Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  RUN FOR THE HILLS 22 EVENT INFORMATION (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RUN FOR THE HILLS 22 EVENT INFORMATION by fierofool
Started on: 05-08-2017 04:00 PM
Replies: 57 (1493 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 10-16-2017 05:29 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! See you tomorrow!
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2017 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many thanks to Georgia Fieros for putting on this event!
Beautiful weather and fun roads!
A good time was had by most everyone!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2017 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe, it was good to see you all again, as always. Do keep in touch.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-17-2017).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2017 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who came from farthest away?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2017 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably the Texans, we came down from southern Michigan.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2017 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about some pictures please. I have always wanted to go but things always come up. Maybe next year
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The lineup. Yes, it includes the Mini S and the Veloster.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12821 posts
Member since Jan 2002
More.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12821 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Saturday night festivities.

Late arrival, a long lost club member.

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting. All looks good. Some from Texas also. Cool

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you guys ever done the run from Canton NC to Pisgah Forest, NC via NC110 and US Hwy 276? I use to drive that when selling water pollution abatement equipment back in the mid-80’s to early-90’s to the mills in the area. I always wondered what it would be like doing the switchbacks in a sportier car than a rental.
Being young and dumb, I traveled that route way too fast sometimes both for fun and not wanting to be stuck on the mountain after dark. One time there was snow and tree branches on the road. I never would have been found if I had crashed and went off the road as deep as some of those ravines are.

Jeff
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We haven't but it looks like an interesting road that may be included in future events. Thanks for the tip.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2017 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see Fiero activities
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2017 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GTGeff, we did encounter a FedEx truck on The Rattler, Hwy 209, that apparently was taking things a little too fast. We rounded a left hand curve and found him with the left half in the roadway and the right half in the ditch. Of course, he could have been dodging a dog or deer, too.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2017 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a lot of fun! Sorry that I missed it... Maybe next year.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

GTGeff, we did encounter a FedEx truck on The Rattler, Hwy 209, that apparently was taking things a little too fast. We rounded a left hand curve and found him with the left half in the roadway and the right half in the ditch.

"When it absolutely, positively, has to be there overnight."

If he wasn't there overnight, I'll bet it was dark by the time they got it out.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2017 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who have ordered event tshirts, I appreciate your patience. I received notice today that the tshirt printer finally has his printer repaired and has already printed the Fiero logos on the fronts of the shirts. He has printed the images for the back and will heat transfer them to the backs tomorrow. I should be able to get your shirts in the mail to you this week. These shirts will be like we had in earlier years where the image is heat dyed into the fabric instead of applied on top of the fabric as we had last year from another printer.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2017 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All shirts were mailed out today. According to my USPS receipt, they should arrive to you who ordered within 3 days.

Sorry for the delay in getting them to you all. Next year I will probably use a different printer.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock