Started on: 04-19-2022 03:51 PM
Replies: 86 (3556 views)
Last post by: NikoB on 04-12-2024 02:42 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I'm so glad you are taking this on. Even if it's in your spare time, at least these are available again.

He's even reproducing the factory front and rear fascias / bumpers... since much of what we have today is warped due to sun / heat.
IP: Logged
NewDustin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2024 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fiberglass is amazing! Are you taking orders now?
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2024 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks TA for visiting! Hope to see you guys again soon We are taking orders for sail windows, quarter panels, and some bumpers, I will eventually update the mall with a for sale thread, you can contact me at 407-473-9350
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump... someone in the TECH section was looking for replacement front-fascias in fiberglass.
phils88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phils88GTSend a Private Message to phils88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be me! I would like to get either a replica of the existing Aero bumper, or, even better, one that has a lower air dam on the bottom of the front cover to help get rid of the 'nose up' look.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phils88GT:

That would be me! I would like to get either a replica of the existing Aero bumper, or, even better, one that has a lower air dam on the bottom of the front cover to help get rid of the 'nose up' look.

Villain takes a little bit to respond as he's a 1-2 man shop, but I can vouch for all the stuff he does. He should pop on here within a week and get back to you.
NikoB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NikoBSend a Private Message to NikoBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Villain:

Converting the two kit cars to 3800’s, the other two are already 3.8 powered, with a 4.9 car hiding in the background

That is sweet.

------------------
Niko Beneventano

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave