Started on: 11-16-2016 10:13 PM
Replies: 52 (2296 views)
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 02-12-2017 08:17 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone I have great news. I have partnered up with a local shop to get back into the Fiero business. This is a full on repair & custom fabrication shop. Welding, fabrication, production, engine swaps & prototyping. Full Fiero service, repairs and modifications are available in house. Antonio is the master fabricator, Dave is the boss and resident engineer. I am the Fiero guy and comic relief.

Fb page:
https://www.facebook.com/Eu...ech-443907745813649/

Adress:
Euro Pacific Auto
1503 A Gulf Ave,
Panama City, FL 32405
(850) 640-3777 (shop)

If you have any Fiero related questions about swaps, repairs or modifications you'll need to speak to me (until I can get them up to speed) @ 850-896-5527.
I am SUPER excited. We have parts in actual production. I'll post about them once they arrive from the mfg. Watch this space. We have some great sttuff coming for the Fiero platform. Have a look at our fb page to see some of the work we do.

Steven

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Antonios sick S14 Silvia conversion. 450whp KA

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-02-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks man! The 88 is there now and once we are done with it, the Blur will go in for test fitting this entirely new engine swap. Super secret.. and we all know I cant keep a secret to save my life. LOL Its gonna be BADASS! And I am gonna have to eat alot of crow.

Some pics:

3800 swap and keep your trunk? Your gonna want this!

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 11-23-2016).]

robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad your not close to me....
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by robert1234:

As I unfortunately learned with Whodeanies, go to those you trust regardless of distance. I would have saved so much time, money and heartache to do the swap myself or send my car to archie for an LS3575 swap those years ago.

Edit, you arent far from Archie or FieroGuru.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 11-17-2016).]

jwct7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck in your endeavors. I hope the community gets behind you.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steven, good luck on the new venture. Maybe you can attract some of the deep South Fiero owners there as you are right near several states.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 11-18-2016).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. I'm sure when you see the bits that are actually in production, you'll see I mean business. Its a full on business and will never depend on Fiero stuff to stay open. I understand its a dwindling market. However, I am hoping this new swap will attract some real attention. Credit goes to Dave for taking these ideas I have and turning them into reality. Mass production is his specialty. First batch of parts should arrive soon and I will post all about it.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 11-17-2016).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Thanks guys. I'm sure when you see the bits that are actually in production, you'll see I mean business. Its a full on business and will never depend on Fiero stuff to stay open. I understand its a dwindling market. However, I am hoping this new swap will attract some real attention. Credit goes to Dave for taking these ideas I have and turning them into reality. Mass production is his specialty. First batch of parts should arrive soon and I will post all about it.

Perhaps the market has morphed from the driver maintenance, enthusiast, to the serious, not so serious collector. IMO, there is still a Fiero market as in 2016 MAFOA won the award for the largest attendance participation of any club at the GM Nationals at Carlisle, beating out the Chevy's and all the rest.
The Fiero Store still gets a couple of hundred per year of my money! Its always been a niche market for small businesses and there are many Fieros yet to be restored/upgraded. .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2016 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steven

Good luck with the new endeavor.

Hopefully you will have time to slip down to Daytona in March to meet up with the Fiero owners down there.

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

PFF
System Bot
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More love for the Fiero community is always better. Hope to one day to be a valued member of said community.

------------------
1986 Fiero.. WorkInProgress.. :

PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the new venture BV. Bring some stuff over here whe
n you are ready.

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 11-20-2016).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

Good luck with the new venture BV. Bring some stuff over here whe
n you are ready.

Heya mate! How are you dudes these days? Bro, I'd LOVE to go back to the UK. I absolutely loved it there.

Thanks everyone! Watch this space. Some really cool stuff is happening. Production is underway. I'm hoping we sell out of the first batch of parts rather quickly. I'll post about them when they arrive. I will say get ready for some F23 love. One stop shop? Oh yeah.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 11-20-2016).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a name for your business? Offering WeDriveExcitement.com GM pontiac traffic 95mb month for sale pm me an offer.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so if your going to have to eat crow, then I know its a V8 swap. Can't wait to see it.

Rob
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

so if your going to have to eat crow, then I know its a V8 swap. Can't wait to see it.

Rob

LOL Rob. No, not a v8 swap. Besides, I am totally OK with the LS engines. Its the old cast iron lumps I don't like. But you are way off. Not a v8 and to my knowledge, never been swapped into a Fiero. Its gonna be SWEET! Well, if I don't choke on all that crow. Garth is gonna kill me. I can see it coming. If I suddenly die, Garth is where you want to start looking.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Daytona show is coming the end of March, 2017. It would be a great way to bring some stuff over to show case what you do!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

The Daytona show is coming the end of March, 2017. It would be a great way to bring some stuff over to show case what you do!

I havent been since the '99 or 2000 show with my old boss and friend Gary of Garys Customs. I will do what I can to make it this year. My ex is deploying so I will have the kids for the next 8 months. I will see what I can do though.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I added some pics here and there.
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2016 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All good here BV.

I am going to guess the enjun swap is something that is available over here. :-)
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

All good here BV.

I am going to guess the enjun swap is something that is available over here. :-)

Absolutely mate. You guys, as usual, have easy access to the better version as well.
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aha I had a few ideas of what to put in it if/when the 2.a8 gives up. Would love to do a 3.8sc butnot very practical if parts required.

I wonder if this is what s hope it is. :-) will be waiting to find out -----
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll just have to wait and see dude!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by robert1234:

x2

Good luck with your business!
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2016 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BV sent you a PM...
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2016 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the encouragement.

I am getting PM's asking what we are making. I will not post about whats being made. I have seen how that goes down on here. So I will post "here is what I have to offer, its in stock". As soon as they are ready. So exciting!!!!!! Pre-production test parts are in route to the shop from the mfg.

TheDigitalAlchemist, I spent some time up in Bethpage. Its where my ex is from. Very nice up there. GREAT bagels!

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-03-2016).]

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2016 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to guess 4 cyl, Japanese and fitted to more than one model. :-)
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2016 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

4G63T? I would be down for that...
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2016 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2016 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If its what I think, a couple of friends have these! They figured out I was eyeing up the enjun bay with the fiero in mind. would be very very cool if it is!!!

You are going to need a plane ticket and a decent suitcase for the hold luggage BV :-)
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2016 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I had just given you a car in the beginning. Would have saved me...plenty!!!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2016 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

If its what I think, a couple of friends have these! They figured out I was eyeing up the enjun bay with the fiero in mind. would be very very cool if it is!!!

You are going to need a plane ticket and a decent suitcase for the hold luggage BV :-)

Maybe its an EJ20??? LOL Maybe a 2JZ??? Maybe an LSA? Its coming, no doubt.

We are getting ready to start work on the engine. My priority has been getting the parts produced and to market. If no changes are needed to the pre-production parts, we will go into full production!

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Wish I had just given you a car in the beginning. Would have saved me...plenty!!!

You and me both have some serious regrets over that whole "I shoulda" bit brother. It will all work out in the end.
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah none of those. :-) I will take a picture of my donor engine if I'm right. At the moment my mate is keeping it in a very nice shiney silver 4 wheeled storage box till I need it.

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 12-14-2016).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOl bro, I'll never tell! Ugh, its so hard to keep a secret!
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY exciting!

Good luck with you're buisness and hopfully you get a lotta buisness!

I can't wait to see what parts you come up with! More Fiero stuff is always a good thing!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey BV nice to hear this. It is also nice to hear that you are in Florida. I moved back to Florida a couple weeks ago and just bought a house in the Port St. Lucie area. I am actively looking for a decent clean builder Fiero GT right now. Maybe one weekend we can get together or perhaps in Daytona when the Fiero's gather there this coming march. I also have my CNC machining center and CNC lathe here now operational again after a LOT of work and money moving them. If you need anything CNC machined or Tig welded let me know man. Nice to see you still have that beautiful red GT. Good luck with the new endeavor.

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
CNC Machining and prototyping
Port St.Lucie, Florida
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook!

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Hey BV nice to hear this. It is also nice to hear that you are in Florida. I moved back to Florida a couple weeks ago and just bought a house in the Port St. Lucie area. I am actively looking for a decent clean builder Fiero GT right now. Maybe one weekend we can get together or perhaps in Daytona when the Fiero's gather there this coming march. I also have my CNC machining center and CNC lathe here now operational again after a LOT of work and money moving them. If you need anything CNC machined or Tig welded let me know man. Nice to see you still have that beautiful red GT. Good luck with the new endeavor.

Pete

Yeah, I am loving this mid 70's weather right now. We can actually go outside! I know where a few Fieros are hiding. Though, we don't have to worry about rust, we have to worry about mold and sun damage. Welcome to Fl!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
I spoke with the guys, we are going to offer a discounted rate for our first 3 engine swap customers. Contact me for more info.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
Parts are here!!!!! Well, the pre-production parts anyway.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock