Thank you PFF! I WON!!! by Curlrup
Started on: 12-01-2014 07:12 PM
Replies: 14 (442 views)
Last post by: Khw on 12-02-2014 07:55 PM
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won the 3d Printer you all were harassed into voting for a week ago! Thank you!! I couldn't have done it without my Fiero family! They are shipping the machine ASAP. I decided to run a bunch of Keychains would take a long time and cost me a fortune in material. So I am going to run an E-nable hand and donate it to a kid in need of a prosthetic hand on behalf of my supporters and PFF. I think that is the best way to thank everyone....Also Fiero parts on deck!!! If you have an idea share with me!

THANK YOU!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Adamdiz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdamdizSend a Private Message to AdamdizEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very cool! Congrats!
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats man very awesome! I guess the real winners is the who ever gets the prosthetic hand and R2.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome Curly! Pics of the hand when you give it to him!!!
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool

What printer and where was the contest held?

I bought a printer through kickstarter last year and recently received it. Just got it working the past few weeks. Fun stuff!

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now thats pretty cool Congratulations !!!!!!! Here was the thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094921.html

Now do we get a FOB !!!! jk

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know when you ship out that owl bobblehead
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats. Looking forward to seeing an OT post on the setup and the first test runs you do.
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing an OT post on the setup and the first test runs you do.

Absolutely. I will document the hand build and whatever else I run. Super excited.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAGO!
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome man
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool.

Glad we were able to help you out.

Send me one of these guys when you get a chance:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4249

84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All right, glad you won and what you are doing for someone else who has nothing to do with us. We or at least I never expect anything from anyone here for helping them out in any way and would rather see something like that be done.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 12-02-2014).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wooooo! Congrats!

I was happy to help along with all the others that helped out to .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock