Started on: 01-10-2016 04:19 PM
Replies: 111 (2253 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 01-26-2016 09:47 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

Yes you and I would not pay it but there are others that will.

What you and I will pay mean little but the growing segment that is paying more is what is what will define the progress.

It takes an involuntary consensus to determine value not individual opinion. The market is self leveling no matter the speculation.

More for pristine models sure, but just because a dealer is asking that for a car does not mean he will get it, I see nothing unusual about that car other than low mileage, it is rare for a car to go up that much in just a few years and yes for cars a few years is 30, look at prices of comparable cars to the fiero from the 60s, 50s, and older, they took decades to get to where the fiero is now, and that ain't 38K for a run of the mill low mileage fiero GT.

Now if it was number one off the line car, the last one or Hulkie's personal car, maybe if they were perfect.

When I was at GM the plant executives, all got free cars and they would order whatever they wanted and have it free of charge with a plant dealer plate on it, free gas fill up everyday when they pulled into the company car garage, but after three months those very same cars were sold to the employees at a very big discount. But hay it was taken care of by us, the workers so it was done right any work. And they only had 3,000 miles on them or less, if they had more than that you got another 5% off the price of the car.

Some cars are worth more but most are not worth any thing like is being said here, unless they are super cars like I have described, and there aren't a lot of those now are?

Numbers match, first car built, last car built, owned by someone special, modified by someone special, (Not You and Not me), only car built on the line with that option or low built option, it is a special car yes but not worth 30 or 40 K. Someone may buy it at that price, but there is a sucker born every min.

Will they continue to increase in price, sure, how much and how quickly is a crap shoot, no one can be absolutely sure that their car is going to increase in value always or even any in some cases. And finding an buyer for the price you want may take year unless you are willing to lower you price or take a chance at an auction.

Mecum has been going on all week, that 39 mile GT id due in the ring Thursday but many other Fiero's have already been sold.

https://www.mecum.com/

https://www.mecum.com/search.cfm

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 01-20-2016).]

IP: Logged
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

More for pristine models sure, but just because a dealer is asking that for a car does not mean he will get it, I see nothing unusual about that car other than low mileage, it is rare for a car to go up that much in just a few years and yes for cars a few years is 30, look at prices of comparable cars to the fiero from the 60s, 50s, and older, they took decades to get to where the fiero is now, and that ain't 38K for a run of the mill low mileage fiero GT

Grow up and STFU! I'm tired of your 38k digs at me. The cars have done it and they will continue to do it when they are new or extremely low mileage examples. Why not? Because you deem it not to be?

The people are out there and have been. Just because you keep your eyes closed to what is going on in the real car world, constantly insist on devaluing what you have and won't spend a dime due to a "fixed income" doesn't mean that is what goes on in the real car world.

Here's a newsflash..... Anyone that has ever earned a buck for a living is on a "fixed income". I've never seen more money in my paycheck "just because" and I've never seen anybody give me more money for something I was selling "just because" so I guess you could say that I'm on a "fixed income" just like everyone including you.

Frankly, I don't know what your agenda is with trying to devalue these cars.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-20-2016).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about this
https://www.mecum.com/search.cfm

Go there and do a search and see just what they are selling for now and tomorrow that 39 mile one comes up

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 01-20-2016).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL !!! That 39 mile one wont pull the money being plain red, cloth interior, and a slushbox.

FYI, i sold mine a year ago, 88 GT T-top, dark red, leather, 5 speed, 117 miles, one of the most desired & collectible fiero's around. Just over 600 made. $25k
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auctions are not always a good measure. Ones like Mecham and BJ are not prime for a Fiero and can either be too high or too low on price.

For the Fiero it is mostly private sales that are consistent and stable in price. Their prices tend to fall in the middle.

To best judge Fiero Values is to use an average of many sales of like condition cars and years to get a market index.

It is a given the 88 years get a little more. The lower miles add to the price as do condition and V6.

The prices we have seen are higher now on these cars than they have ever been on a consistent basis. Lower teens are some what easy to reach. Then you do get a handful for a little more and a handful for a little less.

Then if you look at the 4 cylinder coupes the prices will remain lower as there are so many of them and less demand. Comparing a 88 GT to a 84 coupe it like a 57 Chevy FI hard top coupe to a 210 post sedan. It is going to be a spread.

Arguing is not going to change anything and we can all read the prices we are seeing.
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2016 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero is the poor mans corvette.

Correction: Fiero is the poor man's Ferrari with its mid-engine design layout! Anyone can afford an older corvette! I would rather own a Fiero over older corvette any day! So, don't flatter yourself. An older corvette isn't cracked up what they'd like you to believe.

I came across an article wrote by a person who got an opportunity to drive both 80's Ferrari & Lamborghini during his visit in Italy. He said the closest ideal car to those super sports cars for Americans on average means would be Fiero!
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Correction: Fiero is the poor man's Ferrari with its mid-engine design layout! Anyone can afford an older corvette! I would rather own a Fiero over older corvette any day! So, don't flatter yourself. An older corvette isn't cracked up what they'd like you to believe.

I came across an article wrote by a person who got an opportunity to drive both 80's Ferrari & Lamborghini during his visit in Italy. He said the closest ideal car to those super sports cars for Americans on average means would be Fiero!

The older Corvettes are still decent cars. Like the Fiero they have their issues but then again how much did you pay.

Just because the engine is in the mid section does not make you a Ferrari. So I would not go there either.

The fact is on the C4 and some C5 models they are priced about the same as some of the better Fiero models now. It is a matter of taste and just what you want as neither is a bad choice if in good condition.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The older Corvettes are still decent cars. Like the Fiero they have their issues but then again how much did you pay.

Just because the engine is in the mid section does not make you a Ferrari. So I would not go there either.

The fact is on the C4 and some C5 models they are priced about the same as some of the better Fiero models now. It is a matter of taste and just what you want as neither is a bad choice if in good condition.

In many circles a true sports car is defined by where the engine is located. A plastic Chevy is not a true sports car due to its engine location. Porsche people don't consider the 928 a real Porsche for that reason as well.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-21-2016).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Grow up and STFU! I'm tired of your 38k digs at me. The cars have done it and they will continue to do it when they are new or extremely low mileage examples. Why not? Because you deem it not to be?

The people are out there and have been. Just because you keep your eyes closed to what is going on in the real car world, constantly insist on devaluing what you have and won't spend a dime due to a "fixed income" doesn't mean that is what goes on in the real car world.

Here's a newsflash..... Anyone that has ever earned a buck for a living is on a "fixed income". I've never seen more money in my paycheck "just because" and I've never seen anybody give me more money for something I was selling "just because" so I guess you could say that I'm on a "fixed income" just like everyone including you.

Frankly, I don't know what your agenda is with trying to devalue these cars.

Seems like a lot of people don't agree with you and the seller thinks you are right.

He wouldn't take 20 K
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2016 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not saying Fiero is like Ferrari. I'm saying it's a poor man's version of Ferrari. "A poor man's Ferrari" is a better description of Fiero instead of Corvette. Nothing more!

Plus, I don't think Corvette deserves to be praised as "a poor man's corvette" for Fiero when Chevy people wanted to kill Fiero for fear of competition to begin with! Also, Fiero people studied Ferrari 308 while designing Fiero. That's my perspective.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 01-23-2016).]

john-t-b

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for john-t-bSend a Private Message to john-t-bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at Mecum this weekend and checked out the Fieros. That 39 mile one had issues. It was bid to 20k and didn't sell. I'm not sure I would events give 20 for it. It obviously never got driven, but it had clearly spent a lot of time in the sun. The vinyl on the console was bulged, the paint on the dimmer wheel was gone, and there was delamination on the tail lights. The black 86 GT was much nicer, and I think it sold for 14k, even with more miles. There was a maroon 87 that got no love selling at 8k.
bigblockfieropacecar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bigblockfieropacecarSend a Private Message to bigblockfieropacecarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am frequently harassed, heckled and hated for putting a big block in my Indy pace car.
My point was never to resell it or make a profit, it was an opportunity to do something creative while exploiting an uninformed perceived value without risking a value depreciation because of it being a fiero.
I saw a pace car sell for less than $1000 not too long ago, I have never regretted my decision.
bigblockfieropacecar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bigblockfieropacecarSend a Private Message to bigblockfieropacecarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bigblockfieropacecar

90 posts
Member since Apr 2014
I am frequently harassed, heckled and hated for putting a big block in my Indy pace car.
My point was never to resell it or make a profit, it was an opportunity to do something creative while exploiting an uninformed perceived value without risking a value depreciation because of it being a fiero.
I saw a pace car sell for less than $1000 not too long ago, I have never regretted my decision.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems this guy finally woke up, he dropped his asking price.

http://www.autotrader.com/c...eCode1=PONT&startYea r=1981&searchRadius=300

Who wants it?
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't see the price, but that Fiero has been for sale for years.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is the same scrubby dealer, who's been trying to unload his GT for years, continuously brought up? Of course he's crazy, always has been. Doesn't change the fact some people people spend low 5 figure amounts on nice Fiero's?

john-t-b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for john-t-bSend a Private Message to john-t-bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seems this guy finally woke up, he dropped his asking price.

[URL=http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml;jsessionid=7ADBA121A124D57240F93343EFE28E20?zip=99352&endYear=2010&listingType=all&ownerId=497300&sellerType=b&listingId=242908398&modelCode1=FIERO&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&makeCode1=PONT&sta rtYea]http://www.autotrader.com/c...eCode1=PONT&startYea[/URL] r=1981&searchRadius=300

Who wants it?

My question is why only 3 pictures and none of the interior? None of the odometer, the engine...

Come on you want to sell it for that kind of money.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by john-t-b:

My question is why only 3 pictures and none of the interior? None of the odometer, the engine...

Call them up or send them an email, I am sure if he really wants to sell it he will take more pictures. It really doesn't matter to me, I would not pay that price for that car. But it does show that prices like that are just out of this world and only a very few people would ever pay anything close to the price he is asking for that car.

But then others here think that's a good price, Some people have more money than brains. But then that's how many people who have money buy cars, if it's that expensive with that low a mileage they are worth it.

Steve
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by john-t-b:

The seller used to have lots of pictures of that car. Probably 100 pictures or so.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Call them up or send them an email, I am sure if he really wants to sell it he will take more pictures. It really doesn't matter to me, I would not pay that price for that car. But it does show that prices like that are just out of this world and only a very few people would ever pay anything close to the price he is asking for that car.

But then others here think that's a good price, Some people have more money than brains. But then that's how many people who have money buy cars, if it's that expensive with that low a mileage they are worth it.

Steve

Are you a UAW/GM employee? You act exactly like my brother-in-law.

He works at the Tonawanda Engine Plant and he's an ass.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-24-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.

With that said, I tend to agree with those who compare the Fiero to the Corvair. The similarities are many.
It'll be a "niche" car that will appeal to folks who refuse to "color within the lines".
There may be the occasional car that will sell for stupidly large money, but it will be because it is the exact car with the exact options that someone wants.,

This is typical of what I see. It's been posted and reposted for several months. (We're about hip deep in bright red 88 GTs.)
http://atlanta.craigslist.o.../cto/5414163647.html

And this one. He's posted it in several places. At various asking prices.
http://atlanta.craigslist.o.../cto/5407740375.html

I know this car and the three previous owners. It's a very nice car, but still overpriced.
I might pay $5K if there's nothing wrong with it, since the last time I saw it.
I haven't even bothered to call him. Just don't want it that bad. Not that he'd sell at that price anyway.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-24-2016).]

JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't usually post in these heated threads but I'd like to add my two cents this time. I think Fiero owners are their own worst enemy when it comes to resale. Pennocks is by far the biggest Fiero community, so where do you think people go for information when they start a search for a Fiero? I'm not saying we should give false information but I think we should stop bashing every for sale add that comes around with a price higher then you would pay. I love the Fiero, every body style and trim level that's why I own one. It has nothing to do with what I can afford or what's in my garage. When it comes to older and classic cars the worth rarely depends on the original sticker price, it more depends on supply and demand and how bad you really want it. With that said, if I wanted a Fiero that still looks like it did in a showroom nearly 30 years ago and has no miles on it, with the options and color I wanted and I had the money, I would spend 40k. Supply and demand.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCircs:
...I think we should stop bashing every for sale add that comes around with a price higher then you would pay.

Please don't interpret what I posted as "bashing".
Merely saying that those two cars have been out there for several months. (And I know a good portion of the back story on the 2nd one.)
People are not buying them.
But then, somebody might, tomorrow.
john-t-b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for john-t-bSend a Private Message to john-t-bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve

I wouldn't pay that price for a new car.

The wife's Kia has three more payments then I have $250/month to spend on the Fiero.
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Please don't interpret what I posted as "bashing".
Merely saying that those two cars have been out there for several months. (And I know a good portion of the back story on the 2nd one.)
People are not buying them.
But then, somebody might, tomorrow.

Radar not at all, I didn't even see you post. It was just a general reply, not to any single post.

[This message has been edited by JCircs (edited 01-24-2016).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Are you a UAW/GM employee? You act exactly like my brother-in-law.

He works at the Tonawanda Engine Plant and he's an ass.

I see he got banned, that was quick I didn't even get to vote, I still say he was a troll from sometime back who just came back to cause crap. But would have liked to verify that with who he really was before. Just because he said a car was worth more than most of us think they are shouldn't have gotten him band and I am sure it was because of his know it all about collectable cars and bikes.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see he got banned, that was quick I didn't even get to vote, I still say he was a troll from sometime back who just came back to cause crap. But would have liked to verify that with who he really was before. Just because he said a car was worth more than most of us think they are shouldn't have gotten him band and I am sure it was because of his know it all about collectable cars and bikes.

Steve , You do have the ability to drive almost anyone crazy.
But I still don't see why he is banned.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2016 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A used car dealer not too far from me had a nice, yellow, 88GT, V6, 5 spd, and low miles on his lot that I looked at. He wanted I think $15k-$20k for it, cant honestly remember. It sat on his lot for at least 3 years. He eventually went out of business and it was left there in the weeds with some other abandoned cars he didnt want.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

A used car dealer not too far from me had a nice, yellow, 88GT, V6, 5 spd, and low miles on his lot that I looked at. He wanted I think $15k-$20k for it, cant honestly remember. It sat on his lot for at least 3 years. He eventually went out of business and it was left there in the weeds with some other abandoned cars he didnt want.

Personally I think he was nothing but a used car dealer who wanted to boost the price of his own cars. But then I have been wrong before.

Steve
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's good our prices on Fieros are rising. It means our cars are worth becoming more of a collector car in some aspects and that not every person can go buy a $1,000 car. Don't get me wrong, we can still find awesome deals and so forth, but it makes the general public not just buy them up because they can. They have to have an interest and understand the car more to spend $10-15k. I used to have a lot of friends go, oh nice, I think I'll build a cheap one, etc, etc. It makes the ones you build and put together more meaningful especially if in the end it's got a better price tag on it.

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCircs:

I don't usually post in these heated threads but I'd like to add my two cents this time. I think Fiero owners are their own worst enemy when it comes to resale. Pennocks is by far the biggest Fiero community, so where do you think people go for information when they start a search for a Fiero? I'm not saying we should give false information but I think we should stop bashing every for sale add that comes around with a price higher then you would pay. I love the Fiero, every body style and trim level that's why I own one. It has nothing to do with what I can afford or what's in my garage. When it comes to older and classic cars the worth rarely depends on the original sticker price, it more depends on supply and demand and how bad you really want it. With that said, if I wanted a Fiero that still looks like it did in a showroom nearly 30 years ago and has no miles on it, with the options and color I wanted and I had the money, I would spend 40k. Supply and demand.

I agree and I would buy your car from the pictures I have seen. I did get wheels like you have just not the same size I believe anyway. I pay my truck off in two payment and when I find a home with a garage for me and my cars I will mostlikely buy an 88 T-top hopefully in great shape. I have been restoring/modding my 86 for awhile so I would really like something I could get in and drive, just have to convince the wife or divorce her. I have more respect now for those that have taken the time to restore any car now because it takes a hell of a lot of time and that is worth more than some allow when purchasing.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 01-26-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock