Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Other Mall
  WTB old video games (NES, SNES, Genesis)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB old video games (NES, SNES, Genesis) by FieroMontreal
Started on: 06-04-2013 01:23 PM
Replies: 14 (396 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 07-27-2013 09:23 AM
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a shot in the dark but I recently hooked up my old Nintendo (NES) and Super Nintendo (SNES) and came to realize that I didn't have that many games to play with.

These are very old system that people tend to keep in a closet or in the basement. I've been lucky recently and found a few carts in local garage sales for a few dollars a piece but I'm looking for more. I'm not looking for any of the collector items, complete and boxed games.. lone carts are fine, even with videostore stickers I don't care.

I'm mostly interested in NES , SNES and Sega Genesis although I'd also consider Sega Saturn.

Anyone have anything that's picking up dust they would like to let go? Anything affordable that will occupy my time and stop me from spending my money on other useless stuff so I can save up and fix the Fiero. I have a USA (NY) address for shipping.

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the following NES carts: Capt. Skyhawk (no sleeve), Super Mario Bros 3, Mario Bros, Lunar Pool and Marble Madness (the last 3 with sleeves). I'd take $4/each (plus shipping, of course). I'd take an extra $10 for the NES console (aftermarket) plus controllers. Are you interested in some N64 carts (and maybe the console)? I have Chopper Attack, 007: The World Is Not Enough, Forsaken 64, Super Mario 64, Dr Mario 64, Perfect Dark, 007: Goldeneye, Rainbow Six, Turok and F1 Pole Position. I'd take $4/each for those and $20 for the console.

These have been sitting in a box, gathering dust, for a couple years. I don't play them and planned to sell them at a future garage sale. I'd sort of rather sell everything as a group but I'd be willing to part it out. If the prices are more than you wanted to pay, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey MonkeyMan I'm interested in 4 carts, gonna send you a PM
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have Replay stores in your area? They sell NES and SNES & Genesis games for like $3 - $5 each.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope we don't, we have very few stores that carry old games. There are some pawn shops but for some reason they think their games are worth gold. Go figure. But more of their games are crap anyways. I dislike old sports games and it seems to be the only thing I can find lol

BTW, Monkeyman I'm still waiting to hear back from you.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 06-08-2013).]

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am 4 hours from Minneapolis, but if you have any contacts there, a few months back we were in the mall of America and there was a store there that only deals in vintage games and movies
I was amazed at all he had, and everything was like $3-5, the popular stuff that was considered expensive was still like $25

so if you have any homies there maybe they could check it out

I do have a hand full, that are still in the boxes, we have the NES with powerpad, Dr. Mario all the Mario stuff but nothing I am interested in selling.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

BTW, Monkeyman I'm still waiting to hear back from you.

The last PM I got from you said you'd double check to make sure you didn't have those carts. Send me another PM and we can close up the deal.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Local swap shop has TONS of old school games. TONS!

Theres a few pics I posted in this thread. I don't remember which page though.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/092209.html

I was negotiating a lot price for it all but haven't been back in quite some time. I need to go scope it out again soon. IIRC it was $1-2 a game. I will check it out and post up!

Love rocking the old school games!!
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman, I sent you another pm did you get it?

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just noticed it and replied.
phreakboy4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phreakboy4Send a Private Message to phreakboy4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MONKEYMAN, if you still have mario 64 I would be interested in it.
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I picked it up
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it isn't the same, but you know you can jsut download them all right?
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:

I know it isn't the same, but you know you can jsut download them all right?

I could, but it's really not the same thing. I really dislike playing on the computer and the controls and sounds always feel a little off. Nothing beats slamming a cart in the console and sitting in front of the TV.

I'm still looking for more. BTW, if anyone has any leads on Sega games, I've sorta got an itch for some saturn games. Thank You
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Regardless of anyones opinion about downloads/torrents, my carts are legal and damn near free. There's no downside.

FM --- I shipped the next batch the other day. Let me know if you want any of the rest.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock