I'm a Phonedawgs Fan! by Jason88Notchie
Started on: 09-16-2015 09:13 PM
Replies: 19 (756 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 09-19-2015 03:20 PM
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been seeing his posts and how he helps people for many years. I really think he means well and may have fallen on some hard times. I have my theories but I wont express them at this point. My reason for this post is I'm concerned. Phonedawgs...come out or PM me and make an appearance to keep your good name. I'm rooting for ya bub!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have ordered from him in the past and never was disappointed..
Ryanap333

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryanap333Send a Private Message to Ryanap333Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I disagree...
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was helping me with the tuning of my 4.9, which I very much appreciated since he wasn't charging. Unfortunately, he just dropped communication after I got the first chip (which really didn't work well). If I'd been paying I would have been really upset. Since he wasn't making any money off me, I couldn't really complain. Still would have been nice for him to email and let me know I was on my own.
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was super helpful to me here with my 4.9 too, without a cent asked for. I appreciate that a ton. Its really bad to drop communication with paying customers. I hope everyone involved can get their problems resolved, and phonedawgs can still be a great asset to the forum, as he has in the past.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gen2muchwork:

He was super helpful to me here with my 4.9 too, without a cent asked for. I appreciate that a ton. Its really bad to drop communication with paying customers. I hope everyone involved can get their problems resolved, and phonedawgs can still be a great asset to the forum, as he has in the past.

This what I'm hoping for. He may think these issues are unfixable. But if he makes right I think the community would welcome him back with open arms. My point for this thread is that its not to the point of no return at this point. But amends need to be made.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

But amends need to be made.

For sure.

Phonedawgz is a knowledgeable guy and has been very helpful in the tech forums... but until he makes amends to his paying customers there will continue to be a shadow cast over his reputation.

He can't simply just ignore the situation and expect it to be forgotten... or forgiven.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-17-2015).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2015 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's phonedawgz btw
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

It's phonedawgz btw

Good point. Using the search function to look up info on someone is useless when the supplied username is incorrect.
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anybody personally know him ? I just hope something bad didn't happen to him.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

I just hope something bad didn't happen to him.

Let's make something clear... Phonedawgz has not stopped posting in this forum. He's just decided to stop communicating with people after he's taken their money.
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Let's make something clear... Phonedawgz has not stopped posting in this forum. He's just decided to stop communicating with people after he's taken their money.

There in lies the rub. He's out there wanting to help but at the same time he's not talking with the people he owes. Very strange. I'm sure he's reading this stuff in this thread so I'm trying to relay in some way that its not too late to make things right and get back in good with the good people here. It would be a total shame if he doesn't. The opportunity is now Phonedawgz.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2015 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, I haven't seen any new posts from him in a while now, and the search feature isn't showing me any. I don't know where he's posting on here, if he's still posting, but the search apparently doesn't know about it.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Honestly, I haven't seen any new posts from him in a while now...

There are others, but is This one from four days ago recent enough?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-17-2015).]

MarkS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonder if that Jan 18th Green Bay loss to Seattle blew his fuses..well GB looks pretty good this year sooo maybe the harnesses will start flowing again.... 8> ).

------------------
86 SE V6 Auto
65 Tempest 400 CID
2008 G6 GT "Street" Coupe
2005 Buick 3.6 Rendezvous
2001 Olds Silhouette (AKA The Band Van)

Ryanap333

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryanap333Send a Private Message to Ryanap333Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is stealing two harnesses and computer as well as $200 from a person he was supposed to be helping made okay because hes going through hard times? This is just ridiculous. I want my stuff back.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are others, but is This one from four days ago recent enough?

OK. I wonder why it didn't show up in the search. Anyway, I guess that at least proves he's not in a coma, and is posting at least sparingly.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ryanap333:

Is stealing two harnesses and computer as well as $200 from a person he was supposed to be helping made okay because hes going through hard times? This is just ridiculous. I want my stuff back.

Yep. And you should get what you paid and owed. Lets call this an intervention of sorts.
MarkS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Yep. And you should get what you paid and owed. Lets call this an intervention of sorts.

Could be Tim is a member of a Fiero club out there. Might want to look up Midwest Fieros see if anyone there knows him personally. Nothing like that type intervention versus over the web.

BR's,

Mark

------------------
86 SE V6 Auto
65 Tempest 400 CID
2008 G6 GT "Street" Coupe
2005 Buick 3.6 Rendezvous
2001 Olds Silhouette (AKA The Band Van)

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If a member decides to do business here its a simple painless process for him or her to be ethical. If you sell a product or service and cannot be bothered to respond to your paying customers you do not deserve an order and should not be doing business here. The member that we are discussing is very talented on automotive electrical systems, has helped many Fiero owners with technical advise and has supplied decent quality wiring harnesses. He's enjoyed a reputation of being a key supplier but something seems to have changed. What ever is going on in his life, there is NO excuse for taking money that was rightfully paid for a product and not extending even the basic courtesy of a return call or email. If you choose to work this way, guess what-you lose! One day you will screw the wrong guy and he will be coming to get you.
All new swap harness work is now going to a reputable supplier that can build any harness imaginable. He realizes that customers are not an annoyance but the very life blood of his business. Are you happy now Mr. Phonedawgz ?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock