Started on: 11-11-2016 03:58 PM
Replies: 52 (1118 views)
Last post by: DotTC on 11-20-2016 01:23 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by winger1955:

61 years old this month, member since 2000.

Is that all? LOL just 61? I will be 66 next week. You are just a youngin. LOL
IP: Logged
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi
DotTC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Here almost daily...

I remember reading the build of your sound system, I think... I've so missed the Fiero community.
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still here!

Still making chips and selling misc fiero parts when I have time.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive been here forever, but occasionally take extended breaks.
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered 01-11-2002. Not sure if that make me old school or not. I'm old(ish) though so maybe I get points for that!

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlfrari:

Registered 01-11-2002. Not sure if that make me old school or not. I'm old(ish) though so maybe I get points for that!

I'd say that would qualify you as old school. You registered on my 21'st birthday also, so cool.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2016 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

I remember reading the build of your sound system, I think... I've so missed the Fiero community.

Yup - 6-1/2 page feature in Jan/Feb 1995 issue of Car Stereo Review. Thanks for that!

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2016 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here but re-homed/relinquished possession of my last Fiero last year.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

I will say I am a different person now than I was then. Age, growth, responsibility, and life will do that I guess.

What!!??

I remember a lot of late night early morning insanity.
The crap we came up with in Chat was just .......not sure how to describe it really.

I do recall our staged internet brawl though. People actually thought that was real.
Took me a minute to find it.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-6-033399.html

PFF
System Bot
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here. Lurk since '99. Was a few years before I felt the need to say anything. Still here most days and will always have my Fiero.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

What!!??

I remember a lot of late night early morning insanity.
The crap we came up with in Chat was just .......not sure how to describe it really.

I do recall our staged internet brawl though. People actually thought that was real.
Took me a minute to find it.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-6-033399.html

I was reading back through my interactions with Smoooth GT. A lot of people did love his bondo infused car, but I was a total dick to him when I didn't really need to be. I was snarky, and funny at times, but I feel I was such a low level troll back then. No where near Stimpy level good

Okay, reading back through that thread.. OMG! I can't believe I was done with that thread SO much! lol

[This message has been edited by DotTC (edited 11-20-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock