Best You Tube Car Channel by La fiera
Started on: 11-30-2017 11:26 PM
Replies: 11 (440 views)
Last post by: Deabionni on 12-10-2017 07:20 AM
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://youtu.be/ttl-kF8Rbuo

If you have a Fiero is because you enjoy driving it, working on it and owning it even though some times they can bite back at you right!!
I found this You Tube channel and it so good I want to share it with everyone. These are short high quality films for the car enthusiasts. Above is one of my favorites!
Pump up the volume and enjoy!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah!... Petrolicious.. I've been watching a few on there lately too.. just stumbled upon it the other day..good stuff

1st it was a 250 gtb ... then F40.. then... a lambo.. then...

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 12-01-2017).]

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2017 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome story!!!
Rn2016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rn2016Send a Private Message to Rn2016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Petrolicious is a classic car channel by now. Probably one of the most well known channels and one of the best for sure.

Pity though that they would most likely not touch a Fiero with a 10 feet pole.

It would be nice if they featured a Fiero sometime. But they are into high end cars, especially classics. Things like Ferrari, Alfas, Maseratis, Porsches etc. The Fiero would probably be snobbed.

I look forward to the time when not many Fieros are left and low mileage well kept examples are considered desirable and true classics. The car deserves that after all the abuse it took from GM and still managed to be memorable.
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why don't we make our own Fiero Channel?!! We can call it "Fiero Stories" or whatever. It would be like Pennocks but visual?
CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could help with that. I have created a video editing hub and deployed it to post some gaming videos on my "CJB118" channel....I am able to trim and sequence clips, incorporate music and/or dialog, apply text overlays, and transform clips using limited visual effects. My latest creations utilize all these techniques, but only to showcase the gaming prowess of myself and wife Lisa, under our PS4 ID "holykwap"...it would be good to have a more serious application for this mini-studio...I would have some spare time this winter to get this organized, as most of my build parts are bought and stored until warm weather returns, and my only winter task is deconstructing and prepping an L67 wiring harness. Content could come from any forum member, as long as the parameters match the requirements, available online, of the Sharefactory editing suite. Having that, and written dialog, would allow me to create whatever instructional or entertainment vids our members hope for. If anyone thinks it's feasible, please get together and lobby Cliff for a dedicated YT channel, where these could be posted.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have found a guy named Doug, to have a great channel. He borrows cars from people, and does a very in depth review of the vehicle. He covers everything from the ordinary to the unusual and rare. He is pretty unbiased, covering all the good points of a vehicle, along with the bad. He either finds a car, and asks the owner if he can review it, or people submit their cars to him to review. We really need to get a Fiero into his hands to check out, he is somewhere in Pennsylvania. I have really enjoyed watching is well made videos.

Here is the LINK TO HIS YOUTUBE CHANEL

Here is a video he did on the Aztek:
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I have found a guy named Doug, to have a great channel. ]

I have been watching his channel for a while now. I loved his review of the FD3S RX-7.

-Van
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be cool to dedicate a channel to our garage wives (the Fiero). Search engine, I guess.... But I feel we need more of just a youtube channel.. Some place for displaying of various Fiero car shows (a cool walk through all Fiero event video maybe--- anyone have one?), dedicated to all types of racing - drag, street, track... how-to-tech sessions (trouble shoot and engine upgrading/swaps) etc... interior rebuilds... the list goes on.... I'm sure many of us have pictures to share.. I don't have any videos though.. .......

.......... but a (well known) centralized place, like a youtube channel where everyone can access by internet ---

Oh Wait! --- seems I've come across such a place? lol .....and Youtube can just be a host for the links

** Pennocks ** .... thanks Cliff!

>>>>>-------->>> Not sure if you know this ... but here's something that I started back in 2010. Maybe take the edge off some.. help to relax;. you know........a collection of just freakin &%@> )&^ ---COOL... I think.

It's not on Fieros but if they are BAD A** enough... sure... Post it!

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/071002.html

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 12-07-2017).]

Rn2016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rn2016Send a Private Message to Rn2016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I have found a guy named Doug, to have a great channel. He borrows cars from people, and does a very in depth review of the vehicle. He covers everything from the ordinary to the unusual and rare. He is pretty unbiased, covering all the good points of a vehicle, along with the bad. He either finds a car, and asks the owner if he can review it, or people submit their cars to him to review. We really need to get a Fiero into his hands to check out, he is somewhere in Pennsylvania. I have really enjoyed watching is well made videos.

Here is the LINK TO HIS YOUTUBE CHANEL

Here is a video he did on the Aztek:

Oh boy. Don't let Doug DeMuro touch a Fiero. He will trash it! He trashes even Lamborghinis. He likes comedy and tries to make fun of everything. Sometimes I have the impression he only doesn't make more fun of some cars because the owners are right there with him. So it's normally a burn and then a half praise right after it to try to appease. He especially likes to make fun of Italian cars. He makes fun of the most idiotic things. It's clear he has no understanding of the cultures the cars come from.

[This message has been edited by Rn2016 (edited 12-07-2017).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite car related YouTube channel is Motor Trend. They have a huge variety of content. Plus they have several ongoing video series. And each series is like it's own little TV show.
PFF
System Bot
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
La fiera, I've never seen that channel before, and I've watched a few videos now. It's a pretty cool channel.

Thanks for taking the time to share a video. You have a "+" from me.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock