Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What's the longest you have owned a Fiero? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's the longest you have owned a Fiero? by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 07-22-2022 10:04 AM
Replies: 41 (1034 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 10-20-2022 01:42 PM
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2022 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have only owned 2. Got an '84 in '87 and drove that for 8 years. Got an 88 Formula in 93 and still own it. Probably going to sell it next year after 30 years of ownership.
IP: Logged
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2022 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have owed 4. I had a close friend and classmate that did an internship at Pontiac and worked with the engineering staff on the ramp up to production of the Fiero. Since he wasn't a paid employee he was offered to buy one of the first car sold to the public as compensation. When it came in it had steelies and beauty rings instead of alloys so he called me and asked if I would like to buy it under the A Plan. I was told (never let the facts get in the way of a good story) that is was the 6th production car released to public. Red with tan, 4 speed. I owned that car for a little over a year and traded it on an '85 GT which I used as the base car for a Corson Spyder conversation. While the car was in storage it was stolen and never recovered. Then in 2009 I got back in to Fieros buying an '87 GT Auto. In 2014 I bought a '88 GT LS4 which I have since sold to Greg Zelinski, which to be best of my knowledge he still owns.

Yesterday I sold my '87 GT and the 2986 mile 3800SC Series V I had planned swapping and for the first and final time in 13 years I am Fieroless. It has been a fun ride but time for me to move along.

See ya!

Dr \/\/.

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 10-20-2022).]

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave