2015 Dells Run (Who is Coming) by The Prezzzz
Started on: 04-29-2015 10:09 PM
Replies: 69 (1451 views)
Last post by: tshark on 06-01-2015 10:25 AM
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2015 Dells Run

We have everything set for the 1st Fiero Show in the Midwest for 2015. Fieros, Friends & Fun are all on the list at this years show. So did everyone get their room? They go fast and they are hard to come by the closer we get to show time. Remember the dates May 28th, 29th, 30th & 31st

------------------
The Prezzz

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nife Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nife EventsClick Here to visit Nife Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nife EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be there for sure!
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need some Dells Trivia to keep us occupied until then!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going wherever my GPS directs me.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um, shouldn't this thread be bursting? There must be more people coming.
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a day when it would have been but everybody is now on Facebook instead of forums.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. I have a real life. Facebook isn't for me.
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Hmmm. I have a real life. Facebook isn't for me.

By "real life" you mean nearly 2000 forum posts in the past year?

Oh the irony.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Um, shouldn't this thread be bursting? There must be more people coming.

They got excited before May 1

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095294.html
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:
By "real life" you mean nearly 2000 forum posts in the past year?
Oh the irony.

Woo-hoo! ”Nearly 2000” posts! Yep. One small facet of my life happens to be participating on this forum.
PFF
System Bot
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Every one,
I had to make a trip to MN to pick up a truck for work and I drove back Hwy 94 with no issues on the road. a few spots with construction but nothing to worry about. rooms are filling up fast and we should have a great weekend.

------------------
The Prezzz

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm coming. I have my Chula room, but still need hotels for my trip up and places to see until the following Friday

I plan on picking up the Power Tour after the Dells and need to find some sites in the area to kill a few days before driving to Madison. I'm thinking of stopping at Antique Archeology near Davenport. I almost stopped there last year, but didn't.

The Tucson is a bit more comfortable for my old bones than a Fiero for two + weeks of cruising..
woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be there but the Fiero will be staying home.

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by woodyhere:

We will be there but the Fiero will be staying home.

Woody

Fiero not running?
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be there!

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart
2008 Red HHR SS
2008 White Trailblazer 3-LT

woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found the problem with the FAST fuel injection. The problem was my fault but the guys at Fast were absolutely no help in finding what was wrong. I found the problem when I took their harness apart. I still have a bumper stop to cut down. The 84 front is on and painted. The car isn't totally back together because of all the outside crap (like work) that interferes with the important stuff... like getting the car back together. I hope I can drive it in the next week or two.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by woodyhere:
.. The car isn't totally back together because of all the outside crap (like work) that interferes with the important stuff... like getting the car back together. I hope I can drive it in the next week or two.

I can understand that for sure
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 Weeks Away!!!!!!
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So... when are people planning on heading out or arriving?

I think we're putting together a small group heading out early on Thursday from the South Suburbs of Minneapolis (Lakeville) around 9am and taking Hwy 52 South to I-90 East... Trying to get to the Dells in time for Lunch!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Myself and zmdonal plan on getting there between 12 and 1pm Thursday.

PFF
System Bot
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are heading up on Friday should be there around 3ish.
Ronnyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnyboySend a Private Message to RonnyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would love to come but with Automotion the week before, it's going to be hard to swing both
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there with 4 more fieros. If mine is ready that will be 5.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think we're putting together a small group heading out early on Thursday from the South Suburbs of Minneapolis (Lakeville) around 9am and taking Hwy 52 South to I-90 East... Trying to get to the Dells in time for Lunch!

Bringing the Silver one?
kwagner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This may be a dumb question but... why is 1987 coupe its own class? Wouldn't it already be covered in A or B? Or does someone want their own class so they can win a trophy?
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

This may be a dumb question but... why is 1987 coupe its own class? Wouldn't it already be covered in A or B? Or does someone want their own class so they can win a trophy?

Every year the Midwest Fiero Clubs honors a specific car. This year its the 1987 Coupe. The winner at the Dells run will be able to compete with all the other midwest show winners at Fierorama in September to be named the Best 1987 Coupe in the Midwest.
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Each year, all the Midwestern Fiero events pick a winning Fiero from one chosen year and then all the winners are invited to Fierorama for a chance at a special "Best in the Midwest" trophy. They went through '84-'88 stock Fieros already and are now doing '84-88 "interpretation" which could mean anything from mild to wild custom. This year its the '87s turn.

EDIT: Looks like Mrfred types faster than I do....

[This message has been edited by css9450 (edited 05-12-2015).]

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

css9450

5413 posts
Member since Nov 2002

Or does someone want their own class so they can win a trophy?

Its a good question though.

I went to a show like that once. There were about a hundred Mustangs there. All the "regular" Mustang classes were packed, so some of them were registering in the other categories instead - Stock 80s, Stock 90s, Project Class, Woman Owned, etc. It was like "machine politics" in action.

woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't really care how the cars are judged. I just hope people keep feeling it's fair and worth bringing their cars for everyone to enjoy. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of Fiero's and meeting their owners.

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we can meet up with you Minneapolis folks in the Rochester area Thursday.
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Bringing the Silver one?

He sure as heck ain't bringing the green one...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:
He sure as heck ain't bringing the green one...

No green one and no red one or?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-15-2015).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bringing the Silver one?

Maybe....

I think we can meet up with you Minneapolis folks in the Rochester area Thursday.

What... you don't want to drive north, just to go back south? Marty is going to pick up the caravan along I-90 heading east past Elgin. We are going to just call him as we pass through Pine Island area. Do you want to just plan on "meeting" us southbound on 52 somewhere?

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What... you don't want to drive north, just to go back south? Marty is going to pick up the caravan along I-90 heading east past Elgin. We are going to just call him as we pass through Pine Island area. Do you want to just plan on "meeting" us southbound on 52 somewhere?

If you text or call me me when you are passing Cannon Falls exits and we leave then that will put us about the same time as you passing thru Rochester. Depending on your speed . Something like that would work youd take 52 to 90 I presume..
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep hearing talk of coming out of hibernation up there. Is it that cold? I see temps about 50-77 defrees F. Looks like rain during the event.

I'm guessing the water park won't be very well attended.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too early to believe any forecast. The INDOOR waterpark will probably be crowded if it does rain.
Nife Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nife EventsClick Here to visit Nife Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nife EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone ready for the Dells Run? NIFE has some fun events we hope everyone will enjoy.

Meet near the main entrance to Chula Vista for all events

FRIDAY MAY 29th
8:30AM Depart for Breakfast. NIFE will be your host for a quick cruise to Stuff’s Restaurant located at 4144 North Hwy 13 to enjoy a great breakfast.

12:45PM Join us for a tour of the Al Ringling Mansion and nearby Al Ringling Theater in Baraboo, WI. Gather and line up at 12:45pm to depart at 1:00pm. We will take a scenic back-road drive to Baraboo, WI to arrive about 1:30pm. Parking is available on the Ringling Mansion grounds. The cost for both of these guided tours is $14.00 per person. Each tour will take about 45 minutes. For info and pictures please go to RinglingMansion.com and AlRingling.com. We will return to the Dells and stop for dinner at 5:00pm at Mitzi's American Grill. Those not able to make the tour may join us at the restaurant at 5:00pm.5:00PM Meet for dinner at Mitzi’s American Grill hosted by NIFE. Mitzi’s is located at 1101 East Broadway.

SATURDAY MAY 30th
5:00PM Depart for Dinner. NIFE will be your host for a cruise to Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub located at 644 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy. After a long day at the Show and Dells Run cruise enjoy a relaxing dinner with Sprecher's world renowned craft beer and soda.

[This message has been edited by Nife Events (edited 05-18-2015).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero John-WI here!!!!! , I will be there late Friday night Brandin has baseball and we are leaving after the game ends to come to the Dells, I will have some (don't know how much) BUT I WILL FILL MY CHEVY MALIBU, so I should have pretty much Fiero stuff.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

Fiero John-WI here!!!!! , I will be there late Friday night Brandin has baseball and we are leaving after the game ends to come to the Dells, I will have some (don't know how much) BUT I WILL FILL MY CHEVY MALIBU, so I should have pretty much Fiero stuff.

You selling parts then?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock