Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  RUCKUS 14 -- Come And Drive It -- Gonzales TX -- October 16-18 (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RUCKUS 14 -- Come And Drive It -- Gonzales TX -- October 16-18 by blakeinspace
Started on: 07-24-2015 02:10 AM
Replies: 75 (1887 views)
Last post by: Cajun on 11-01-2015 02:29 PM
White88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White88GTSend a Private Message to White88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake,

Thank you for all of your efforts organizing this great event and keeping the RUCKUS tradition strong for another year. With our room booked at the inn, Niki and I are planning be there. If it is not too late, I would like to request 2 shirts (1 medium and 1 large), to be added to the T-shirt order. Looking forward to a good time as always.

Thanks,

Nathan
IP: Logged
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have received some last minute shirt orders. Has everyone made their reservations and gotten their swag items?

R14 in two weeks!!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I have received some last minute shirt orders. Has everyone made their reservations and gotten their swag items?

R14 in two weeks!!

Is it officially the last minute yet?

I would like to accept your invitation and request an XL and a L T-shirt

Just made my reservation. With the thread of a Govt. Shutdown averted for now I can come.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Is it officially the last minute yet?

I would like to accept your invitation and request an XL and a L T-shirt

Just made my reservation. With the thread of a Govt. Shutdown averted for now I can come.

Hell Yeah....Get to see one of my favorite Fiero friends..

fierochiro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierochiroSend a Private Message to fierochiroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please count me in for just Saturday. Thanks!
Medium shirt if that still possible.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Hell Yeah....Get to see one of my favorite Fiero friends..

The Bromance continues...

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shirts are all ordered... I should have a few extra in most sizes... Please buy 'em up!

I made pricing real easy and no extra dollars needed for the big guy or the lady... Just a flat charge...

You can get this classic Texan inspired flag pole worthy T-shirt designed by yours truly for a nominal $15 for one and $25 for two (or $10 for each additional if you bought 3 or more...)

I asked for Haynes tagless 100% cotton. Real ink, no iron transfers... These should feel real nice and last a long time.

See you guys in a couple weeks!
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake,

Room is booked, working on swag items. My plan is to hookup with the group at Roberts Steakhouse or brewey.

There will be two of us. If it's not too late I would like one (1) large teeshirt and one (1) medium teeshirt.

Barring any complications we will be attending Ruckus 14!

Mike
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shirts are all ordered... I should have a few extra in most sizes... Please buy 'em up!

I made pricing real easy and no extra dollars needed for the big guy or the lady... Just a flat charge...

You can get this classic Texan inspired flag pole worthy T-shirt designed by yours truly for a nominal $15 for one and $25 for two (or $10 for each additional if you bought 3 or more...)

I asked for Haynes tagless 100% cotton. Real ink, no iron transfers... These should feel real nice and last a long time.

See you guys in a couple weeks!

I'll buy two. Bring it to the next MTFC meeting.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake,

Room is booked, working on swag items. My plan is to hookup with the group at Roberts Steakhouse or brewey.

There will be two of us. If it's not too late I would like one (1) large teeshirt and one (1) medium teeshirt.

Barring any complications we will be attending Ruckus 14!

Mike
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I asked for Haynes tagless 100% cotton.

You went old school cotton instead of the "modern" 100% Polyester. Cool.

PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You went old school cotton instead of the "modern" 100% Polyester. Cool.

Yeah... Didn't want any of that NASA technology in my shirts.

Cajun, got you down for a two shirt order. Thanks, glad you are making it over!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T-minus 4 days and counting... Get your SWAG items to contribute to the swag bags which we will distribute on Saturday at supper. Bring your money for your shirts (almost all spoken for! I've got a few XL & XXL & 1 XXXL left)... And the city of Gonzales has given me some bitchin' raffle prizes which you can buy an extra ticket for a buck a piece to help our Ruckus fund. I will give you one for just showing up with swag items tho!
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly we will not be able to attend because of a large customer roll-out, but I wish everyone a great time!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I talked to the chef of Senglemann Hall... Our lunch stop on Saturday.... Lol, he is Fiero owner and has restored some with his father, and his siblings drove them growing up!

He is looking forward to our visit and is doing an all inclusive lunch buffet for us. Tax, tip, chow, drink... Out the door for $15
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I talked to the chef of Senglemann Hall... Our lunch stop on Saturday.... Lol, he is Fiero owner and has restored some with his father, and his siblings drove them growing up!

He is looking forward to our visit and is doing an all inclusive lunch buffet for us. Tax, tip, chow, drink... Out the door for $15

Fantastic.
Thanks Blake, this is ramping up to be a very good Ruckus.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-13-2015).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T-Minus 2 Days and counting!

A list of things that would be helpful to have ca$h for Ruckus:

1). Ruckus shirts will be $15 for one and $10 for additional(s)
2). A museum in Schulenburg will be $4 ($2 kids and Vets + family are free)
3). To defray some costs and help maintain our Ruckus fund, the City of Gonzales has donated some items and we will sell raffle tickets for a buck a piece.
4). The City will be giving us guided Historic Museum and Jail tours, both for free. There will be a donation box around if you'd like to support.

Friends, please don't feel obligated for these items if it puts you in a bind. The important thing is to come and have a good weekend with your Fiero family and you will pick up a nice exposure to our great state in the process!
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

T-Minus 2 Days and counting!

A list of things that would be helpful to have ca$h for Ruckus:

1). Ruckus shirts will be $15 for one and $10 for additional(s)
2). A museum in Schulenburg will be $4 ($2 kids and Vets + family are free)
3). To defray some costs and help maintain our Ruckus fund, the City of Gonzales has donated some items and we will sell raffle tickets for a buck a piece.
4). The City will be giving us guided Historic Museum and Jail tours, both for free. There will be a donation box around if you'd like to support.

Friends, please don't feel obligated for these items if it puts you in a bind. The important thing is to come and have a good weekend with your Fiero family and you will pick up a nice exposure to our great state in the process!

Blake,
I would like an XL shirt please.
Where are we meetng again @ Whataburger? I dont remember the city name/address/exit #.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is getting better by the minute! Looking forward for this weekend.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2015 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grrrr... They messed up my Ruckus shirt artwork... Fiero silhouette looks kinda special needs now.

On the plus side, they cut me a discount since there was not enough time to correct their error... So now all Ruckus shirts are $10

If there is enough demand, I can do a second (but corrected) run, but back to the $15. Since I cut off ordering 2 weeks ago, I have been asked for over a dozen shirts more. Nothing like the last minute, I suppose...
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still coming but looks like I will be Fiero-less. I was planning to drive the Indy and it nearly killed me. Going down highway at 70 mph and the brake pedal went all the way to the floor with no effect and no e-brake. Luckily I was able to get off the freeway and get some brake pressure back. No time to get another Fiero road trip worthy.
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New shirt news... Vendor going to do a rush corrected order and Anthony will bring them down late on Friday... so original pricing is back on. Anthony is missing our Friday fun to do this.

I also upped the order in a few sizes so may have some extra shirts for y'all that procrastinated.

Please arrive alive JScott... Or 'STAY ALIVE'... as it were
Wow, sometimes I really crack myself up...

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 10-15-2015).]

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please arrive alive JScott... Or 'STAY ALIVE'... as it were

*groan* Don't quit your day job Blake!

BTW.....I still want a shirt, but it isn't looking good for me making it down there this weekend. I'll know more tonight.....If I can make it I'll be driving straight through and will probably miss all of the Friday fun too.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sometimes I'd like to crack you up!! At the latest the shirts will be done by 4pm. So I'd leave straight from there. Depending on traffic, that should put me down there by 8 or 9. Probly won't be in the fiero. May take the challenger. But either way, will be a good weekend.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
does anyone post anymore or is everyone on twitter face?
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I for one don't do Twitter or Face! Too much drama.

Having a good time, not to mention enjoying the food.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

does anyone post anymore or is everyone on twitter face?

All day...
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2015 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting ready to head home this morning. Had a great time despite a few casualties
I had my transmission give out on the way down and we had a couple of cars lose engines
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, lots of pictures over on TwitterFace...

I was going to post some here, but all the uploading, and resizing and so on... too much bother.
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please post some photos. Some of us don't have tweeter or think Facebook sucks
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time! Hope all made it back home safe & sound?

Thanks Blake for organizing the event.

PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which facebook group or page should I go to if I wanna see the pics?
I don't do twitter. I've tried it twice and I just don't like it.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cheever you can add Bat City Fieros on Facebook to see some pics. Here is the A.A.F.O. page that you can see some pics at too. I would post some on here but I didn't take too many.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2015 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I have a XL and XXXL shirt remaining
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ruckus 14 Wrap-Up

We had 24 Fieros (would have been more but Mike lost a tranny (wink) and several from SA did not bring their cars and Lynn had a last minute emergency so he could not make it, but his absinthe did)... I guess we might say he was 'inabsinthtia'...

We had over fifty attendees and several 'chase' vehicles.

We saw several interesting things including the historic cannon and first shot of the Texas Revolution location. The Spoetzl Brewery and some painted churches. Maybe those should not have been mentioned in the same sentence.

Jennifer pointed out this was the first big Fiero show she can recall that we did not do Mexican or BBQ. We had Cajun, German, and Italian... And I think the food, while heavy,... was REALLY good.

I think the SWAG bags were the best to date... very illuminating so to speak. The evening drum circles were very memorable. The hotel venue was perfect.

There's a few people that worked behind the scenes to insure that R14 went off smoothly. Anthony & Sayra missed all of Friday to bring a rush shirt correction order. My wife went on 2 scouting trips this year with me and acted as navigator and hostess and treasurer all at once. Could not have done it without her. Lastly, Ruckus does not happen without you guys showing up and making the trip.

The City of Gonzales wants us back. Cajun Johnny, and Garrett at Senglemann Hall, and Nora at La Bella Tavolla all wish us well, and would like to see us again. Best Western wants us back... Badly. If you do Yelp, TripAdvisor, or UrbanSpoon,... Please take a minute to share your experience. The online review carries immense power, and these vendors treated us so well. Maybe we can give some back.

Lastly, the raffle gained the Ruckus fund $105. Incredible. To say thanks, I sent the city of Gonzales 1/2 of that to show appreciation from the Fiero community for the free tours, hat pins, bags, literature, stickers, logo branded merch, and of course the wooden sign.

Ruckus is anyone's show. What's in store for 2016?
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few photos my daughter shot:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock