Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 2015 Round-Up #18 Thread (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 2015 Round-Up #18 Thread by Marine1981
Started on: 01-24-2015 10:22 PM
Replies: 93 (2383 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 04-28-2015 02:57 PM
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, here is a bit of the itinerary for the event. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. It's ok to give out my phone number to any Fiero person that asks for it.

Friday
6:00 Serrano's for dinner. (Happy hour is Only until 6:30) **Time was edited**

Saturday
breakfast on your own ( There is an Einsteins Bagel place nearby)
10:00 games next to hotel
12:00 County Line BBQ on the lake
2:00pm Camp Mabry Muster Day
5:00pm Twisted X Brewery
7:00pm Cabela's Car Hangout hosted by Gearheads Club
8:00pm Logan's next to Cabela's

Sunday
9:30am breakfast, Dos Salsas

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 04-14-2015).]

IP: Logged
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben..........tell Beca she is doing a great job!

Mike & Sharon parker
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reservations Made!

Now if the weather will cooperate I'll have Blue ready to cruise

Jim
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
room is booked
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierosmith:

Reservations Made!

Now if the weather will cooperate I'll have Blue ready to cruise

Jim

You better take these nice days when you can Jim.
It`s suppose to be nice Friday into next week.
MarineWife1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you guys for your help and support. It was very difficult to get going on it this year because finding a hotel was so hard. As soon as we got that, I had the rest done in no time flat, including the routes. I will be test driving them next week during Spring Break (one of the benefits of being a teacher lol) and I will make any required adjustments as well as visit the locations in person. I can't wait!!!

~Becca
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Becca.
Does Logans have a party room?
MarineWife1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not that I know of. I haven't called yet because I have no voice. I've been sick since last Thursday. Lost my voice on Sunday and haven't gotten it back yet. But I plan to go to all of the locations on Monday in person. On their website, they say they don't take reservations, only call ahead seating. But I think with a group of our size, they will make an exception. If not, I will find somewhere else to go. Chili's is the same way. We might have to go to Twin Peaks lol. I was just trying to go somewhere right next to Cabela's. I'll let y'all know more Monday night.

~Becca
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2015 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok everyone, there is just over 2 weeks till the deadline on the shirts! I need all orders by the 31st of this month! Please rememeber to include what size you need in the paypal notes. Thanks again and Becca I hope your voice gets better!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2015 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Ok everyone, there is just over 2 weeks till the deadline on the shirts! I need all orders by the 31st of this month! Please rememeber to include what size you need in the paypal notes. Thanks again and Becca I hope your voice gets better!

XXL shirt please and PP sending ur way in a sec
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everybody, don`t forget that Tuesday is the deadline for booking your hotel room.
PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on everyone, the clock is ticking.
Only five rooms have been booked and tomorrow afternoon looms in the distance.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP! Last day to make the reservations for the Hotel. Also the T-Shirts will be available in Ladies style also for those interested.

Ben
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has come to my attention that if you call in to the motel and book a room on your own without using the reserved block (which has expired) that you can get a room with double beds for just a little more money.
When I called to hold the rooms they told me that there were only rooms with single beds available.
I`m sorry for the mis-information but I guess maybe they have a limited number of rooms with double beds.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Becca went and toured the brewery we are going to stop at the other day. Sounds like a a good time! Can't wait to go myself.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is only about 10 days left to get your tshirt order in. Ive only gotten 4 orders so far! I dont know if it was a lack of excitement for the design or if hardly anyone has paypal! If you have concerns about anything please feel free to pm, call, or text me!
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

There is only about 10 days left to get your tshirt order in. Ive only gotten 4 orders so far! I dont know if it was a lack of excitement for the design or if hardly anyone has paypal! If you have concerns about anything please feel free to pm, call, or text me!

Bump. Paid just now. XL please.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top, Be sure to purchase a shirt if you need one.

Ben
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI... The Motel 6 'Fiero rate' block of rooms is closed. They still have vacancy, but the new rate is $71 unless you have a AAA membership.

Yay procrastination costing me money!!
White88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White88GTSend a Private Message to White88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben & Becca,

Thank you for all of your efforts organizing this great event and keeping the Round-Up tradition strong for another year. I have booked a room at the motel, so Niki and I are planning be there. If possible, I would like to request 3 shirts (1 medium and 2 large), to be added to the T-shirt order.

Thanks,

Nathan
PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alrighty then! T shirt orders are closed and done! Ive got a small list of everyone who ordered.thank you!
shaun damico
jim east
steve steele
ben and becca
sean rickard
stephen poe
troy smalley
blake moore
mike good
mike parker
nathan kramer
ceaser gonzalez
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Anthony, and thanks for sending my hoodie with Blake this past weekend.
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everybody. I've been mia for a few years but ready to come back, fiero number 4 in the works. so if I make it down I will be on my motorcycle. Just thought I'd say hey.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, Getting closer. Can't wait to meet up with everyone. We have a surprise for those that show up too.

Ben
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys have fun.
I won`t be able to make it.
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben & Becca, way to go on organizing all this.... I will be there for the Saturday if nothing changes in the next week. Looking forward to getting the Finale out with friends again.
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Change the dates to May 1, 2, 3...I'll be home then...lol

Really wish I could make it this year. We had a great time last year. My daughter enjoyed the pizza and the drive (blind hills gave her butterflies in the tummy).

We'll be there in force next year...Hopefully, we'll bring two Fieros.

Have a great time and post plenty of pictures.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, my plans have changed again and I will be there.
I will be busy Friday night but may see if anyone is hanging out at the motel on my way home.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those DFW metroplex travelers that want to join in Friday caravan, meet at the Home Depot in Cleburne at 0830. We will roll out at 0900. It is about 2 hours to Burnet where they are expecting us at the airport for some good photo ops and a private tour. Cost is $5.
http://hlscaf.sharepoint.com/Pages/default.aspx
The place I planned to eat for lunch recently closed, but the museum curator is going to recommend us a place on the town square. From Burnet, we will head to Longhorn Caverns for a 1.5 hour tour. Cost is $16. After getting our cave on... We will head to the hotel and get ready for supper with our hosts.
Longhorn Caverns suggests that we book early, so reserve the 3pm tour:
http://www.longhorncaverns.com/dailytours.html
With all the rain, the windflowers will be out in full force, and our path is 281. Open invite! Hope you can make it!!
PFF
System Bot
MarineWife1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2015 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineWife1981Send a Private Message to MarineWife1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben and I wish we could join y'all at Longhorn Caverns. We are so excited for this weekend!!

Itinerary:

Friday Dinner @6pm: crashing Serrano's at the hotel. No reservation allowed hence the no Caverns.
Ben and I should be there no later than 5:30pm to get our name on the list. An RSVP would help GREATLY for Friday night since there is no reservation. The manager actually laughed at me when I asked...

Saturday Breakfast ON YOUR OWN!!! No hotel breakfast.
10:00am Fiero games in the parking lot next door courtesy of Mike G.
10:45am Leave hotel/Mike G's work lot
11:30am County Line BBQ at Lake Austin for Lunch (reservation is allowed and made for 11:30)
1:10am Camp Mabry for Muster Day events (check website for full event listing)
2:00pm Camp Mabry WWII Re-actment
3:20pm Leave Camp Mabry
4:50pm Twisted X Brewery for 5pm tour
7:00pm Gearhead's weekly car show @ Cabela's
8:00pm Dinner at Logan's (again no reservation allowed so I will put our name down when we get there at 7pm)

Sunday Breakfast: 9:30am Dos Salsas (no reservation required - hostess assured me over and over that 30+ people would be okay to walk in...)
Ben will do his best to wake me. Or he will leave me and get there on time. Can I hitch a hide from someone else who likes to sleep in???

~Becca
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2015 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sleep in.
For someone like myself who gets up at 5 or 6, 9:30 is way past sleeping in.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-15-2015).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On Sunday after breakfast, I think Jennifer and I are going to see the falls in Perdenales State Park and then hit a restaurant in Johnson City we heard good things about (maple pecan fried chicken!!) before heading back home up 281. If anyone would like to join... You're welcome to come with!
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2015 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone have a safe & great time. Won't be able to attend because of work.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mike & Sharon Parker
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Overall a very successful event! A few snags with dinner and breakfast but the weather could have been worse than it was. Look forward to seeing everyone again at the next event.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What happened to all the post event pictures? Y'all posting on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook?

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

What happened to all the post event pictures? Y'all posting on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook?

Yes...LOL...they have multiple pictures on Facebook through their club site Bat City Fieros. I think the days of multiple event pictures being posted directly to PFF are limited/gone since immediate posting is easier through all of the apps you have listed above and others.

Sad day that no one from the event posted here as well.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot my Photobucket login so I need to upload them there first. Sorry guys.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock