Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1987 5 Speed Red GT for Sale. Great Running Daily Driver w/ 60K Miles LI NY $3600 OBO

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1987 5 Speed Red GT for Sale. Great Running Daily Driver w/ 60K Miles LI NY $3600 OBO by supersport623
Started on: 03-24-2016 11:38 AM
Replies: 7 (669 views)
Last post by: supersport623 on 05-16-2016 06:07 AM
supersport623

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2016 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up for sale is my 1987 Fiero GT 5 Speed.

I bought it July of 2014 with 49,xxx Miles on it and daily drove it pretty much anytime there wasnt snow on the ground.

Its up to almost 60k miles and runs well.

I want to be upfront with cosmetic issues:

Car was repainted sometime in its past, it is a good looker from 10 feet, but has some scratches and marks, mostly around the nose as seen in the pictures

Cracked passenger side rocker

AC didnt work when I bought it. Brand new AC Compressor installed but never wired the high/low pressure switches or charged it.

Both taillight lenses damaged. I have a Drivers side replacement with slight scratches but no delam that I can include it with the car.

Paint Bubbled/Cracked on lower edge of hood, see picture starting to peel.

Clear coat on wheels should be redone, it is peeling in places.

Interior is very clean except for the drivers side seat wear.

Head liner needs replacement. Never pulled to check the board but it seems good.

Upgrades/Replacements

Ive only done a few small things as my Nova takes most of my resources.

Txgood Cupholder/Armrest

MSD Coil

Rodney Dickman Clutch Master and Slave Combo

Rodney Dickman Short throw Shifter, also have the stock handle if wanted.

Koni Red Struts in rear and Shocks in the front

Car drives well and has been a fun daily for almost a year and a half, but I got an itch for an LS1 Camaro.

Looking to get $3600 but open to offers.

Email is Mikef@skspeed.com

Carpet is pulled away to show rust free

------------------
1987 Fiero GT 5 Speed

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
supersport623

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2016 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend Price drop to $3400, Or Make an offer!
supersport623

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top!
supersport623

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought another car, Make an offer!
supersport623

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price Drop Again! $3200 OBO
Primmer95

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Primmer95Send a Private Message to Primmer95Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, you are from Long Island? I am stationed in Fort Drum, and come home from deployment in a week. Did you use it as your daily driver?
supersport623

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am on Long Island, Live in Nassau and Work in Suffolk. Drove the car daily all last year and a bit this year (Except for the winter) and its performed well. Let me know if you have any questions, or need any specific pictures.

Thanks, Mike
supersport623

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for supersport623Click Here to visit supersport623's HomePageSend a Private Message to supersport623Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!

Thanks

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock