Can't view older topics by Lancer-AM
Started on: 12-21-2014 06:07 PM
Replies: 5 (175 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 12-22-2014 12:12 AM
Lancer-AM

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have tried on 4 different computers and multiple browsers but I cannot get the forum to show anything older than 30 days. I've even tried manipulating the address days prune to no avail. Anything I am missing?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I created my account, I seem to recall the option to hide older topics. I looked in my profile, but didn't see an option to change it.
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lancer-AM:
I have tried on 4 different computers and multiple browsers but I cannot get the forum to show anything older than 30 days. I've even tried manipulating the address days prune to no avail. Anything I am missing?

I thought I was the only person who's experienced that.

Click on "Show All Topics" (as I imagine you've already done), and although your computer may for some odd reason still revert to claiming it's showing something like "Past 30 Days Only", it actually then allows one to search through far older topics than that .

That problem, experienced by myself, but now confirmed by the observations of Lancer-AM, a newbie, "on 4 different computers and multiple browsers", surely deserves the attention of an administrator on this forum who can repair this months-old glitch on Pennock's Fiero Forum, yes?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

That problem, experienced by myself, but now confirmed by the observations of Lancer-AM, a newbie, "on 4 different computers and multiple browsers", surely deserves the attention of an administrator on this forum who can repair this months-old glitch on Pennock's Fiero Forum, yes?

Nothing new, but sure, give Cliff a shout... Can't see topics past 30 days
Lancer-AM

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Nothing new, but sure, give Cliff a shout... Can't see topics past 30 days

Wasn't sure if it was something new, can't see past 30 days ;-)

I know it used to work. As a long time stalker of this forum there was a time when you could go back.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lancer-AM:

Wasn't sure if it was something new, can't see past 30 days ;-)

Good point. However...

The search function can take you back to posts/threads dating from 1999, but yeah, there appears to be glitch in how far back the forum itself will present the topics.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock