Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any Fiero Owners or clubs that get together in Fort Pierce / Vero beach Florida?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any Fiero Owners or clubs that get together in Fort Pierce / Vero beach Florida? by Horse
Started on: 02-20-2017 01:48 PM
Replies: 10 (159 views)
Last post by: lou on 02-22-2017 07:08 PM
Horse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any Fiero Owners or clubs that get together in Fort Pierce / Vero beach Florida?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2017 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not know of any in the area. I know Central Florida Fieros in the Orlando area is pretty active. If I ever get my Fiero on the road, I would not mind driving up to the Ft. Pierce area for a get together if we can get a few people interested.
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm Central Florida
Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am about the same distance from either of you, I got my V8 Fiero from Lou in West Palm and I know there are some Fieros there but they don't meet. I would like to have a regular meet up even if it is in West Palm or Orlando.
lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last time we got together in West Palm was over 2 years ago.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094904.html

Here is some never before seen footage.

and some hard to explain pictures....

The good news is that Daytona is coming next month.

Daytona thread.

[This message has been edited by lou (edited 02-22-2017).]

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what the heck is going on in those last 2 pictures
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

We found out that racing like F&F is not seen well on A1A
lou

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

Believe me when I tell you that the guy in the picture aka "Clem" asked or this to happen. He is running an Archie V8 conversion need I say more?

[This message has been edited by lou (edited 02-22-2017).]

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup i am sure the folks on A1A didn't like the F&F as i have traveled A1A and they like you to go slow along side the Ocean or inter coastal where were you above lake worth rd

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 02-22-2017).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I am the guy being "arrested" by the Police.
After the show was over, Alex got a bunch of us to drive south along the inter-coastal waterway.
After parking along the sea wall, a couple of Police Officers showed up to admire our cars.
They were very friendly and asked a bunch of questions about the different mods to our cars.

I approached one of the officers and asked if he would "stage" an arrest.
He was all for it and this is just ONE of a few "arrest" that day.

It was all in good fun.
lou

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Yes I am the guy being "arrested" by the Police.
After the show was over, Alex got a bunch of us to drive south along the inter-coastal waterway.
After parking along the sea wall, a couple of Police Officers showed up to admire our cars.
They were very friendly and asked a bunch of questions about the different mods to our cars.

I approached one of the officers and asked if he would "stage" an arrest.
He was all for it and this is just ONE of a few "arrest" that day.

It was all in good fun.

Sure that is exactly what happened.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay