Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1093 (17238 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-24-2022 06:58 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2021 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

Mind if I steal those for a leftist moron I'm interacting with on FB? He's been going off on how Republicans are the party of hate and is currently talking about the "Republican disease' now that the Delta variant is spreading.

Help yourself and good luck.

Just remember, you'll never change a Leftist's mind with objective facts and data.

The best you can do is continually bludgeon them into submission with truth until they call you a Nazi or a racist or whatever.....

This thread is an example of that.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-05-2021).]

IP: Logged
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2021 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
or whatever.....

Survey says?!
Anti-semite.

These are all modern era words for "witch'.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2021 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some "backfield razzle-dazzle" from Nancy Pelosi and the House Dems, as the Select Committee that's charged with investigating January 6 (spoiler alert: it was a Wednesday) takes a handoff from the House Oversight Committee.

[The House Oversight Committee] has postponed multiple scheduled witness interviews about Donald Trump’s final days in office, handing them off to the select panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.
"Jan. 6 select panel takes over House probe of Trump DOJ"
Betsy Woodruff Swan and Nicholas Wu for Politico; August 5, 2021.
https://www.politico.com/ne...obe-trump-doj-502628

The last three paragraphs:

Republicans have a much smaller footprint on the select committee than they have on House Oversight and Senate Judiciary. The panel only has two GOP members, and it is unclear how many Republican aides — if any — will work there, although Democratic leaders have indicated that Cheney and Kinzinger will get some staff allotment.

While Republican staff would have been able to ask questions in the House Oversight interviews, it is unclear if any will be able to do so on the select committee. That could present a tactical disadvantage for the GOP.

No matter how the select panel arranges its interviews with Trump-era witnesses, postponing them ensures any news they make will come out in later in the year, rather than in August when most of official Washington is out of town.

This, from CNN:

The move is not uncommon. Newly formed House select committees set up for a specific purpose often consolidate the work of established committees. A similar situation occurred during the Benghazi probe and in the investigation into former President Donald Trump's tax returns.

According to multiple sources familiar with the process, all House committees are deferring to and sharing info with the new select committee on matters related to January 6.
"House select committee begins taking over January 6 investigation from other committee"
Ryan Nobles, Zachary Cohen and Whitney Wild for CNN; August 5, 2021.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08...january-6/index.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-05-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2021 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

This, from CNN:

JESUS MURPHY!!!

That big steaming pile from you is so overflowing with putrid LEFTIST propaganda it's hard to know where to start so it will take me a little time.

Meanwhile, here is another Leftist political opinion of equal value:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-07-2021).]

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2021 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Help yourself and good luck.

Just remember, you'll never change a Leftist's mind with objective facts and data.

The best you can do is continually bludgeon them into submission with truth until they call you a Nazi or a racist or whatever.....

This thread is an example of that.

Oh I know this all too well. This particular person runs from factual information like a vampire from daylight.

Truth be told, I'm not posting there in an attempt to convince him. I'm doing it because he has a small audience and I don't like to see his constant stream of lies, slander and innuendo go unanswered.

PS. A warning on that video just above might have been nice. I *was* eating a late night snack...

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 08-06-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2021 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JESUS MURPHY!!!

That big steaming pile from you is so overflowing with putrid LEFTIST propaganda it's hard to know where to start so it will take me a little time.

Meanwhile here is another Leftist political opinion of equal value:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

HAHAHAHA!!! That picture... I swear... I'm both mesmerized and disgusted by it...
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2021 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

PS. A warning on that video just above might have been nice. I *was* eating a late night snack...

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

HAHAHAHA!!! That picture... I swear... I'm both mesmerized and disgusted by it...

I plainly said that it is "a Leftist political opinion" , so you can't say I didn't warn anyone.

It also perfectly captures the content and the "aroma" of the stuff that our Pennocks Purveyor Of Perjury regularly bescumbers this forum with.

Click to show

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2021 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 535 individuals], (<1.7 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.5 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 20 individuals, (3.7 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 20 individuals, (<0.06 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2021 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13843 posts
Member since Mar 2006

https://townhall.com/tipshe...bbitt-story-n2593699

Our Pennocks Purveyor Of Perjury and CONSTANTLY WRONG legal prognosticator has already assured us that any possible civil case in the matter of the ambushed and murdered Ashli Babbitt is "frivolous"

I think the first judge that sees either of the Ashli Babbitt-related lawsuits should dismiss in a "New York second" as "frivolous."

As usual, he is

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2021 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the news just posted above, today seems like a good day to emphasize the 2nd to the last item on this list

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 535 individuals], (<1.7 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.5 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 20 individuals, (3.7 %) out of the 535 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 20 individuals, (<0.06 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-08-2021).]

ArbinShire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArbinShireSend a Private Message to ArbinShireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With the news just posted above, today seems like a good day to emphasize the 2nd to the last item on this list

Speaking as a former prosecutor, they're going after low hanging fruit. They most certainly don't have the resources to 1. Charge the exact act committed; 2. Charge everyone. The people who are being charged have little chance of getting a not-Guilty verdict should they go to trial. The truth is everyone who stepped foot beyond the barriers is guilty of a crime, but the State doesn't know exactly who everyone was, or has insufficient evidence to charge. I would wager that most of the people not charged is simply because they're not on video, picture, or don't have someone ratting on them. I get the point you're trying to make, but it's not a valid point illustrative of anything because you don't understand what goes on behind the scenes.

This is demonstratively false in that this individual hasn't been identified. You may have the opinion that it wasn't a justified shooting, but you can't add other facts which aren't true. It cheapens your argument and lessens any credibility you may have.

[This message has been edited by ArbinShire (edited 08-08-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2021 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ArbinShire:

This is demonstratively false in that this individual hasn't been identified. You may have the opinion that it wasn't a justified shooting, but you can't add other facts which aren't true. It cheapens your argument and lessens any credibility you may have.

He has been identified. Do you mean "officially" like by the White House or some government agency?

https://needtoknow.news/202...has-been-identified/

He is also being sued by the family. The shooting is on video.
ArbinShire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2021 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArbinShireSend a Private Message to ArbinShireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

He has been identified.

So his name is? His political affiliation is known, how? We know he is the shooter, because he was there? He shouldn't have shot her because? I get you think you know things, but the standard of proof in a criminal matter is incredibly high. A civil matter is less, but still significant. The Court of public opinion, however, is entirely flux and often devoid of reason.

Second, Ms. Babbit tried entering a secured facility in a particularly tumultuous conditions after the glass was broken out. If I were the assigned prosecutor, I would no-charge it. If I were the civil attorney in the matter I couldn't make a case in a § 1983 action or a wrongful death matter.

Third, as one who has worked with many other officers, I don't know of any others who wouldn't have shot under those circumstances when you have people entering a secured facility with lawmakers inside.

Originally posted by Hudini:He is also being sued by the family. The shooting is on video.

Incorrect. They're suing to discover his identity. Your own article even states this. Reading comprehension is important. The family has currently only submitted a notice of an intent. I'm not familiar with DC law, but in Colorado if you're going to sue a governmental agency/individual, you have have to submit notice in advance (180 days here) otherwise you're barred from pursuing it later. I imagine they have something similar there.

Facts are important.

[This message has been edited by ArbinShire (edited 08-08-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2021 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So his name is? His political affiliation is known, how? We know he is the shooter, because he was there? He shouldn't have shot her because? I get you think you know things, but the standard of proof in a criminal matter is incredibly high. A civil matter is less, but still significant.

Facts are important.

Nice to see you pop up again counselor. It's been awhile.

Yes, facts are indeed important.

So is sworn testimony.

Lieutenant Michael Byrd was specifically named by acting House Sergeant At Arms, Timothy Blodgett, as the shooter of Ashli Babbbitt at this recorded hearing.

The unedited video recording is here:

https://www.c-span.org/vide...-6-attack-us-capitol

The media has gone to great pains to attempt to keep officer Byrd's name out of the news but that hasn't precluded him from being officially identified.

Once officer Byrd's name was established it was easy to check public records of his voter registration and political party affiliation. It was equally easy to search his name in old news articles and discover that he had been disciplined for negligence with his firearm in the past. Accordingly, I have not added "facts which aren't true" as you accuse me of and my credibility is just fine, Thank You.

In response to your earlier message directed to me, I'll add that I have continuously said in my "daily news" that Ashli Babbitt's homicide was needless. That is to be distinguished from the criminal legal conclusion of either justified or unjustified.

I have already discussed in this thread that the DOJ has chosen not to pursue criminal action against officer Byrd and the rationale they employed to arrive at that decision. It is reminiscent of James Comey's "Hillary Clinton defense"

Additionally, I have simply been reporting the raw numbers and percentage comparisons of those arrested and charged as a result of the January 6 riot without characterizing any causation for those numbers.

While I appreciate your speculation about charging decisions against those arrested and your speculations about why more people have not been arrested or charged, the fact is that neither you nor I are privy to the internal decision process being presently conducted by the DOJ in this matter.

If I were the civil attorney in the matter I couldn't make a case in a § 1983 action or a wrongful death matter.

Bivens v. Six Unknown Named Agents of Federal Bureau of Narcotics, 403 U.S. 388 (1971)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-09-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Incorrect. They're suing to discover his identity. Your own article even states this. Reading comprehension is important. The family has currently only submitted a notice of an intent. I'm not familiar with DC law, but in Colorado if you're going to sue a governmental agency/individual, you have have to submit notice in advance (180 days here) otherwise you're barred from pursuing it later. I imagine they have something similar there.

Facts are important.

You can keep your insults and shove it. I was trying to be civil.
ArbinShire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArbinShireSend a Private Message to ArbinShireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can keep your insults and shove it. I was trying to be civil.

So am I. If you're going to link something, you probably should at least read it? Same goes for you Randy. If he's been identified, why did trump ask who the shooter is? Why is the family of Babbitt suing for the release of his information?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friday last week US DOJ posted a new Capitol breach-related press release on their website for the first time since July 23.

"Washington State and New Jersey Men are First to Plead Guilty to Assaulting Law Enforcement in Jan. 6 Capitol Breach"

Defendants Repeatedly Assaulted Police and Stole Riot Shields and Batons to Aid in Attack

https://www.justice.gov/usa...-law-enforcement-jan

At the very end, a "refresher" for the numbers-minded:

In the seven months since Jan. 6, more than 570 individuals have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, including over 170 individuals charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement. The investigation remains ongoing.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If he's been identified, why did trump ask who the shooter is?
(/QUOTE]
I think the only person that can answer that is Trump himself or at least a spokesperson?
My opinion is that it could be a rhetorical question for the purpose of getting his identity officially publicly available?
[QUOTE]
Why is the family of Babbitt suing for the release of his information?

Many high profile Police shootings have released this information, why is this one different?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So am I. If you're going to link something, you probably should at least read it? Same goes for you Randy. If he's been identified, why did trump ask who the shooter is? Why is the family of Babbitt suing for the release of his information?

I did read it, did you? He has been identified as Capital Police Lt. Michael L. Byrd by the general public. What did you not understand about my question of "officially identified?" His identity not being given to the family's lawyers would constitute "official" notification by the government.

As to my statement of being sued by the family, this was AFTER my link about identification and NOT included in the link. You would have known this if you had the reading comprehension you accuse me of lacking.

My mistake was assuming they had filed the lawsuit already.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did read it, did you? He has been identified as Capital Police Lt. Michael L. Byrd by the general public.

It wasn't just "the general public".

Lt. Michael Byrd was officially identified in a February 25, 2021 Congressional hearing by the acting House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms, Timothy Blodgett.

I posted the link. to the hearing video.

He apparently failed to read it, chose to ignore it.....or perhaps he was too busy with his ad hominem attacks on other people's reading abilities.

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It wasn't just "the general public".

Lt. Michael Byrd was officially identified in a February 25, 2021 Congressional hearing by the acting House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms, Timothy Blodgett.

I posted the link. to the hearing video.

He apparently failed to read it, chose to ignore it.....or perhaps he was too busy with his ad hominem attacks on other people's reading abilities.

I am just a knuckle dragging ape (yes I have been called just a knuckle dragging ape, by a supervisor) and I seem to get it. What I do not understand is the apparent secrecy?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I am just a knuckle dragging ape (yes I have been called just a knuckle dragging ape, by a supervisor) and I seem to get it. What I do not understand is the apparent secrecy?

If Byrd's identity is supposed to be a "secret" it's one of the WORST KEPT secrets in this whole fiasco.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If Byrd's identity is supposed to be a "secret" it's one of the WORST KEPT secrets in this whole fiasco.

I have a feeling that the general public isn't so concerned with his name. I think it is more about a narrative. That means that half of the voting "interested" Americans wants to know his name and half of the voting "interested" Americans are indifferent,....to some degree.
There really isn't a one size fits all answer to this. But there certainly seems to be a political divide.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If he's been identified, why did trump ask who the shooter is? Why is the family of Babbitt suing for the release of his information?

Creating "reasonable doubt" for your lack of facts ?

EDIT

I also welcome you back.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-10-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The entire press release is available online.
https://www.justice.gov/usa...elated-jan-6-capitol

The press release goes on for several more paragraphs and provides some "arresting details" (pun intended) about what these defendants are alleged to have done.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-10-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2021 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it include the one of the guy who took a selfie inside then walked out, only to be turned in by someone he sent it to?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
Does it include the one of the guy who took a selfie inside then walked out, only to be turned in by someone he sent it to?

What does that add to the "picture"..?

I'm not talking about that other guy.

Why are you?

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2021 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What does that add to the "picture"..?

Why are you?

Because he's part of the picture.
Because he was arrested and is charged.
Because it's a farce.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why are you?

I don't know why we have to keep going over and over this with you constantly, but ONCE AGAIN:

1. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOU

2. YOU DO NOT CONTROL ANYONE ELSE'S SPEECH

3. NOBODY IS OBLIGATED TO DISCUSS ONLY THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT THEM TO.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-10-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see how that one (previous message) started, where my earlier words are inside the Quote box.

I have absolutely zero interest in how it continued from there.

These images will ensure that I will not see any more of it on my video monitore when I use the Submit Reply function to post this message.

Bon voyage!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-10-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Trespassing,
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will not see

WRONG

Pretending that something doesn't exist doesn't magically make it not exist.

I don't know why we have to keep going over and over this with you constantly, but ONCE AGAIN:

1. THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOU

2. YOU DO NOT CONTROL ANYONE ELSE'S SPEECH

3. NOBODY IS OBLIGATED TO DISCUSS ONLY THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT THEM TO.

4. YOU DO NOT GET TO DEFINE THINGS FOR EVERYONE ELSE

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-10-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2021 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2021 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13843 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by cliffw:

Creating "reasonable doubt" for your lack of facts ?

He's competing for the Olympic COMMENDATION OF CONFLATION medal.

He apparently believes that somehow what the former president says at political rallies and what he posts online AND the unknown legal strategy of the Babbitt family attorneys has something to do with Lt. Michael Byrd's name being supposedly "unknown".

Maybe we are beginning to understand why he is a former prosecutor?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-12-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2021 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2021 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2021 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2021 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock