Who rebuilds tachs? by longjonsilver
Started on: 05-04-2021 01:42 PM
Replies: 5 (197 views)
Last post by: J Gunsett on 05-06-2021 04:15 PM
longjonsilver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2021 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who rebuilds tachs?
thanks
jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2021 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEW circuit boards
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/143834.html

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2021 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fierosound. They are backordered till October. i will just run with the one i have this summer then swap it out in the fall.
jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2021 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jon, what is wrong with the tach? Reads high or does not work at all?

Jack
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2021 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J Gunsett:Jon, what is wrong with the tach? Reads high or does not work at all?

i pulled the duke out over the winter and installed a 3800SC. i swapped in a tach from an 85 GT, and i am getting 2800-3400RPM at idle, but to me sounds more like 1000-1200RPM.

jon

------------------

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 3800SC, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2021 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send it, it is repairable. Check your PM for my address.

Jack

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock