Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Anyone have any Prowlerfan's ASC Fiero Convertible pic.s?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone have any Prowlerfan's ASC Fiero Convertible pic.s? by Mark A. Klein
Started on: 06-28-2015 01:18 PM
Replies: 7 (604 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 07-07-2015 10:22 AM
Mark A. Klein

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does Prowlerfan still have the ASC convertible? Did anyone ever get pic.s of the well for the top storage on the ASC prototype convertible? I would really like to see them...
I need to get back to work on mine custom convertible.....
Thanks, Mark
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe Prowlerfan was simply a speculator, seeing an opportunity to turn a buck. I seem to recall that he put it up for sale shortly after purchasing it. I had some pictures of it since I corresponded with him prior to purchase, but I've dumped those files from my hard drive. He also purchased an OEM power steering unit and promptly put it up for sale.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-063503.html

There is a thread in the archives but I can't get it to open.
ASC Built Fiero Prototype Convertible

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 06-28-2015).]

Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! It was a good read but, I am really more interested in the design aspects of it. Is this the same guy who bought the 1986 Pontiac prototype convertible in 2008? Again I am looking for ideas for my own...
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if he's the same. Sorry. In one of the searches I did, he said the convertible top was of the same design as the Corvette around that era.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this the car you are referring to?

Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cow,
I am unable to see your pictures... Funny thing, as soon as the pictures refreshed, I could see them. These are pictures of the factory 1986 Convertible that I was able to sit in at the 20th anniversary show. I wish I had some pictures of this top 1/2 way up....

Thanks, Mark

[This message has been edited by Mark A. Klein (edited 06-29-2015).]

Darth Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth ZSend a Private Message to Darth ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love convertibles, but IMO the Fiero doesn' t make for a very attractive convertible. This one looks pretty decent with the top down. One that I saw with the top up looked pretty terrible though.
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Z:

I love convertibles, but IMO the Fiero doesn' t make for a very attractive convertible. This one looks pretty decent with the top down. One that I saw with the top up looked pretty terrible though.

Check out mine, link listed in my signature. I think it will change your mind...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow - FOR SALE! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/070673.html
1988 Fiero 4-cyl Coupe - Dad's car, the Indy 'clone' - now enjoyed by my older brother in memory of Dad

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock