Started on: 08-05-2014 01:08 PM
Replies: 15 (858 views)
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 08-07-2014 10:46 PM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where do I begin? I bought this thing a few years ago from some ******* who claims to know everything there is to know about Fieros. I thought it was a great deal, I trusted the guy. This guy didn't know **** . This has been the biggest pile of a car i've ever owned. Shortly after purchasing it, the distributor went out and the shop had to replace that, cost me $600. A month later, the headlights quit working. This thing eventually caught fire. Pic is from before the fire. This thing is a giant pile, I am hauling it to the crusher, I just want to salvage what money I can out of this thing. Not worth anyone time.

guess who's car this was???
check the add to see a picture of the car.....
http://philadelphia.craigsl.../cto/4601597576.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That reads like a troll ad.

Or I suppose someone that couldn't deal with Fiero maintenance. They aren't for everyone.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nothing salvageable from the car? rims? side scoops? all toasted?
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's got it listed as a 4WD diesel.
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad. He apparently wasn't in it when it burned. Some people can't take care of anything.
fastblack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, that's PK's car....funny stuff, whether it's all true or not.
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

Lol, that's PK's car....funny stuff, whether it's all true or not.

Ding ding ding we have a winner... PK was just talking about it in this thread
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094398.html
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wonder how bad its cooked. There are some good parts on there. PK should try to buy it back LOL!!

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
1992 SVX Ls-L
1998 Ford F150 Super Cab V8 4X4
2003 PT Dream Cruser #1801
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old things wear, corrode, rust and break. If you're not a gear-head, and don't care to become one, buying any car that's older than the average H.S. graduate is likely going to send you to the poorhouse. Also, one should never buy an old car as the daily driver without another vehicle available.

------------------
http://i16.photobucket.com/...ancis44/100_1147.jpg
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/francis4
4/000_0451-1.jpg[/IMG]
trueleo.com

wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Francis T:

Old things wear, corrode, rust and break. If you're not a gear-head, and don't care to become one, buying any car that's older than the average H.S. graduate is likely going to send you to the poorhouse. Also, one should never buy an old car as the daily driver without another vehicle available.

I agree! And I have spent hours explaining to my wife that nobody sells Fieros for a profit. They are all money pits, but we love them, spend lots of money on them, and personalize them.

And cuss at them!!!
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ad says the car is AWD and diesel...
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PK has been holding out on us with all those mods! Where is the thread?? But for a guy to allow a car to burn like that, it always gives warning. This isn't on PK, this is on the present owner. I know, capt'n obvious....
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone was posting about this on the Facebook Fiero group and I'm pretty certain it's a troll post... Especially if the car actually got shipped to California
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2014 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He paid $600 for a distributor?! And he's accusing the P/O of not knowing sh!t? Riiiight.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anytime someone blames the previous owner for parts dying, they immediately lose credibility. To me it sounds like the 'victim' is claiming the parts were sabotaged, which realistically isn't possible.

& who posts a photo of a car before it burned?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

He's got it listed as a 4WD diesel.

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

The ad says the car is AWD and diesel...

You guys saw that to.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 08-07-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock