Started on: 04-19-2022 03:51 PM
Replies: 86 (3556 views)
Last post by: NikoB on 04-12-2024 02:42 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2023 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That deep color in the motor is beautiful! Nicely done.
IP: Logged
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2023 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Double post….oops.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-23-2023).]

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2023 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed on the coloring of the supercharger and valve covers. Is that just high temp paint or is it a colored coating (like ceramic or ceracoate or something)?

Nice looking Mera, too! There's a lot of design features on that car I like.
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

David’s car with coilover’s, Lowering ball joints and cut springs, dodge viper rotors with corvette calipers

His swap

End photos of mera

I have a turbo 4.9 car i’m redoing, a 4.9 car i picked up for 500$ pictured below, 2 3.8 cars of my own to do, and 3 3.8 cars in build stages for customers

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work Trent. Since the closing of FieroMotive in St Petersburg, Fiero owners now have a good shop to go to. BTW, have you heard anything about Jim Cleary recovering from his illness? Last I heard he was not doing well.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis, unfortunately, J.W Cleary Succumbed to his illness a few months back, his girlfriend threw away all of his collection as far as as i know and was super hostile towards me and other florida members when we learned about his death. Glad i can keep fieros on the road!
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Villain

290 posts
Member since Jan 2016
Super glad I could learn on J.W while i could, on another note does anyone have any info on this car? Maybe a build thread? I’m going to take the v8 out of this car and install a 3.8 supercharged and sell it 😌
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Villain:

I’m going to take the v8 out of this car and install a 3.8 supercharged and sell it 😌

I thought Ron S. bought that car already?

https://www.facebook.com/ph...cb.10159462335443663

HAGO!

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dennis, unfortunately, J.W Cleary Succumbed to his illness a few months back, his girlfriend threw away all of his collection as far as as i know and was super hostile towards me and other Florida members when we learned about his death. Glad i can keep fieros on the road!

Thanks for the update. I did not know Jim passed away. My condolences to the Cleary family. JW had quite a collection of Fiero parts and I purchased one of the last C4 taillight panels that he had before he became ill.. I have no idea why Grace would be hostile to Fiero owners and throw away much of his collection. It sounds like she was angry about something but in life strange things do happen. Now you are the only one in FL still carrying the torch for Fiero repairs and modifications. A few Fiero owners asked me where to get the Corvette C4 Taillight panels that Jim sold. . AFAIK a shop that made fiberglass boat parts made new molds for Jim just before he became ill..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The molds are in the garbage, all of his neighboring friends by his shop informed me that she rented a huge dumpster and it was all trashed. Sage, ron did buy it, then sold to another customer of mine, i’m taking the v8 out of it for his kit car and converting it to a 3.8 sc that i have!
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2023 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. Sage, ron did buy it, then sold to another customer of mine, i’m taking the v8 out of it for his kit car and converting it to a 3.8 sc that i have!

Thanks for the headsup. Didn't hang on to that one long!LOL Love to put that Corvette engine in my Stinger!

Was working on this when my fiberglassing came to a screeching halt due to wife's health situation....won't go into detail here, but suffice to say, she can't be left alone, and I can't afford a private nurse!

Got the plug nearly finished, just was never able to get the mold started....maybe one of these days....you know...when there are no more Fieros left with owners who would want one! LOL

HAGO!

PFF
System Bot
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2023 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’d buy one, wish you could make parts again but i understand family health too!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2023 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool! I didn't know there were any Fiero-specific shops here in Florida. You're like 40 minutes from The Villages, and about an hour and a half from Tampa where I live!
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2023 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes i’m not too far from tampa!
I had a busy day today, i had several motors and cars dropped off, can’t wait to bring some excitement, I also have a 4.9 auto package on a pre 88 cradle that runs ready to go and a 3.8 series 1 thats already been nicely wired and has a clutch and such, both are for sale
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2023 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes i’m not too far from tampa!
I had a busy day today, i had several motors and cars dropped off, can’t wait to bring some excitement, I also have a 4.9 auto package on a pre 88 cradle that runs ready to go and a 3.8 series 1 thats already been nicely wired and has a clutch and such, both are for sale

Very cool! I don't know when I'm going to be in the area, but would it be OK if I stopped by one day and see what you have? Are you selling any parts too?

Thanks!
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2023 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TA you are free to stop by whenever you’d like, I’ll admit i’m quite busy since i last posted on here, the 4th was my last day at my normal job and i now work on fiero’s full time I couldn’t be happier, the facebook community and some of here has been super supportive, anyone who is down in florida is free to stop by, I am building a second building in the next month or two and redeveloping my land as well as being busy with fieros

rebeck02

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2023 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rebeck02Send a Private Message to rebeck02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Mr. Villian, I am a new, but second time around Fiero owner and I'm in Orlando. If you don't' mind me asking, what part of Florida are you in and do you mind visitors? Thank you. reb (Roger)
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2023 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m 30-45 minutes from orlando, i do allow visitors
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2023 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The final touches on the car

I have been super busy with cars, and have stayed swamped between me and my apprentice, we are having lots of fun down here! Here are a few more random photos as i don’t hop on here as much as i’d like

Here’s an 86 I just picked up to get back on the road when I find a buyer that has a 4.9 4 speed in it

This is my personal car, i went and checked out some stuff at a hangar close by!

Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2023 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Neal’s Ls3 powerplant, we are doing an f40 with it

Also Tony’s second kit car to me

Things are staying slammed down in florida 😀
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2023 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up FieroMotive’s Jw Cleary’s personal car and all of the molds him and I had acquired or he had made over the years, looking forward to bringing alot of old stuff back to the market 😀

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2023 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Picked up FieroMotive’s Jw Cleary’s personal car and all of the molds him and I had acquired or he had made over the years, looking forward to bringing alot of old stuff back to the market 😀

Good show!

I thought everything got trashed by his G/F.
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2023 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It did, except for i guess a storage lot of all of the good stuff. She was going to trash everything in the unit due to the response from the community but contacted me and i was able to come up with the money for it all
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2023 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're definitely sitting on a small mint. There are a TON of desirable parts sitting there.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2023 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It did, except for i guess a storage lot of all of the good stuff. She was going to trash everything in the unit due to the response from the community but contacted me and i was able to come up with the money for it all

Cool. And I get it. When we moved, we ended up filling two dumpsters with crap from our basement/garage, and didn't throw out anything that couldn't be replaced, except for maybe some old electronics manuals that we really didn't have room for. I haven't missed them.

Congrats on the "haul".
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2023 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody's gonna be puttin' a lot of hours!

HAGO!
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2023 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More fiero fun photos on what’s going down in florida

Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2023 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2024 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it was a busy December... Where are the updates.
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2024 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fun stuff i update alot more on fb then here

My new to me roadster

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks exciting!

Also, remember I want a set of those open gt panels!

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 01-25-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you start doing lower quarter scoops, please keep me in mind for a set of IMSA style.
I know that one never existed, but have you any plans to repop the Formula nose? Or maybe a modded one?
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on alot of things, i’m hoping formula repops yes, but i’m building the new “fiberglass” space as I can between the bigger builds and as i can afford to.

More practice runs and photos
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Villain

290 posts
Member since Jan 2016
I plan on alot of things, i’m hoping formula repops yes, but i’m building the new “fiberglass” space as I can between the bigger builds and as i can afford to.

More practice runs and photos
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2024 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rough cuts…
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2024 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something wrong with the picture- they look....."fuzzy"...;< )
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2024 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Something wrong with the picture- they look....."fuzzy"...;< )

Looks like how I used to feel the morning after a pub crawl.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2024 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! Just wanted to say thanks again for letting us check out your shop! It was awesome seeing some of those Fieros!

You saved are ass, we've been looking for a 4cyl coolant neck everywhere. The dash is awesome, and the seat is going to be perfect with Mr.Mike's covers... thank you again!!!
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rough cuts…

I'm so glad you are taking this on. Even if it's in your spare time, at least these are available again.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock