Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Door panel carpet - Whats is everyone doing thats not too expensive ?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Door panel carpet - Whats is everyone doing thats not too expensive ? by robert1234
Started on: 11-19-2017 07:46 PM
Replies: 6 (347 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 11-22-2017 07:08 PM
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2017 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see some posting about Russ's door carpet. But I could not find much.

What material can I get to go with my beechwood interior ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my carpet from these guys on ebay: Fiero Carpet. They have carpet fit specially for the Fiero and many colors. They also sell additional material which can be used for the doors, which is what I did. A yard is probably all you need for the doors. Don't quote me on it, but I think saddle is the closest to the darker brown in the Fiero. They can send you samples to verify.

You can see it in some of the pictures on my interior thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/096949-2.html
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't say enough good things about Russ's products.

I installed his lower door panel covers about 2 years ago - couldn't be happier with the product. Great quality, updated look, and installation was not bad at all.
Simple and cost effective way to "modernize" the interior while still keeping the stock appearance.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought all my replacement carpet from The Fiero Store. You pay a bit more to get the extra carpet for the doors. Now if I were to do it again I would go with something Russ offers.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used one of Russ's lower door panels in carbon fiber on an all black Mera interior and it looks very nice.

Nelson
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I used one of Russ's lower door panels in carbon fiber on an all black Mera interior and it looks very nice.

Nelson

I would love to see that Nelson. Have you posted any pics of them?

-Van
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2017 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VanGTP5000:

I would love to see that Nelson. Have you posted any pics of them?

-Van

I cannot remember if I ever posted a photo because it was a while back. This car is currently in the paint shop with a partially disassembled interior but I will try to locate a photo or drop by the shop and see if I can easily locate a door panel. BTW, this panel is installed in a black Mera with a mostly black interior and C4 seats.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock