going to be justice.
Doesn't matter what side you are on, all of this should have you worried.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"How about any of the riots where people were hurt and personal properties were destroyed?"
~ Jake Dragon.

How about it?

"Over 300 People Facing Federal Charges For Crimes Committed During Nationwide Demonstrations"

The Department of Justice announced today that more than 300 individuals in 29 states and Washington, D.C., have been charged for crimes committed adjacent to or under the guise of peaceful demonstrations since the end of May [2020.]

To date, of the 94 U.S. Attorneys’ Offices (USAOs), more than 40 USAOs have filed federal charges alleging crimes ranging from attempted murder, assaulting a law enforcement officer, arson, burglary of a federally-licensed firearms dealer, damaging federal property, malicious destruction of property using fire or explosives, felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition, unlawful possession of a destructive device, inciting a riot, felony civil disorder, and others. Violent opportunists have exploited these demonstrations in various ways.

Approximately 80 individuals have been charged with offenses relating to arson and explosives. Approximately 15 individuals have been charged with damaging federal property. In some instances, these individuals are alleged to have set fires to local businesses as well as city and federal property, which will regrettably incur millions of taxpayer dollars to repair damages to the Portland Courthouse, Nashville Courthouse, Minneapolis Police Third Precinct, Seattle Police East Precinct, and local high school in Minnesota; and, to replace police cruisers in South Carolina, Washington, Rhode Island, Georgia, Utah, and other states. . . .

U.S. Department of Justice; September 24, 2020.
https://www.justice.gov/opa...nwide-demonstrations

In the wake of George Floyd's death involving "police use of knee" in Minneapolis.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"How about any of the riots where people were hurt and personal properties were destroyed?"
~ Jake Dragon.

How about it?

"Over 300 People Facing Federal Charges For Crimes Committed During Nationwide Demonstrations"
U.S. Department of Justice; September 24, 2020.
https://www.justice.gov/opa...nwide-demonstrations

In the wake of George Floyd's death involving "police use of knee" in Minneapolis.

let me know when they are charged and brought to justice.

As for George, he shouldn't have died there. He should have not put himself in that position and should not have involved others.
If he would have just stayed home that day he would have been another fentanyl statistic.

While there needs to be police reform, burning down private property and looting is not the way.
Hell starting and or running an organization to take advantage of any of this should be criminal.
When will that reform happen?

And incase anyone forgot

Click to show
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Former FBI agent Clint Watts has said that there needs to be new legislation to enable the FBI to become more capable and more proactive against the threats from Domestic Violent Extremists. To enable the FBI to make better use of the "chatter" that appears on the various social media platforms and channels.

Clint (we go way back ) says that as it stands now, the FBI's "dot connecting" when it comes to Domestic Violent Extremists is being hampered by laws that are overly protective of the First and Fifth Amendments--the Constitutional guarantees of freedom of speech and privacy--compared to the space for surveillance and proactive countermeasures that currently exists for the FBI and other federal agencies to defend against Foreign Violent Extremists like Al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

I interpret Clint Watts's reference to "Domestic Violent Extremists" to include U.S. citizens and residents that operate under the Black Lives Matter and Antifa banners, as well as the Oath Keepers and Three Percenters and other groups that are being tied to the violence, intimidation and property damage at the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Their First Amendment freedoms are getting in the way of enforcing the law?

Well, gosh, maybe we don't need those pesky rights anymore!

(That was sarcasm)

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

(That was sarcasm)

Take a look. Clint Watts. He's all over it. If you hear it in his own words, it may make more sense for you than the way that I just described it.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Former FBI agent Clint Watts has said that there needs to be new legislation to enable the FBI to become more capable and more proactive against the threats from Domestic Violent Extremists. To enable the FBI to make better use of the "chatter" that appears on the various social media platforms and channels.

Clint (we go way back ) says that as it stands now, the FBI's "dot connecting" when it comes to Domestic Violent Extremists is being hampered by laws that are overly protective of the First and Fifth Amendments--the Constitutional guarantees of freedom of speech and privacy--compared to the space for surveillance and proactive countermeasures that currently exists for the FBI and other federal agencies to defend against Foreign Violent Extremists like Al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

I interpret Clint Watts's reference to "Domestic Violent Extremists" to include U.S. citizens and residents that operate under the Black Lives Matter and Antifa banners, as well as the Oath Keepers and Three Percenters and other groups that are being tied to the violence, intimidation and property damage at the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6.

They declined to press charges for something that would have landed any one of us in jail and probably sitting in a black site.
Start at the top, this insurrection chatter is a distraction while they take your liberties and steal our futures.
I don't know about you but I am tired of being a tax cow just waiting to be milked.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deep State. Deep State. Deep State.

Somewhere in these 50 United States, an aspiring young girl dreams about being appointed U.S. Secretary of State, misusing her private email server and being slipshod when it comes to classified information and after that--being elected President.

Oh, wait . . .
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

(That was sarcasm)

Take a look. Clint Watts. He's all over it. If you hear it in his own words, it may make more sense for you than the way that I just described it.

I already said all that (with the YouTube) but here's more of Clint Watts in his own words.

This is at the end of a column in the Wall Street Journal from Clint Watts.

A more fundamental challenge is that America’s counterterrorism system has long depended on a clear partition between international and domestic terrorism. This has given focus and latitude to the fight against post-9/11 jihadists. In pursuing white supremacist terrorism, by contrast, U.S. law enforcement—from the FBI to local police forces—will find itself restricted in various ways. The rulebook, resources and public support for aggressive, intelligence-led, investigative approaches differ between the domestic and international realms. For instance, the secretary of state can formally designate a foreign group as a terrorist organization, which gives the FBI a legal basis for pursuing U.S. persons who are providing that group with material support. It also lets the authorities request court-supervised surveillance and follow social media leads about violent radicalization.

We have no comparable mechanism for designating domestic-terrorist groups—but we need one. Without it, investigators are left to pursue violent white supremacists individually, charging them based on specific crimes or conspiracies, even if they are part of a larger nexus of online supporters bent on perpetrating violence. Moreover, investigators have limited abilities to pre-emptively assess whether white supremacists are taking a radical turn toward violence. The FBI should be granted more authority, with careful oversight, to designate domestic terrorist groups and then open nationwide investigative cases.

The overall balance of U.S. counterterrorism efforts is behind the times.

In this regard, the overall balance of U.S. counterterrorism efforts is behind the times. FBI Director Christopher Wray testified just the week before the Gilroy shooting that the bureau has recorded roughly as many domestic terrorism arrests as international terrorism ones in 2019, with the bulk of these domestic arrests arising from white supremacist motivations. But the FBI still dedicates more investigators to international terrorism than domestic, which likely increases the number of cases and subsequent arrests, simply because the bureau has more resources to tackle the jihadist problem and more legal authority to pursue its adherents.

We urgently need to reset and standardize our approach to domestic terrorism. If Congress is truly concerned about domestic terrorism and serious about its oversight responsibilities, it should immediately hold hearings to clarify the extent of the threat and identify needs. The homeland-security and judiciary committees should gather data about domestic terrorism’s different variants and ideologies and ensure that the U.S. has the resources and personnel to meet each threat. At the same time, the foreign-affairs and intelligence committees should examine the degree to which foreign countries and connections intersect with domestic extremist movements. Finally, Congress should ensure that the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security get additional resources and tools to investigate domestic terrorism.

"How to Fight the New Domestic Terrorism"
Clint Watts for the Wall Street Journal; August 9, 2019.
https://www.wsj.com/article...errorism-11565363219

I thought my access would be blocked because I don't have a subscription, but "WSJ" gave it to me. So maybe, anyone else here, as well.

This was when Trump was President and more than a year before the Capitol Building "dustup" on January 6, 2021.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It makes absolutely no difference who was in office when he spoke.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Take a look. Clint Watts. He's all over it. If you hear it in his own words,.....

You mean his words that YOU LIED ABOUT......TWICE

He never once said that the government was "hamstrung" by civil liberties or the First Amendment.

He never once said that the government is being "hampered" by "laws that are overly protective of the First and Fifth Amendments"

He never said anything even remotely like that.

Those are YOUR LIES

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-17-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2021 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

As of today, still NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with Insurrection or sedition as a result of the events of January 6, 2021
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am reserving some, but not all. But I won't lie about it, or spread lies.

The reporters that I follow, both online and on MSNBC (TV) have referred to the events of January 6 with a veritable smorgasbord of descriptions: a conspiracy to overturn a presidential election; a riot; an assault or attack upon or an invasion of the Capitol Building. A siege, as in "They laid siege to the nation's capitol building."

I know.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2021 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

let me know when they are charged and brought to justice.

As for George, he shouldn't have died there. He should have not put himself in that position and should not have involved others.
If he would have just stayed home that day he would have been another fentanyl statistic.

While there needs to be police reform, burning down private property and looting is not the way.
Hell starting and or running an organization to take advantage of any of this should be criminal.
When will that reform happen?

And incase anyone forgot

Click to show

Jeffery Epstein isn't dead. He and Ghislane are doing commercials for a Parkinson's Disease drug called Nuplazid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUKRm7xp_PQ

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-17-2021).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2021 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why was this video filmed by a brown skinned white supremacist not shown by the media? This is not the antifa "activist John" Sullivan video.
Ashli Babbit - other video

The whole video is good, but@3:30 in shows the other angle.

------------------
Blue 87 Fiero GT with flux capacitor!

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2021 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MICHAEL LEROY BYRD

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-17-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2021 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

As of today, still NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the events of January 6, 2021

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2021 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

As of today, still NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the events of January 6, 2021
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2021 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Jeffery Epstein isn't dead. He and Ghislane are doing commercials for a Parkinson's

Don't be snarky. Your group is winning. There were a few years of delay during The previous admin, but your gang is on track again.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2021 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2021 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock