Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Did Korea almost clone the Son of Fiero?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Did Korea almost clone the Son of Fiero? by OldGuyinaGT
Started on: 09-28-2018 12:33 AM
Replies: 6 (417 views)
Last post by: Australian on 09-30-2018 03:29 AM
OldGuyinaGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OldGuyinaGTSend a Private Message to OldGuyinaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was doing a little cruising around on the internet, looking at Fiero-related stuff, and got pretty far afield, when I came across this:

Not sure if anyone here has seen this, but the Samsung SSC prototype sure looks to me like it could have been derived from the Fiero GT. Two seat, mid engine V6, even has a vertical rear window and panes in the sails. Strangely, the article
Samsung SSC Prototype
never mentions Fiero, despite the SSC's chronological proximity to it. And ironically, Daewoo could've bought it but was busy being acquired by GM.

Someone should've built this car - oh wait....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or a Sunfire.....
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does look like it has fiero rear window panels, looks kinda like a lotus

shem
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Or a Sunfire.....

I agree. I have even suggested that that particular gen Sunfire body would look good on a Fiero.
The rear reminds me of a 240 SX. I think.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would rock this car. It is pretty cool and a good write up at the link in the op post.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners
FieroNews Hoodies and T-Shirts

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO this car is very similar to the 1990 Fiero prototype with a bit of Ferrari and Lotus influence..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am loving it looks fantastic mix to me of fiero , fairlady and ferrari 355.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock