Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fieros at Carlisle 2016 Registration Now Open (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fieros at Carlisle 2016 Registration Now Open by MAFOA Events
Started on: 02-24-2016 08:42 AM
Replies: 91 (2079 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 06-26-2016 09:58 PM
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

Registration is now open for the 22nd Annual Fieros at Carlisle which will be held on Saturday, June 18 in Carlisle, PA. To learn more about what the show has to offer and to pre-register, please visit THIS LINK. The first 30 individuals to register via MAFOA (regardless of membership status) will receive a free t-shirt sponsored by the FieroStore. Pre-registration for "Gate and Go" ends May 15, so be sure to get your entries in to save money and also have easy access the day of the show.

This "show within a show" takes place as part of the GM Nationals Show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds which spans from June 17-19. In addition to specific Fiero festivities on Saturday, GM Nationals offers a plethora of events geared towards every make and model of General Motors vehicles. A gigantic swap meet occurs in conjunction with the show and parts and accessories will be plentiful.

MAFOA will once again be hosting special trophies for Fieros on our showfield, including some new, soon-to-be-announced awards! The great raffle will return with prizes from a variety of Fiero-related vendors. Several tech sessions are scheduled on the showgrounds, and a Fiero-specific tech session is also in the works.

This is definitely a show not to miss - stay tuned as more details are announced!

MAFOA BOD

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 04-22-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered! NO RAIN PLEASE!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to this year! No weddings scheduled ;-)
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

Just an update - the free t-shirts are nearly gone so if you want to get one today, please head to THIS LINK to register. We have a great slate of activities on tap including a tech session on headlight motor rebuilds, "Ask a Fiero Mechanic" and more! Tons of raffle prizes have also been donated by our wonderful sponsors including Rodney Dickman, Mr. Fiero, The FieroStore, Freysinger Buick/GMC, Decals Plus and more. Looking forward to seeing you there!

MAFOA BOD
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on going for the first time ever...

Does the fee to register include the fee to enter the GM National show itself?

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you register for the show thru MAFOA it include the entry into the overall GM Nationals Event, a Gate and Go Pass for direct entry to the show field and your vehicle is judged by the staff of Carlisle. The MAFOA also has it's own tent, raffles, judging and in the past does a light lunch for the FIERO crowd. Don't forget to Join the MAFOA (Membership is separate from the show but the MAFOA FIERO's at CARLISLE is open to all)
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

I plan on going for the first time ever...

Does the fee to register include the fee to enter the GM National show itself?

Excellent! We are excited to welcome you to the excitement. Steve pretty much summed up the answer to your question above but if you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out. We're also planning some events in Jersey this summer so keep your eyes peeled.

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! Thanks!!!

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fieronut83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronut83Send a Private Message to Fieronut83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered! I think I snagged one of the last free shirts. Can my friend who didn't register left buy a t-shirt if he isn't one of the first 30?

John
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered on Sunday. The great event is only a bit more than 2 months away. Carlisle is still the largest and best, all GM and Fiero show in the NE/Mid Atlantic region. Looking forward to the drive out, a stop at Hershey on Friday and the show on Saturday. Good lodging is going fast so if you need it, best to go online now. MAFOA usually has some great raffle prizes and this year there will be an auction for an original brick (documented) from the Fiero factory facade.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 2 shirts left! Pre-register HERE today.

Looking forward to an awesome day!

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 04-11-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for interest!

How many guys usually come, this is my first year going so I have no idea!

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the weather is nice you'll probably see more Fieros in one spot then you've seen in your life.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

Bump for interest!

How many guys usually come, this is my first year going so I have no idea!

In the "boom" years, we usually pulled in over 100 Fieros; however, after the recession, the car shows have been slower to recover. With 30 pre-registered already (and a month remaining to pre-register), we're aiming for 50 - and if the weather is nice, that will be easily achievable.

Looking forward to meeting you!

~ Jennifer

2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car isnt currently running but i would like to go. I need parts to get it back together and wouldnt mind meeting new people. If you dont have a car to register what does it cost to get in?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2tone86gt:

My car isnt currently running but i would like to go. I need parts to get it back together and wouldnt mind meeting new people. If you dont have a car to register what does it cost to get in?

It is $15 for a pass which is good for all 3 days. If you need specific parts, let us know what and we will let potential vendors know what to bring.

~ Jennifer
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2tone ---- you have a pm.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got an email back from a couple of younger guys today and they are thinking about coming. They asked an important question that I am not qualified to answer. They want to know if the bikini contest is still in the events of the day. I've seen pics but have never seen it so I just describe it as a bunch of 19-21 yr old girls in small bathing suits competing for the title of Miss Carlisle in the best (maybe smallest) bikini. Just goes to prove that there is something for all tastes at Carlisle.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like this year it's a pin-up girl contest: http://www.carlisleevents.c...il.aspx?detailid=277

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MAFOA Events:

Hi All,

Registration is now open for the 22nd Annual Fieros at Carlisle which will be held on Saturday, June 18. To learn more about what the show has to offer and to pre-register, please visit THIS LINK. The first 30 individuals to register via MAFOA (regardless of membership status) will receive a free t-shirt sponsored by the FieroStore. Pre-registration for "Gate and Go" ends May 15, so be sure to get your entries in to save money and also have easy access the day of the show.

This "show within a show" takes place as part of the GM Nationals Show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds which spans from June 17-19. In addition to specific Fiero festivities on Saturday, GM Nationals offers a plethora of events geared towards every make and model of General Motors vehicles. A gigantic swap meet occurs in conjunction with the show and parts and accessories will be plentiful.

MAFOA BOD

I have never attended this show, wish I could have but, it never worked out.

But, I know a couple of folks that now have Fieros (cars that I used to own ) that would like to attend so, I called both of them to advise them of the event. Of course, both asked me where and I informed them, unfortunately, I couldn't tell them where Carlisle was located, went to the site and couldn't find it there either but, finally figured out it was in PA.

Just thought I'd point this out. Knowing the state should help attendance, I would think. Yeah, yeah............ I probably should have known but, I didn't.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I have never attended this show, wish I could have but, it never worked out.

But, I know a couple of folks that now have Fieros (cars that I used to own ) that would like to attend so, I called both of them to advise them of the event. Of course, both asked me where and I informed them, unfortunately, I couldn't tell them where Carlisle was located, went to the site and couldn't find it there either but, finally figured out it was in PA.

Just thought I'd point this out. Knowing the state should help attendance, I would think. Yeah, yeah............ I probably should have known but, I didn't.

Thanks Ron! ;-) We fixed that above and will also fix on the site. You know...people have come from 18 hours away...we'd still love to have you sometime, Fiero or not!

PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to clarify the location for first time attendees. Carlisle is off Rt 81 just maybe 10 miles West of Harrisburg, PA.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Just to clarify the location for first time attendees. Carlisle is off Rt 81 just maybe 10 miles West of Harrisburg, PA.

THANK YOU for that. So much easier to find out quickly.... looks like 5 hours from Buffalo. Now to find a hotel. Hmmm I may have a tent in the garage maybe I'll just crash that way lol

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

THANK YOU for that. So much easier to find out quickly.... looks like 5 hours from Buffalo. Now to find a hotel. Hmmm I may have a tent in the garage maybe I'll just crash that way lol

Just trying to be helpful as I am one of the "regulars" that has been at Carlisle since 1997. Now that the price of gas is more reasonable I honestly believe that this will be a factor in everyone enjoying a large and interesting show. As for lodging ; if you can't find a hotel in Carlisle try Mechanicsburg, PA its just a short drive South of Carlisle. In the worse case lodging is usually available in the state capitol of Harrisburg, about 30 minutes away. As for camping out; Carlisle Events allows it so check with them.
Here is what to expect. This is an aerial view of the 150 acre fairgrounds:

MAFOA sets up near the grandstand and has its own tent.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 05-13-2016).]

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you register HERE before May 1, you will be entered to win a FREE entry to THIS YEAR'S Fieros at Carlisle and GM Nationals. That's right - we will refund you your entry fee for the 3 day pass/show entry if you are the lucky winner!

Anyone who registered before today is automatically entered to win.

MAFOA BOD
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A quick bump for the weekend crowd in case you want to register in time for the giveaway.
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered.
Hope I have the car ready LOL
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CavScout - got it!

Shawn H - you are the winner of the free entry for this year's show! Congrats. You'll receive your refund the day the show.

MAFOA BOD

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 05-03-2016).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CavScout - got it!

Shawn H - you are the winner of the free entry for this year's show! Congrats. You'll receive your refund the day the show.

MAFOA BOD

Wow!!! You guys are the absolute best!!! Thank you so much!!!

This show is gonna be so awesome guys, I can't wait to meet everyone and see your cars in person!

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you all have a good time.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Hope you all have a good time.

IMO, Carlisle has always been the premier event of the year for Fiero owners. Its all there; how can anyone not enjoy the show? We miss seeing your attendance Rick but fully understand that when opportunity knocks, relocation often results.
The interest that the club has seen, seems to indicate that Fieros at Carlisle 2016 at the GM Nationals is going to be one of the largest MAFOA shows in the last few years. Can't wait to be there. For those coming and staying over there are still a few rooms available in Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg and for the outdoor adventurist camping is welcome at the fairgrounds.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

PFF
System Bot
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:
For those coming and staying over there are still a few rooms available in Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg and for the outdoor adventurist camping is welcome at the fairgrounds.

Any specific hotel recommendations? I'm totally unfamiliar with the area. Will check out hotel online reviews of course, but if you (or anyone) knows the lay of the land and have a particular favorite, feel free to PM me thanks.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

Any specific hotel recommendations? I'm totally unfamiliar with the area. Will check out hotel online reviews of course, but if you (or anyone) knows the lay of the land and have a particular favorite, feel free to PM me thanks.

ALL of the major hotel chains are located in or near Carlisle, Mechanicsburg and Harrisburg. County Inn, Motel 6, Sleep inn, Comfort Inn, Ramada Inn, Sheraton, Roadside Inn, Radisson, Wyndham, Holiday Inn, Marriott, Econo Lodge, Days Inn and many many more. Paula and myself are lodging at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Mechanicsburg, PA (a very nice Wyndham Property) but they might be sold out by now. Try going to [URL] www.trivago.com [/URL] and do a search on those towns. Carlisle is the closest, Mechanicsburg is 11 miles away while Harrisburg is 16 miles away. Rooms are tight getting close to event time as 30,000 people usually attend the show but something should be available. If you are on a budget Carlisle Productions allows campers on the fair gounds

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 05-07-2016).]

CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2016 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good info. Thanks Dennis!
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our last pre-registration giveaway will end this Saturday - if you register by Saturday (including those who have already registered), you will be entered to win a free entry to NEXT year's Fieros at Carlisle. Head HERE to register today!

We are already at double last year's pre-registration numbers and are looking forward to a great show!

MAFOA BOD
Fieronut83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronut83Send a Private Message to Fieronut83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like there are going to be some great cars there this year.

John
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieronut83:

Sounds like there are going to be some great cars there this year.

John

MAFOA has not officially released the registration numbers but I can tell you that Fieros at Carlisle is shaping up to be one of the largest shows of the year. Based upon the clubs goal of 50 Fieros, I believe that that should be a number that will be reached or exceeded. Held on the 121 acre Carlisle Pennsylvania fairgrounds at the GM Nationals event, there is something there for everybody. . Check out www.mafoa.com and http://www.carlisleevents.c...rlisle-gm-nationals/
for a complete listing of all the events that will take place throughout the day. We can't wait to take the 3 hour scenic drive out next month

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have officially eclipsed 40 Fieros....I believe the exact number is 44 at the moment. That means we need 6 more of you to show the day-of to help us reach this year's goal of 50 Fieros!!

MAFOA BOD
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We have officially eclipsed 40 Fieros....I believe the exact number is 44 at the moment. That means we need 6 more of you to show the day-of to help us reach this year's goal of 50 Fieros!!

MAFOA BOD

According to a secret inside the club source; if past history proves correct; on the day of the show, (without rain of course) gate registrations have amounted to up to half of what was pre-registered. If that proves out this year the number could be 60 or even 70+ Fieros. As long as people mention MAFOA when buying a gate ticket, that might also put MAFOA in the running to win an attendance award.
Come on folks, gas is affordable, so get out of that easy chair, enjoy a pleasant drive and join us for a Fiero event like no other. Just don't forget the sun screen!!!!! Girl's who come along that don't own Fieros or enjoy cars that much- they can walk over to the large woman's oasis tent where they can buy jewelry, make up, candles, incense, trinkets, knick knacks, get a massage and buy all the stuff that pleases the gentler sex.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just picked up an the 87 GT listed in the mall so I should be attending this year! (If the clutch hydraulic line doesn't blow again...). I'm very pleased with the car. I would've pre-registered but I picked up the car on the 15th and drove all day to get home. If anyone has a passenger side GT tail light that they're looking to get rid of, they should bring it with them

The car: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/073666.html

[This message has been edited by gwg1995 (edited 05-17-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay