Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Has anybody installed the Fiero Fiberglass F355 or F360 rear bumper covers?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Has anybody installed the Fiero Fiberglass F355 or F360 rear bumper covers? by yellowstone
Started on: 04-01-2015 06:48 AM
Replies: 7 (913 views)
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 04-05-2015 04:47 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title says. Quality, fit and finish, installation experiences, pictures?

Thanks!

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't speak to the 355 rear bumper, but I have the front bumper. Its thick, well laid fiberglass, but there are some issues with the shape. Looks like a well made production piece of a not so well made mold.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More info haven't been following the forum for a while.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So there's no-one who has installed one of these rear bumpers in all the years that Fiero Fiberglass has offered them?

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 04-05-2015).]

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen two members with the 360 bumper but none with the 355
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

I've seen two members with the 360 bumper but none with the 355

I have seen the 355 only on Whodeanie's gray car but I've never seen the 360 bumper installed before. Who has them? Pictures?
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2015 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:
I have seen the 355 only on Whodeanie's gray car but I've never seen the 360 bumper installed before. Who has them? Pictures?

That was also a one-off bumper made from an actual 355 bumper IIRC, and not a Fiero Fiberglass bumper.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it the one I am putting on Johns car? it was Deans prototype. Far as installing it so far it is roughed in and the plastic egg crate cant be used. there are a few little issues too but nothing major with the area by the side molding/ side marker lights. I had to notch out a bit but it should be self explanatory installing. //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/092359-12.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock