Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Its official.... PK is now a notchback enthusiast GT is going to its new home in CA

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Its official.... PK is now a notchback enthusiast GT is going to its new home in CA by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-04-2011 12:40 AM
Replies: 21
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 03-14-2011 09:18 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I sent the 87 out to its new home today i almost cried when it left.... No more fastback to keep these notchie's in line I'll own another one someday soon but for right now I'm happy with my fleet.

To you people out in California keep an eye out.. A PK creation is coming to a driveway near you.

The last pics i took of it

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-04-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BradWirdo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BradWirdoSend a Private Message to BradWirdoDirect Link to This Post
I also just about cried when I sold mine, although yours was much nicer than mine.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
That tire needs air. =P
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

That tire needs air. =P

Lol we saw that after it went onto the truck.... so its going to get some nice fresh smoggy CA air put in it ... PA air in the rest of them.

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Getting it legal in cali is going to be a ***** .
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Getting it legal in cali is going to be a ***** .

I know. it just barley passed PA emmissions

IROCTAFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
If a PK creation was headed my way, I would move.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
Does this thing have a tracking number? Maybe we can go out and see it roll through our towns.
JesseM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post
Now, to make good use of your notch-backs, swap that turbo guy thingy from the Formula, to the IMSA
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JesseM:

Now, to make good use of your notch-backs, swap that turbo guy thingy from the Formula, to the IMSA

Nah.. The Formula is a V6. i still want to keep the IMSA's 4 cylinder heritage intact even if that means a duke for right now.

Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I used to like the Gt body style better, until I bought my formula. Now I really dig the notchie body style. Now if I could only find a decent taillight that didn't require a f***ton of modification to the original taillight housing.
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth88Formula:

I used to like the Gt body style better, until I bought my formula. Now I really dig the notchie body style. Now if I could only find a decent taillight that didn't require a f***ton of modification to the original taillight housing.

How about something like this? These are my tail-lights, I do not take credit in making them, but I know how they were built. They are awesome! I did have to do some major re-wiring however.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-04-2011).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
So where in California is this going?
BigGuyTinyCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigGuyTinyCarSend a Private Message to BigGuyTinyCarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth88Formula:

Same here. For the longest time, I always wanted to get an 88 GT. But then the opportunity came to get a really clean, totally rust free
4.9 swapped 88 notchback and that look has really grown on me. I do still love the GT wheels (i.e. Formula look) on it, though.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JesseM:

This could actually be a good idea in the long run. Drive the cars like they are for now and when you have the money to do a nice 4.9 or 3800 swap just swap the cradle and all from the Formula into the IMSA and put a diff. swap into the Formula.

Think about it- an IMSA with a powerplant worthy of the name-- PK's IMSA all the little drug dealers and cops wont know what to do when PK comes rolling into town.
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
agreed...

------------------

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't his red one with the glasses a notch back that he made into a pseudo gt clone? He also needs to let his Fiero of the month club subscription expire and get the imsa a real engine.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
yeah notchies I like my notchie just finnnneeee. in fact was wishing the stupid snow would get gone so i could go rod on it again
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
If you really love fastbacks I have a clip sitting here I have been trying to sell cheap for about 2 years now. Its white and Im pretty sure I have the bumpers too. No tails or anything else though.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

If you really love fastbacks I have a clip sitting here I have been trying to sell cheap for about 2 years now. Its white and Im pretty sure I have the bumpers too. No tails or anything else though.

I'll gibve some thought to that. I really wana make a fastback coupe out of my turbo 88 but than I'm sacrificing more weight on it.

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
I'll gibve some thought to that. I really wana make a fastback coupe out of my turbo 88 but than I'm sacrificing more weight on it.

You could always make a Carbon Fiber one.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

You could always make a Carbon Fiber one.

Lol fabrication isant my strong point

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock