Started on: 11-16-2016 10:13 PM
Replies: 52 (2296 views)
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 02-12-2017 08:17 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Small update. We made a small change to one of the parts and added a small amount of material and forwarded the new design. We will have the updated part in sometime this week. Its so cool to go through this process. We are trying to decide on the final material. Steel is an option but then you need to powder coat or paint. So, I think we are going to use stainless. I think the burn marks from welding on stainless look super cool. So that's probably going to be the way we go.

Stay tuned!
IP: Logged
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2016 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stainless is always nice I was out Christmas Shopping today with my wife and we went to Bass Pro Shops for some Fishing gear for my Kids Kayaks. I pull off the main road and follow behind two other cars and notice the one in front sat QUITE low LOL.. I was giddy as a school girl when I noticed it was a sweet black 87 GT. I parked near the guy and looked over at my wife, she saw me grinning and said... GO ahead I will go inside and shop and you can chat with your new little Fiero Friends LOL.... Apparently the guy is trying to start a local club. I swear just standing next to that car made me miss my old GT like crazy. I am gonna get one after the holidays are over if it kills me. His was a four speed like mine was and we chatted about that too. Looking forward to hearing about your new swap and seeing your progress on this project man. Good luck to you and Merry Christmas!!

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
CNC Machining and prototyping
Port St.Lucie, Florida
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook!

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woohoo! The process is complete. Material and final design have been determined. For sale thread and announcement to follow!
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice one. Cant wait to see if it is/isn't what I expect.... But it is though. :-)
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I thought I'd just post this little teaser pic:

Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good, will you have mounts too?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

Looks good, will you have mounts too?

We have a complete F23 installation kit!
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

We have a complete F23 installation kit!

When you say complete,how complete do you mean?

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

When you say complete,how complete do you mean?

Trans mounts, shifter cable bracket, F23 shifter assembly rebuild kit, HTOB adapter and one other thing we are working on. Just depends on how well this stuff sells. Its not done as an "as ordered" these are stocked items. I had 20 of each made. We can also provide the flywheel, clutch and cables.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 01-19-2017).]

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Trans mounts, shifter cable bracket, F23 shifter assembly rebuild kit, HTOB adapter and one other thing we are working on. Just depends on how well this stuff sells. Its not done as an "as ordered" these are stocked items. I had 20 of each made. We can also provide the flywheel, clutch and cables.

Are these ready for purchase? What are the individual prices? I assume the complete kit will be sold at a discount compared to purchasing individually?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2017 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Are these ready for purchase? What are the individual prices? I assume the complete kit will be sold at a discount compared to purchasing individually?

We decided to go with stainless steel for the shifter bracket. Its gonna outlast your car. I keep getting "we are close". For the best possible answer, call and speak to Dave. He is having them manufactured. That's his specialty.
PFF
System Bot
pop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for popSend a Private Message to popEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELL ??
It's February 11th already

What's the word??

Where's the products

What's the engine??
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pop:

WELL ??
It's February 11th already

What's the word??

Where's the products

What's the engine??

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/097262.html

I made the announcement the engine is the Honda K series. I posted vids and pics. The parts are nearly ready and I even posted a product roll out announcement. What are your questions? I'd be glad to assist you.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 02-12-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock