Trunk not opening solved by 85fieroguy
Started on: 06-05-2021 11:03 PM
Replies: 14 (464 views)
Last post by: 85fieroguy on 06-07-2021 05:57 PM
85fieroguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See updated info on General Fiero Chat.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was it really necessary to start three separate threads about this?
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just trying to help others who have missed the post. Also Patrick, I've noticed you for a long time and I don't enjoy your wise arse attitude.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85fieroguy:

Just trying to help others who have missed the post.

Seriously? Can you imagine the mess the forum would be in if everyone followed your fine example of starting three threads for every issue?

Also Patrick, I've noticed you for a long time and I don't enjoy your wise arse attitude.

Man oh man... all the times I've tried to assist you over the years, including with this very issue... and you come out with a comment like that? Rest assured, I won't be wasting my time on you any longer.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-06-2021).]

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just trying to help others who have missed the post. Also Patrick, I've noticed you for a long time and I don't enjoy your wise arse attitude.

Originally posted by Patrick:
Seriously? Can you imagine the mess the forum would be in if everyone followed your fine example of starting three threads for every issue?
Should we call you PatrickOgre now... Seems anyone disagreeing w/ some bs a top post says is to dumb to post anything else.

As to this thread... Adding a 2nd or more thread is a pain in the ass and even searching likely won't be at top of results.
Post "solved" in 1st tread because will keep all parts in same place.

Worse, "Trunk not opening solved" with

Isn't a solution and likely violates PFF "rules."
Couldn't even put a link to "solved " post or thread contain it so might find that in day to months later even before either/both might get Archived. Archive system doesn't always find archive threads and PFF links to them breaks.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

Should we call you PatrickOgre now...

No, there's only enough room for one Ogre at PFF.

85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL..seems I hit a nerve. Some of you guys are having a bad hair day or your period. LMAO
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some of you guys are having a bad hair day or your period. LMAO

I guess you feel it's fine to mock the people who've tried to help you so many times over the last six years... now that you've given up.

Thankfully, not everyone is as ungrateful for PFF member's assistance as you.
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mocking others that help, its YOU thats a problem. I see from your " rating" you have had issues with others. As a Canadian, you should show more respect. You and Trump have something in common.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see from your " rating" you have had issues with others.

Only with arsewipes like you.
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,

you have a PM.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I have responded. Thanks Mike.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL..seems I hit a nerve. Some of you guys are having a bad hair day or your period. LMAO
You can laugh...
And now your orphan thread in Tech, https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/145171.html , would still trying to "help" you if I didn't post to stop them.
As I said above... Multiple Threads is a Pain in the Ass for many and cause problems.
Worse You Have Cross Threaded in several areas as well Is Not allowed in PFF rules.

Not mocking others that help, its YOU thats a problem. I see from your " rating" you have had issues with others. As a Canadian, you should show more respect. You and Trump have something in common.
I'm guessing You have No Clue how the Ratings work here...
You should keep quiet about rating when You have No Ratings because 50+ users still haven't bother to rate you. If you get enough negs quickly then speed bar, the little arrow in the rating bar, likely can Ban you even if not getting 50+ overall for the bar to show up.

Notice Patrick and others have the small arrow @ 0 so He Does Not have a problem w/ others.
And many have Hundreds of Overall lasting 15+ years. Early members never had rating because PFF did offer them for many years.

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 06-07-2021).]

85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL..much ADO about nothing. You guys should " chill out". It was a honest mistake. What's the problem...attitude, respect ??
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85fieroguy

309 posts
Member since Aug 2015
"Arsewipe"...LOL..Your sure do show " class" Patrick. As I said, you and Trump have a lot in common.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock