IMSA GET-TOGETHER by mrfred8
Started on: 08-25-2014 09:31 AM
Replies: 78 (2154 views)
Last post by: Chris Hodson on 07-13-2015 04:18 PM
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

What is the target date and where, Fred??

20th Annual Fierorama Weekend - September 11-13 2015 with the actual show on the 13th. St Charles IL
IP: Logged
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought we were talking about an IMSA get together and not in combination with another show.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

I thought we were talking about an IMSA get together and not in combination with another show.

? I don't know. First post talks about Fierorama then the only other discussion talks about possibly with the Daytona show (but nothing seemed to come of that). If some wants organize an IMSA only meetup, go for it.

I think an IMSA/Widebody meetup would be great at the 20th Annual Fierorama Weekend.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Combo with another show sounds good to me, otherwise I probably wont be there , I dont have an IMSA.
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:
? I don't know. First post talks about Fierorama then the only other discussion talks about possibly with the Daytona show (but nothing seemed to come of that). If some wants organize an IMSA only meetup, go for it.

I think an IMSA/Widebody meetup would be great at the 20th Annual Fierorama Weekend.

Although I hope to have my IMSA DGP Wide Body sold by the 20th FIERORAMA (and HOPEFULLY have the new '88 Formula T-Top painted! lol) I think combining a IMSA meet with FIERORAMA is a great idea. It would be a cool "added attraction" for everyone.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am set on fierorama....(far as I know)
Section off an IMSA area/spot for parking. (remember we have wide bodies)
we park together. and have a good time.
eat pizza and tease the guy from Texas.

If that is not the plan, please set something in stone.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I am set on fierorama....(far as I know)
Section off an IMSA area/spot for parking. (remember we have wide bodies)
we park together. and have a good time.
eat pizza and tease the guy from Texas.

If that is not the plan, please set something in stone.

That's pretty much the plan, depending on how many we get coming, we could divide into a few classes (by Kit Manufacturer or Engine or something).
I will start getting a head count in a few months on who is planning on coming.

And the offer is still there for Free Pizza for anyone who comes from Texas .

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfred8

1719 posts
Member since Oct 2011

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

Regrettably, mine is going up for sale.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

You need to make sure whoever buys it brings it to the Meetup.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should get contact with the Capitol City Fiero club. And us people on the west side of the state for some events to show off that nice car.

Originally posted by sicktoys:

I would love to knock the dust off of mine and make the date to meet some new friends

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need to make sure whoever buys it brings it to the Meetup.

I promise I will Fred!
I have a few people interested in it.
If this lousy weather ever breaks I can get some good current pictures and post it.

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Fierorama is in September I should be able to make it. I'll do everything I can to have my car ready by then. May not be painted but it will be a runner.

Revin, you got my six?

Mmmm, free pizza...
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

If Fierorama is in September I should be able to make it. I'll do everything I can to have my car ready by then. May not be painted but it will be a runner.

Revin, you got my six?

Mmmm, free pizza...

yep!
Let's show them how to eat pizza!
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

If Fierorama is in September I should be able to make it.

Yes it is. More info about Fierorama is available here http://www.fierofocus.com/fierorama_2010.html . We are still finalizing Saturday Events, updates will be posted there.

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

It's sold

Fixed it for you.

------------------
2009 G8 GT Kook's 1 3/4 LT's, Kooks catted Xpipe, Magnaflow axleback, Vararam CAI, HSRK, HPTuners, Atari gauges

1988 Fiero GT L67, GT4067S, w2a, F23, & more

1987 Fiero GT 3.4TDC Road Racer.

ƒ13r0'$ rµ£3

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:
Fixed it for you.

Congrats! See ya in September

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congrats! See ya in September

maybe not Fred......Florida is a looooong way from St. Charles! lol (I'll still kick in for the pizza tho !).

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Long, long way from Fl.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you need us to take the scenic route from Texas and pick you up?

The more widebodies the better...September is a long way off, more than enough time to pre-plan.

Long, long way from Fl.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IDK, I hope to have a SBC, choptop and interior mods done this year on it... I KEED I KEED!!!!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel so left out

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I feel so left out

Whats the status of your car? Is there a build thread?
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Whats the status of your car? Is there a build thread?

It probably got archived for lack of activity

VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It probably got archived for lack of activity

The car or the thread?

Neither have had much lovin ................

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

The car or the thread?

Neither have had much lovin ................

The Navy keeps him busy.

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

The Navy keeps him busy.

PK didn`t join the Navy, he is still driving for Fedxx
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have the date marked on the calendar and planning on returning again this year. See if we can convince a few more Canadians to join us.

P.S. might want to look into 3XL shirt sizes this year

------------------

G.T. Fieros

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fixed it for you.

Still for sale.....
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So who is interested in coming? There seemed to be alot of interest when thread first went up, but not much since. Who is coming?
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be up for a drive to the windy city if I can paint the DGP or at least paint it in mat black primer for now.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

I may be up for a drive to the windy city if I can paint the DGP or at least paint it in mat black primer for now.

But them my nickname for you car will have to go away . The Silver Sparkle. ( I dont think Mike ever liked that name ).
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately there does not seem to be enough interest for this to be part of Fierorama 20 .
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Silver Sparkle. ( I dont think Mike ever liked that name ).

Don't care for the name or look myself..... soon off to the booth she goes
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

soon off to the booth she goes

Can't wait to see some pictures of the results.

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But them my nickname for you car will have to go away . The Silver Sparkle. ( I dont think Mike ever liked that name ).

Actually my daughters named the car "sparkle".....couldn't argue with the nickname! lol. Would like to see pictures QuadGT!

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patience grasshopper! Hee hee
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are about an hour away from each other Fred. Are you busy July 31st? There's a car show in Lincolnshire I'm trying to take over with fieros
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

We are about an hour away from each other Fred. Are you busy July 31st? There's a car show in Lincolnshire I'm trying to take over with fieros

That would be about a 2 hour drive for me in Friday afternoon traffic . You should hit up JonRev and Scott Campbell as they both live up that way.

NIFE had an event in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago in Elgin.

MrMWS and myself are thinking about hitting this show next Saturday in Carpentersville - https://www.facebook.com/events/1602542856686425/
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's right down the street bon fire and beer at my place afterwards!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock