We lost another member Spoon has passed by aqua-man
Started on: 03-17-2024 09:54 AM
Replies: 8 (346 views)
Last post by: Newbfiero on 03-23-2024 05:07 PM
aqua-man

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2024 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aqua-manSend a Private Message to aqua-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope this is in the correct topic to put this in. Our dear friend Spoon (Charles Witherspoon) has passed and went to meet his beloved in heaven. I have not been posting for the last number of years because of business and just life but Charlie has relied on this and many sites to get information to build his 1986 SE 3800 supercharged Fiero with power steering and many other mods. I acquired his Fiero a few days ago and it will be cherished along with my 1986 GT 4.9. I also acquired a number of parts along with the car that I am considering on selling and will post later.

Earl Rissel
erissel@verizon.net

------------------
1986 Fiero GT now a 4.9,Getrag 5 speed, Mr Mike's, 18" 225's on front 18" 265's on rear, KYB's front, sway bars on both front & rear.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2024 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry to hear that.

You might wish to post this info here... "In Memoriam: Fiero Members" for those we've lost

[EDIT] I took the liberty of copying aqua-man's opening post and pasting it into the above thread.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-23-2024).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2024 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is sad. He was a great guy.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2024 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... Very sorry to hear that... My thoughts go to his friends and family 😔
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2024 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well crap.
I liked that guy.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2024 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for letting us know. My condolences to his friends and family.

Yeah... he was a good guy. Always willing to answer my questions.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2024 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh damn. Charlie was such a good guy. We will definitely miss seeing him.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is terrible sad news to lose a friend and faithful Fiero enthusiast like Charlie Witherspoon.. Charlie was a good and decent man always willing to help out. We at MAFOA will really miss him. R.I.P. Charlie

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to family and friends 🙏

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock