Las Vegas Tech Day: September 19th! by solman105
Started on: 08-07-2015 06:33 PM
Replies: 9 (222 views)
Last post by: solman105 on 09-22-2015 12:12 AM
solman105

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2015 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ladies and gentlemen,

Because of the success of the first Las Vegas Fiero tech day, I'm going to put one on. This one will be dealing with plastic/fiberglass body repair. Due to cure times and hazardous materials, we won't be doing any actual repairs; I'll have some done on FrankenFiero and can talk them up and talk about common problems on Fieros. I'll show some materials, their uses, and processes used. No reservation needed; just show up! Here are the 5 W's!

Who: Just a bunch of guys getting together and learning some stuff about Fieros

What: Fiero tech day

When: 19 September 11 am 2 pm

Where: PM Me for details

Why: We're going to learn, teach and share experience about fiberglass / body work.

See you there!

[This message has been edited by solman105 (edited 08-07-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2015 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there!
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2015 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On my calandar
solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2015 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I'm still having the tech day next weekend.

PM Me for the address.
Fierobsessed

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there!
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could make it but I already have plans with the family and won't be able to make this one, but let me know one the next one is and I'll put it on my calendar.
darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike, thanks for hosting this. Learned a lot, and had a great time.

------------------
'87 GT in process, including GA / Seville brakes, Poly Suspension, '95 3800 Series 1 SC ( 225 hp ) T460e.

solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to everyone who came out today, I learned some stuff and I hope y'all did too!

Next is the ride on October 3, see you then!
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will there be a tube video?
solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Will there be a tube video?

A youtube video?

Not this time, we did't tear anything up. We talked about some processes, tooling and materials used in doing body work on these beasts.

If I can get my hands on a paint booth this winter, I'll document my trials and tribulations in painting the FrankenFiero

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock