2015 Dells Run (Who is Coming) by The Prezzzz
Started on: 04-29-2015 10:09 PM
Replies: 69 (1451 views)
Last post by: tshark on 06-01-2015 10:25 AM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I will have FIERO PARTS for sale at great deals as I always do!!!
IP: Logged
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did someone say stuff for sale? NIFE will have most of our merchandise available for purchase at The Dells Run. Including the limited edition Fiero Playing Cards and FIERORAMA 20 T-shirts. Fierorama T-Shirts tend to sell out quick in sizes besides L and XL, so if you want one, Dells Run is a good time to buy.

To check out all of our merchandise go to http://fierofocus.com/store.html

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 05-21-2015).]

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Washing, polishing, and waxing my Fiero today getting it ready. Cleaning the interior tomorrow. Packing up Tuesday. Loading up and leaving on Wednesday. Can't wait. Had a real good time last year. Looking like it's calling for rain. Hope it stops for the show on Sunday but what the hell.
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One week till show time, we have Fieros coming in from across the country for the Mid-West Reginal. everything is set for a great weekend.

See everyone there

------------------
The Prezzz

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notwohorns, you're leaving Wednesday, now?

I hope it doesn't rain.

I assembled mine for appearances, and went for a drive. My Fiero is having the predictable TCC lockup. I was hoping to wait until next year to deal with that, but I guess the car has other plans. It's been a year since my Fiero has was this assembled. I'm using a borrowed dash, until I fix mine.
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want to be there, Took the car for a shake down run in Friday, and ran like crap by the end. Car won't be looked at till Tuesday night or Wednesday... Crossing our fingers something small that I missed our broke when I had things apart this winter.

Really hoping I can have it for power tour the following weekend. Have ave a plan b for power tour work the wrangler, but dells run won't be the same without the Fiero

If no car we might still make a appearance. Would come up Saturday and might stay night, nothing booked as of yet just found out I can get Sunday of work today.. What timing huh?

[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 05-24-2015).]

fiero_derrickwi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_derrickwiSend a Private Message to fiero_derrickwiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leaving on Thursday.. see everyone there
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tshark:

Notwohorns, you're leaving Wednesday, now?

We decided to leave on Wednesday and take our time going up to see what we can see. That give us most of Thursday to see the Dells

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

Want to be there, Took the car for a shake down run in Friday, and ran like crap by the end. Car won't be looked at till Tuesday night or Wednesday... Crossing our fingers something small that I missed our broke when I had things apart this winter.

Really hoping I can have it for power tour the following weekend. Have ave a plan b for power tour work the wrangler, but dells run won't be the same without the Fiero

If no car we might still make a appearance. Would come up Saturday and might stay night, nothing booked as of yet just found out I can get Sunday of work today.. What timing huh?

Did it have a service engine light? Hope you guys make it either way.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone is going to be leaving from or heading thru the rockford area around 11am Thursday, we have a small caravan of 3 that will be meeting there. Hit me up if you want details.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's push that rain off until the following Monday if we can...
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Let's push that rain off until the following Monday if we can...

Until 6/1, yes. The Power Tour is on 6/8, I believe.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 05-26-2015).]

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Did it have a service engine light? Hope you guys make it either way.

Bulb was burned out I found out... Was just the ignition coil should be there and staying the night to Sunday
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

Yes I will have FIERO PARTS for sale at great deals as I always do!!!

Can you bring some air cleaner wing nuts for 84 and 87?
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So cannot wait for this day to be over... w-a-n-t t-o g-o!!!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

Bulb was burned out I found out...

Doh! Well that sure wont help!
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bring a fresh roll of black electrical tape if anyone has any check engine light issues.... Homer Simpson style!
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spent the last four days getting 2 cars ready to go! One of them we have only owned for 7 days and it hasn't been at the Dells Run since 1998. Had to put about 40 hours of work into it to make it road worthy.
Leaving tomorrow as soon as we get Alex out of school.

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart
2008 Red HHR SS
2008 White Trailblazer 3-LT

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got my special yellow one off the wheel carts and road tested for any issues. Wasn't expecting any coming out of storage but after sitting for 6 months.

Also bringing one of my red ones. Care to guess which one?
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is some Thursday pictures. Don't need to be a facebook member to view them

https://www.facebook.com/me...&type=1&l=a89900a3cf
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the weather might be a little better. still calling for 50% chance all day

Leaving in 2 hours...see you guys there
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Missing the Dells today for the 1st time in many years.

I feel like I'm playing hooky from school.

Wishing you all a great time.

Archie
Flicky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlickySend a Private Message to FlickyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I was set for a nice 4 day weekend. Car decided to eat the selector cable stranding me for 2 days. Was able to get it lubed up to the point I could limp back home.

Got a set of Rodney's cables coming.

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some from today. Early in the show.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero John, how did I not find you? LOL!

It was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new people.

I never got to speak with the guy with the blue Fiero above, either. Very nice car. If you are on here and would PM me, that'd be great. There were some really nice cars there, but good people, too.

Now, except for the guy from Ontario, and the guy from Nebraska, everyone should be home by now. Did everyone make it home OK? The guy from Florida flew in, so should be back by now. Did I hear some people were staying in Madison?

Mrfred8, I'm curious what the problem was. Will the computer tell you?

Mark, I'm guessing you got back OK, because I saw your alternate ride on the back of the trailer through Springfield. And no, my Fiero didn't break down...my wife stopped to change her eyes.

One other thing. I think I passed Mr 84 Indy on the way up, but was following him for the first part of the cruise. Shortly before he stopped, I noticed that the fuel door was open, and then the reverse lights came on while he was driving forward. I stopped with him, and he fixed his fuel door, but I never spoke with hime after. If you are he or know him, you may want to mention this to him.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 05-31-2015).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should have stuck around for your trophy tshark. I think notwohorns has it for you.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't expect a trophy. I had to go to church. I wanted to be back for the club pic, but missed that.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great weekend. Cruises and events and hanging out. The only day it rained was show day, at least the last half of the show was dry. Also I didnt have to go re-wash my car show day, just towel dry it.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A fun show even for me without my Fiero. I was able to chauffeur some people around to the cruises and dining events. Tom needs to do a better job at controlling the weather. There were many really nice cars at the Dells.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I blame the weather on the Prezzz. Apparen'ly, he wasn't good this year. He admitted it on Sunday. Hopefully, his new ”deal” works for next year.

Really, the rain was an annoyance. I wasn't thrilled. I can't say it was a show stopper, though. I can't think of anything I didn't get to do, as a result.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock