Started on: 10-01-2015 03:03 PM
Replies: 7 (366 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 10-02-2015 07:24 PM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We lost a long time member of West Coast Fiero's today Henry Doerksen. He was a founding member of West Coast Fiero’s and was not only a member but a dear friend for the past 17 years. He was active in the club since 98 until last month when his health had taken a turn for the worse He was always the most cheerful and happy person at every meeting. Lisa and I considered him a dear friend. He treated out children as his own. Arianna and Erica loved him like an uncle. He had a number of Fiero’s over the years, but his baby was his Gold 86GT that he had for the majority of time that I knew him. It was like new in and out. He only gave up the car after a serious accident where he was hit and it totaled the car out.

He will be dearly missed. Henry may you find the great highway in the sky to cruise.

I spoke to Henry’s wife and there will be a celebration of life for Henry, dates will be made available soon and I’ll post them up here.

In case the above link does not work for you, https://www.facebook.com/henry.doerksen.96 this is his Facebook page and here is a great pic of his gold 86GT http://www.captfiero.com/henrey.jpg

David, Lisa, Arianna and Erica Bergquist.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry to hear about Henry. He was a soft-spoken, kind and gentle man.

I remembered this post in John Carlo's thread from last July. It's now rather sobering to read John's words under the photo.

Originally posted by Car-Lo in This thread:

Senior citizens gone wild
We love Fieros, but we like cruising with TOP DOWN

Time is running out for both of us so Henry and I are having fun

I'm glad to hear that Henry at least continued to have fun until close to the end.

RIP

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-01-2015).]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may not have known him, but its always sad losing a friend. RIP...

Hopefully they are reproducing GT tail lights up in heaven!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP Henry.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to all who know and love him.

Peace.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad to here that. Looks like he had fun.
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to all who knew him.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Condolences to the family .... another member riding on the fiero highway in paradise !!!

Danyel

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock