Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Cruise - Baltimore County, Maryland (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Cruise - Baltimore County, Maryland by dajack761
Started on: 02-10-2015 01:33 PM
Replies: 52 (1143 views)
Last post by: dajack761 on 05-01-2015 07:08 PM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Won't be long now...

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

How did you teach your dog to paint so well?
IP: Logged
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With a rolled up newspaper.
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

I marked it on my calendar. No definite decision yet, but I would like to join this event.
Dave

Great Dave, I hope you can make it!
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DaJack, maybe we can get together and do a pre-cruise cruise. We could pick a nice day and race check out the route and stuff. Give me a call or text. tree oh foe dash seben won too dash oh non too won
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

DaJack, maybe we can get together and do a pre-cruise cruise. We could pick a nice day and race check out the route and stuff. Give me a call or text. tree oh foe dash seben won too dash oh non too won

Sounds like a plan. I'll text you.

... --- ..- -. -.. ... / .-.. .. -.- . / .- / .--. .-.. .- -. .-.-.- / .. .----. .-.. .-.. / - . -..- - / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-

[This message has been edited by dajack761 (edited 03-12-2015).]

FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dajack761:

... --- ..- -. -.. ... / .-.. .. -.- . / .- / .--. .-.. .- -. .-.-.- / .. .----. .-.. .-.. / - . -..- - / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-

Haha!! Nice!
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2015 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any thoughts to a rain date? I know that our rides won't rust but HV C &C doesn't meet in the rain. And you are getting a lot of interest. It would help people plan. Just wondering?
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2015 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA/GT:

Any thoughts to a rain date? I know that our rides won't rust but HV C &C doesn't meet in the rain. And you are getting a lot of interest. It would help people plan. Just wondering?

That's a good question. May 16th may be a possible rain date but we'll have to play it by ear. Let's hope for warm sunny weather for on May 2nd.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Folks,

The cruise is this Saturday and barring any severe weather changes we will be hitting the road as planned. I'm trying to firm up my head count so if you could shoot me email to dajack761 at gmail dot com. I'm sure that's not cryptic enough to fool a bot but I'm not feeling up to morse code at the moment...but I digress.

So far I have the following Fiero folk attending

dajack761
NavyFieroDriver81
No2pencil
MyTime
PatrickTRoof

And 3 others from Facebook and the MAFOA website.

As a side note, some attendees from outlying areas have asked if the civil unrest in Baltimore City will impact the cruise. The answer to that question is no. Our cruise route is outside of the city limits. We will be traveling north and east of the city on county roads. We will be far removed from any uphieval and will be able to enjoy a fun cruise in our iconic cars and end the adventure with a sea food lunch at Joe's Crab Shack.

[This message has been edited by dajack761 (edited 05-01-2015).]

Navyfierodriver81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Navyfierodriver81Send a Private Message to Navyfierodriver81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am definitely still in.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Navyfierodriver81:

I am definitely still in.

Excellent! Glad to here it.
PFF
System Bot
Shade Tree Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have room for one more .
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shade Tree Fiero:

Do you have room for one more .

Heck yeah! The more the merrier.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave