Started on: 11-11-2016 03:58 PM
Replies: 52 (1118 views)
Last post by: DotTC on 11-20-2016 01:23 PM
DotTC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a few names I remember, wondering how many old school members are still around? I am about to get back into Fieros in the next week or so, buying a 86 2.5/5spd.. and a few 'parts' cars as well.

------------------
1986 Fiero.. WorkInProgress.. :

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still lurking around in Hickory, NC. Still have the 86GT with 4.9. Glad you are back
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here!
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I saw your other thread, I thought I hadn't seen your name for awhile. Welcome back.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still around, still into Fiero's. I've got 3 at the moment
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am still here down to one Fiero
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

I see a few names I remember, wondering how many old school members are still around? I am about to get back into Fieros in the next week or so, buying a 86 2.5/5spd.. and a few 'parts' cars as well.

Old enough to remember your first username and your forum.

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am i old school enough to count?
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive been here since 99 or 2k?? Different screen name the though (LT1ChopTop).
Still come one weekly, although no Fiero since 05.

------------------

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Old enough to remember your first username and your forum.

Same.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still kicking
PFF
System Bot
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the 2001 era, still lurking around.
Welcome Back
Gary
DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Same.

I remember you had another name, I don't remember what it was though. I will say I am a different person now than I was then. Age, growth, responsibility, and life will do that I guess.

Thanks, Patrick.

And yes Phool, you count, I remember your name.

Falcon, I remember your old name too I think.

And Phil, kicking is good Right now I'd be happy to say I was still clapping, lol.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geesus, my time with Fieros goes back to the mid 1990's when we all we had was the Fierolist. Pennocks came around and that was the big step up. So that's 21 years owning a Fiero and here since 2001. The old list was populated with mostly younger guys with strong opinions (including myself at the time) and there was little to no moderation. You could not imagine some of the exchanges!! Regardless it was a fun time. Remember some of the more lucrative posters like Jason Wenglikowski, Lee Brown, Sketch, Oliver Sholtz, V8 Archie, Fierojoe, Mark Hoagland, Joe Wynman, Carroll, Randy Agee, Peter Frise, Scott Backer, Anthony Cook, Curt Martin, Ed Parks, Brian Pape, John White, Tom Corey, David Cole, Aaron Smith, Roger Garrison, Neil and Dawn Kline, Jeff Koch, most of the MAFOA board people and others. A few of these folks are still on this forum but it seems like over the past 21 years, Fiero owners have come and gone. Throughout the times though, this have been a great fun hobby with good people in it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still here, I remember you Dot.
I've been into Fieros since 94'
22 years, I got 1 year on you Dennis
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phil:

Still kicking

Ditto....but lately I'm kinda careful who I say that to.....seems like when some folks hear that...they fire another round into ya!

HAGO!

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been swingin' off the Fiero vine since '94 when I got my first one.. I remember when they came out in '84.. Knight Rider took a back burner! I was obsessed...
Was lurking here since '99..

Where's Stimpy and Raequan? Orief? Good days...

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 11-12-2016).]

RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drove and washed my fiero today. Probably last time before the snow flies.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good to see you! You actually crossed my mind today. Glad you're still around.
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep!
Still holding on to the red 88 GT for now - the others in my sig below (87 SE and 85 base coupe) have gone on to other Fiero enthusiasts. I pop into this forum from time to time, and I just happened to see this thread at this time. If this message posts, then I will have remembered my password!

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

PFF
System Bot
DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Good to see you! You actually crossed my mind today. Glad you're still around.

I'm glad to still be around.. if you saw my post in Other Cars.. glad to finally be able to get back into a Fiero.
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been here since 01 myself. I asked for a Fiero for graduation in 1984. Got a watch instead Got my first Fiero in 95 and still have it. Had 5 at one time, but back down to the first one.

Welcome back!

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2008 here... been out of it for a while but i have an 84 IMSA 87 parts car and an 88 GT soon to have a mera body on it.
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
61 years old this month, member since 2000.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still venture in from time to time...more of a lurker than a poster anymore, not that I ever posted that much.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been here 10 years this year.
This was like having a personal mechanic when I got my first Fiero.
Even though I had wrenched on other cars for years anytime I had a question about the Fiero there were a number of guys who had an answer.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

I remember you had another name, I don't remember what it was though. I will say I am a different person now than I was then. Age, growth, responsibility, and life will do that I guess.

Thanks, Patrick.

And yes Phool, you count, I remember your name.

Falcon, I remember your old name too I think.

And Phil, kicking is good Right now I'd be happy to say I was still clapping, lol.

I went by 88Gt in chat that we used to all hit up every night back in the day. Me and JB1 just brought u up a month or so ago.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How far back to be old school?
DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I went by 88Gt in chat that we used to all hit up every night back in the day. Me and JB1 just brought u up a month or so ago.

I remember you now.. brought me up in a bad way or good?
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here...I remember signing up for the forum on Webtv, and waiting 3 days for a response. Ahhh the good ole days
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember you! I'm sure I would remember your original name(s) if I heard them.

I actually thought about you the other day. Happy to see that you're still around. Take care.

Originally posted by Sage:
Ditto....but lately I'm kinda careful who I say that to.....seems like when some folks hear that...they fire another round into ya!

Funny how that works. Innit?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still around ;-) I was able to get "back" into Fieros more after we moved to VA in 2012.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got old school in me, but only been on this forum since 07.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here stilling driving one everyday, 365 days a year.
davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you consider "old school"?

I've been a Fiero owner since 2005, but I've loved them since 1984.

I've been on Pennock's since about (?) 2005, and I currently own two Fieros.

------------------

RRobinson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RRobinsonSend a Private Message to RRobinsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everybody. Still hanging in with my 87 GT and have one 88 GT left - the one with with 5500 miles.
This week I drove the 87 to work, washed it, and put it away for winter. I figure I have owned around 15 Fieros over the years. Not gonna lie, today my enthusiasm skews to newer performance cars, but Fieros will always be special.

------------------
88 GT 5-Speed...5200 original miles
88 GT Auto...44,000 miles, gold wheels
87 GT 5-Speed, Blue...18,000 original miles
87 GT 5-Speed...55,000 original miles

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to be left out! I've been here since almost day one and will be here until the bitter end.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still check in from time to time. Mostly I lurk about unless something grabs my attention.

------------------

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here almost daily...

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock