Hulki Passing by JOHNNY6SPEED
Started on: 03-12-2015 09:43 PM
Replies: 12 (389 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 03-13-2015 04:15 PM
JOHNNY6SPEED

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JOHNNY6SPEEDSend a Private Message to JOHNNY6SPEEDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Folks,
I just learned about the passing of a great man Hulki. Not only was Hulki a great person, but what about those engineering skills. Not only did he have vision with
his designs but he could execute them with all odds against him. Without Hulki's determination and persistence and the John Schinella design, we would not have the
fun we all have had with the Fiero.
God Bless Hulki and his family
Sincerely,
John Callies
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JOHNNY6SPEED:

Hi Folks,
I just learned about the passing of a great man Hulki. Not only was Hulki a great person, but what about those engineering skills. Not only did he have vision with
his designs but he could execute them with all odds against him. Without Hulki's determination and persistence and the John Schinella design, we would not have the
fun we all have had with the Fiero.
God Bless Hulki and his family
Sincerely,
John Callies

Hello John
Welcome to the forum....
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, John Callies. Nice to meet you. It is a true shame to have lost such a great person like Hulki.
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum John. I glad to see one of the guys who made the Fiero happen has joined in on the forum. I am sure that the "Construction Zone" and "Technical Discussion" sections of the forum will be of interest to you.

Fred
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!

I cherish the moments from the 25th Anniversary show where I met Hulki and yourself. We Fiero people seem to be a dwindling crowd and have to support each other.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again for joining John. Hulki truly was a great man and brought a lot of joy to a lot of people.

I think you will find a lot of good stuff on PFF. A lot of people you met a the 25th and 30th are on the forum and will be delighted that you are now here too!

Paul
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,

You may be interested in seeing this thread, if you haven't already.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095221.html

Welcome to our little corner of the web.
I usually tell newcomers "Welcome to our obsession!", but I think you understand that already.

Take care.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Wow, John Callies. Nice to meet you. It is a true shame to have lost such a great person like Hulki.

I agree, on both counts. John, I appreciate your contributions to the fiero, as I've long been a fan of the IMSA project and the people involved that made it happen. It's inspired my fiero racecar, among others I'm sure. Any stories or pics you'd care to share I'd love to see

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum, John, and thank you for the sentiment.
We are all diminished by Hulki's passing. Some of the best times in my life have involved Fieros. Lots of good memories... and frustration ... go along with that little car.

Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum John. I am a relative newcomer to the Fiero scene but I see what a great guy Hulki was and we owe you both a debt of gratitude for our beloved Fiero's. RIP Hulki
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Mr. Callies!

I work in the automotive industry, and have met a couple people who knew Hulki, and they always had something positive to say about him. I saw him at the 20th show years ago, but couldn't bring myself to talk to him. He will be missed.
PFF
System Bot
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Welcome!

I cherish the moments from the 25th Anniversary show where I met Hulki and yourself. We Fiero people seem to be a dwindling crowd and have to support each other.

Same here. That weekend will always be in my memory, one of the best I've ever had. Enjoying the company of friends, experiencing once-in-a-lifetime thrills, and the honor of meeting folks like Hulki and John.
WELCOME to the Forum John!!!
And my most sincere condolences on Hulki's passing.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock