Daytona - 2017 - Any Interest? by Dragon
Started on: 06-24-2016 11:53 PM
Replies: 89 (2389 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 04-18-2017 10:20 PM
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

I'll see what I can do. Obviously no promises.

Thanks, I appreciate the help in coordinating this!
IP: Logged
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Friday lunch cruise to the Light House restaurant. Any interest?

https://www.bing.com/search...C3AF2&FORM=QBRE&sp=2
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Smyrna is a no go. There is a late model race there Sat evening, which means practice Fri, and other things through Sat.
Daleford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DalefordSend a Private Message to DalefordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going..... and wondering if anyone has a windshield washer bottle to sell me. The longer 86-88 style possibly with a working pump?
Not trying to hy-jack the thread but it would be so great to pick it up at the track. THANKS
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Say, what if we made a swap meet part of this and future
shows?! Bring whatever junk you can fit in your trunk!
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have a set of restored GT tail lights to sell, as well as a mostly finish set of restored notchback lights. The GT lights will be polished and ready for install, the notchback lights will need to be wet sanded and polished (or can be run as-is if the buyer doesn't mind a little orange peel and such)
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the notch taillights!
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2017 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything Fiero related going on Saturday night? I'm thinking of going to the late model race at NSS
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2017 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Anything Fiero related going on Saturday night? I'm thinking of going to the late model race at NSS

I do not think there are any activities as of now that are planned, other than gathering on Saturday inside turn 4 for the car show. Frank said this year will just be a "gathering of friends".

I will be getting to Daytona Friday evening and staying through Saturday night. I am looking forward to seeing your car in person!

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was great seeing all of you again! I wish many of us lived closer to each other All in all it was a nice relaxing weekend, aside from everyone always calling, texting and asking where everyone was, what everyone was doing for lunch, dinner ect.

Everyone get ready!
Next year is going to be more than just a show and shine A few of us have talked it over, and will start posting information about the 2018 show in October or so.
There will be judging, raffles, door prizes, goodie bags, numerous activities you can participate in including a VERY affordable dinner cruise, a catered lunch at the show on Saturday and probably a whole lot more!

If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be kept informed about dates, times, locations, restaurants, activities, and everything else for the weekend. This email list will ONLY be used to send out show information, and will not be sold or shared in any way.

If you would like to be on this list and kept informed as things happen:
CLICK HERE
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay